We returned from Turkey in the early hours of this morning (18th July) and it has been one of the best holidays we have ever been on. Our party consisted of 3 adults (40+) and 3 teenagers (14, 16 and 19) and everyone of us would strongly recommend it to everyone and anyone, of any age. The hotel itself is gorgeous, it is not as sleek and shiny as some of the hotels in the area which makes it far less initmidating. The pools are all fantastic, each one of them with a different atmosphere. The main restaurant is beautifully laid out with food for everyone. There is a wide variety of choice and even the fussiest eater will not be able to moan (I should know), the amount of meat there is insane and the fresh fruit is just gorgeous. One evening the group ate at the Chinese restaurant and all enjoyed it.
The thing that made our stay fantastic was the staff and the entertainment team. They all put in very long hours and work extremely hard to cater for everyone and to involve everyone. The bar staff are very efficient and will always serve you with a smile. The entertainment team are incredible, there is always something to do, every hour of everyday. The days are packed with sports in the pools or beach games for those that want to get involved and the evenings are a different subject all together. In the time we were there, we experienced the Gala evening which was a great way to get everyone together and had a great atmosphere; the White Ball which was amazing, with so much going on and had a real party atmosphere, however it possibly wasn't for the older generation. Also, the Turkish night was brilliant as you got to experience the food, dancing and the turkish party at it's best.
There are so many different nationalities there and the british are not a majority, so if you prefer a hotel and area mainly focussed on the British then this hotel and area isn't for you as Belek is very popular with the Russians, Germans and Turkish. If you are offended easily then the Russians could annoy you but if you are there to just take it easy and go with the flow then they are not that bad!
I would recommend everyone and anyone to go here. We have been on many holidays over the years yet this is the only one we would definitely go back to.
Big tip: Make sure you get to the markets! The fresh food and spices create the most amazing smells and the turkish daily life is amazing to experience.
Don't buy Burger King from the airport: £30 for 3 regular meals!
* One british group we met were on their fourth visit to the hotel, another were on their seventh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Turkish Riviera, which experiences more than 300 sunny days a year, Belek is a fast-growing holiday region in the province of Antalya. Limak Arcadia opened in 1995 and has been providing tourists with holiday facilities of the highest standard ever since. Situated in a pine forest with a huge Mediterranean garden, Limak Arcadia also has it’s own sandy beach which makes it perfect as a family destination. Limak Arcadia is a resort hotel consisting of a main building and several neighbouring ‘bungalows’. Many rooms have wonderful sea views, or they overlook our magnificent Pamukkale waterfall and waterslides. In total we have 5 pools and a 300m long stretch of sandy beach; all sunbeds and mattresses are included. On the beach we have 14 pavilions where you can relax all day in your own private space a waiter service on hand to cater for your every wish. In the main building we have a selection of shops and boutiques available for your shopping pleasure. Here you will also find the reception, car and bicycle hire, doctor office, fitness centre, heated pool and our Wellness & Spa Centre. Finally, our Turkish bath and sauna is also located here. In Limak Arcadia you will find one main restaurant with inside and outside seating areas, as well as various bars. Four varied a la carte restaurants are available for our guests with reservation in advance. You will never cease to be surprised by the entertainment on offer in Limak Arcadia. Activities are on offer courtesy of our Animation team throughout the day and into the evening. Daytime activities include darts, step aerobics, water aerobics, gymnastics, beach volleyball and mini golf. Try to improve your coordination with our archery and air rifle, or beat the competition on our billiards and table tennis tables. If you want to keep fit on holiday we have a fully equipped gym, as well as four tennis courts. Watersports enthusiasts will find many possibilities on the beach, including windsurfing, canoes, pedaloes, jet skiing and parasailing. After dinner our evening program begins. In our ampitheatre we have a daily mini-disco followed by one of our hugely popular dance or comedy shows. Later on you can dance the night away in our beach disco…. The rooms in Limak Arcadia are situated in the main building and in several ‘bungalow’ buildings in the gardens. The total number of rooms is 465, which comprises a mixture of standard and family rooms. Total capacity of Limak Arcadia is 982 guests. The rooms are modern and elegantly furnished, and all standard rooms are fully laminated. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath (and/or shower) and hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite TV with music channel, minibar, safe and centrally controlled air conditioning. The spacious rooms all have a balcony or terrace with sea views or views over our beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limak Arcadia Golf Hotel Belek
- Limak Arcadia Hotel
- Limak Arcadia Resort