3,573 results
All reviews odeon bar lykia bar entertainment team red wok next year kids club turkey mama mia lion king main building michael jackson fantastic holiday football pitch bar staff nuggets white night foam party
Reviewed 30 August 2018

INTERNATIONAL BALANCE - This whole rude Russian thing I have experienced at the Sentido Zennep and the Limak Limra but to be honest I thought there were more Dutch there and they are always happy so I didn’t experience ANY people being rude, barging in etc
Not many English families for reasons I don’t really get , OK it’s a bit more expensive than going to Egypt or maybe the costa del Sol but its so much better in my humble opinion.

ROOM – 8/10 we had a large family room (2112) with two bedrooms and two bathrooms which was handy. Mini bar stocked everyday. Maids spoke English and were good at their job. Bed was comfy. TIP - one other bed was put in the lounge area which was a “French bed” - get that swapped out for a normal bed as it was rock hard! Cleaning was fine. Free safe.

GROUNDS - 10/10 - immaculately kept – pretty, and staff constantly keep it perfect.
The football pitch was brilliant for my boys and we used the tennis courts once – all good.
Beach snack bar – 8/10 - it was fine for kids to get nuggets - a kind of fish fingers but with more cod – burgers etc. went down well with my 12 year old.
There are several stations where you can always get cooled bottled water.

POOLS AND SLIDES 9/10 – Always immaculate and clean – the beds were clean and comfy enough. Never had an issue getting one despite it being the busiest weeks.

BEACH – 8/10 Mainly soft sand but shingle near the waters edge - always very clean - good fun for the foam party.

BARS – 8/10 staff were excellent despite it being 40 degrees. Spoke English enough to always understand what you were ordering. I didn’t see any favouritism and people cued without fuss, but there were also not many long waits - a few minutes at very worse immediately after the main show finishes.
Beer is Effes which is fine enough. The Gin and tonic were good actually.
The staff were excellent in clearing food away from the tables outside and bringing drinks very quickly to your table. The red wine -? Well its OK with food but a bit rough by itself ! My wife drunk the white with meals and said it was fine but just don’t expect the earth OK? TIP – I always take wine in a box in my hold luggage - never had a problem and if you want wine you at least know will be drinkable it’s a useful tactic.

BUFFET RESTAURANTS - 9/10 – Look I know people may have some concerns but really don’t be worried. Yes its true after 14 days some of it is a bit samey but that’s probably more to do with your own eating preferences than a complaint about the hotel as we tend to gravitate to the things we know we like and have that often. For instance, I don’t eat a lot of fish so I avoided that area but I saw seam bream, sushi and other fish and it looked good.
ALL the meats were gristle free, the wok sauces were very tasty, food everywhere always kept warm.
Breakfast – basically had you covered 100% - fresh fruit , omelettes, cheese, jams, passable baked beans, boiled/scrambled/fried eggs, waffles, toasted sandwiches, donuts, yogurts. I will give you an example there were about 10 different style of loaves of bread to choose from and real honey still on its comb. One thing, there is no real 100% fresh orange juice - only a pseudo watered down version and only in one place outside.
OK there isn’t bacon and sausages for obvious reasons but there are alternatives and if you really want a decent fry up, walk ten minutes into town, get to an English bar and for £4 you can really have the “full monty”

ICE CREAM - 10/10 - OK generally only four flavours but it is really good stuff served at a station between 1-5 …….yummy.

MEDICAL FACILITIES - 9/10 - my son cut his foot and the nurse cleaned and put a bandage on and didn’t charge anything despite the charge chart on the wall saying €5-10. I also didn’t hear of anyone who had any tummy trouble so that was good - cant say that about Egypt 

BUILDINGS - 5/10 - to be honest this was my biggest gripe - in places it’s just a bit dull and somehow lacks a feeling of luxury – the lounge areas especially are functional but dull, dull, dull. More for kids on their phones than being a good communal social area.

WIFI – 7/10 OK in Lobby , a bit hit and miss in the room but it was free

ANIMATION TEAM – 8/10 were good and not too intrusive.

EVENING SHOWS – 9/10 and again lets be realistic - No ,its not West End productions but its VERY well-executed and the in house productions by the animation team were very good. Yes they are miming to the original sound tracks , but they are brilliant dancers and the sets were very well done. They also had special external shows like the fire and retro shows. Good sound system - All very well done.
However…….the music outside later starts off being western but increasingly becomes kinda Turkish disco so don’t expect your 16 year olds to have much live music that will to be the liking but that’s not the fault of the hotel - people that stayed had a ball and the bands were very proficient.

PAID ALA CARTE RESTAURANTS – 7/10 - There was a mix up and we didn’t get to the Italian so we ended up in the Chinese. It was “OK” but I was looking forward to Carpaccio and Steak!

SUMMARY - 9/10 - it is a very, very good place - well run, clean, staff friendly and very hard working. As a family we would have no problems recommending it but I would just make sure you don’t expect that many English families there and for kids who are say 17 and above it’s maybe not that much excitement like western nightclubs playing latest music. TIP is to go down to the beach area where it is a bit more western music .
The town is close but was mainly shops with a few sports bars which if I was 18+ I would migrate to on occasion to watch the footie!
Anyhow - well done to the Limak chain and to the management and staff for making our holiday very enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Jon B
SERAP G, Guest Relations Manager at Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Jon B,

Thank youso much for your detailled comment and your time .
It was a pleasure to welcome you and your family in our hotel.
We are happy to hear that you were satisifed with the hotel and our service.
We wish you all the best and hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again at Limak Arcadia.

Sunny regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent facilities lots to do with want or do nothing. We booked in December and forgot about it. This a great resort friendly people good food and lovely beach position.
We had a family room which I feel was small for a family and could been better with ensuite and some of the finishes.
Great break and worth the money

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
SERAP G, Guest Relations Manager at Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear billytay10,

Thank you so much for your comment and your time.
We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us.
For your next Antalya holiday we would be happy to welcome you again at Limak Arcadia.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel. Good animations team, night show and party very nice. Very nice sport program, thank for everybody’s for this: special Sergei, Billy, Irina and Yura. Teen club the best. We coming back again.

1  Thank Jack P
SERAP G, Guest Relations Manager at Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Jack P,

Thank you for your comment .
It was a pleasure to welcome you in our hotel.
We are happy to hear that you were satisifed with the hotel and our service.
We wish you all the best and hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Sunny regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2018

very nice hotel, nice place, food extraordinary , nice people, great animations, great food
i recommend this hotel, because it's a part of limka group and it is very great there.
I will visit again, sure!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Virginie L
SERAP G, Guest Relations Manager at Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Virginie L,

Thank you for your comment and your time.
We are happy that you had a great stay with us.
We wish you all the best and hope to welcome you again at Limak Arcadia.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We have just got back from a two week holiday!! We arrived to hotel Arcadia on the 31/08/18 at about 3pm we were greeted by three bell boys who took our luggage and showed us to reception! We checked in very quickly and then given our room ! Which was miles away from the pool the room number was 7040 it was basically by the staff quarters we complained to reception and they moved our room the next day, the hotel room was lovley and a lot bigger !!! The hotel was great the evening entertainment was great it was like a west end show the animation team worked really hard as did the waiters and waitresses!!! We hired a sultan on the beach for the day absolutely worth hiring, the kids played 10pm football as it was to hot in the day! The hotel wasn’t really British based there was a lot of Russian people ( which are quite rude and don’t like to queue up ) we met a lot of Dutch people which were lovely!! We went on a trip the jeep safari absolutely brilliant day!!! My son also did the paragliding he loved it we are going back next year.

2  Thank Simon D
SERAP G, Guest Relations Manager at Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Simon D,

Thank you so much for your comment and your time.
We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us.