“Surpassed expectations”
Review of Sirene Belek Hotel

Sirene Belek Hotel
Ranked #53 of 93 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Spent a week at the Sirene with our family and it surpassed our expectations. There will be more stylish hotels in Belek given there are newer ones but they won;t give you a better holiday. Sirene has much to commend it; terrific buffet food, brilliant pools, large and well-equipped rooms and a superb Kids Club. We had never put our kids in one but they wanted to join this one and it was absolutely brilliant. The Russian girls who run it do so brilliantly - good fun and some good competition between the kids.

4  Thank Chris B

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is now one of two I have stayed in Antalya. I have also reviewed Paloma . From my experience the standard of hotels and golf in Turkey is difficult to beat. These are mini resorts rather than just hotels. Sirene has very spacious ensuite rooms and this year I was in one of the outbuildings (room 2643). There is always a balcony, spacious bedroom and ensuite facilities. In this accommodation there was also a separate bedroom that would accommodate two children with their own TV. It was like a small suite rather than just a room. The food and drink included in the package should cover all tastes. The tap water is drinkable. There are three golf courses serviced by the hotel bus (Pasha, Sultan and National) and they are all worth playing. We also played Montgomerie, Faldo and Carya and these also deliver. The taxi fare to these courses is about 20 Euros. This is also the price to the nearest town which is worth a visit. In addition to golf there is also an Olympic sized pool, a leisure pool, a kiddies pool, an indoor pool, a beach with watersports, a football pitch, tennis courts, a bar with American pool and a Spa called Sanitas. My friend and I paid 95 Euros to Sanitas for a golfers massage prior to starting our week of golf. For this we got sauna, exfoliation, bubbles, massage, wash off, chill out and then another massage. I cannot fault the programme but unfortunately it was it was followed by what in my opinion was inappropriate advice. I was informed that I had problems including lactic acid build up and was advised to book a course of medical massages. I declined further treatment and left. When I returned to find my friend he was looking at a 400 Euro package for correcting remarkably similar problems. He also declined.

Room Tip: All good. Go above the ground floor and if you need more than one bedroom try outside of the main ho...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank William Martin P
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Brilliant Hotel with amazing facilities .....no faults One of the best hotels we have been at -

This is our fourth year in a row and fabulous every time.

Great Staff and very friendly -

7 Days of bliss

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Elena C
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was there for 4 days and enjoy my short business-vacation. Very helpful staff, good food, golf training, nice beach and pool.Free of charge internet,

Room is big enough, mini bar always refreshed by schedule or request.
The only thing disturbing this time was mosquitos and fly's ... I like to keep doors open and fresh air so during a night got some insects inside my room.
Despite insects I love and enjoy my time - Thank You.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Just spent a week here all inclusive with our two children aged 4 and 7, plus grandparents. We all had a wonderful time. Food was very good, always fresh and something for everyone including kids. Great range of desserts and the food areas were always kept spotlessly clean. Kids club was better than any we have experienced before - with a daily activity programme run by a lovely team of staff who were very friendly and great with the kids (thank you, Marina!). Activities included mini olympics, picnics, horse riding, baking, face painting and more. The mini disco was also a lot of fun and although many of the songs weren't in English our kids still loved it. For the adults, the entertainment was professional and high quality - we saw salsa dancers, and a chinese circus act that was fantastic. The hotel is set in beautiful grounds close to a nice beach. Staff were attentive and service was good. We were worried about some of the recent reviews but our experience was totally different and the other families we spoke to also loved the place. Overall this was a thoroughly relaxing break in a lovely hotel - we will definitely return.

5  Thank MC_Mcloughlins
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have just returned from a week in Turkey, playing golf three times.
The Sirene Belek Hotel is a short walk from 2 golf courses, the Pasha and the Sultan, although the hotel provides transport so that it is easy to get there with your golf.
The hotel has 3 swimming pools, numerous restaurants and bars and tennis courts.
The staff were friendly, and although the rooms were a little tired, we all had a good time.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went to this hotel in April 2014 for a golf holiday. As an all-inclusive stay it was fine, but as usual with all-inclusive the food was really acceptable for the first few days then got very boring. The room was good, large and clean. The staff in general were pleasant and helpful. Hotel located very near a number of golf courses with a free shuttle bus. However if I hadn't been there for golf I would have been disappointed with the hotel facilities, a large pool and couple of games rooms with just a small play area for kids. The beach looked ok but it was a bit early in the season to judge.

Room Tip: Good for golf look elsewhere if family holiday.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Grampsuk
Travellers also viewed these Belek hotels
IC Hotels Santai
Kempinski Hotel The Dome
Kaya Belek
Kaya Belek
#18 of 93 in Belek

Been to Sirene Belek Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sirene Belek Hotel

Address: Belek Turizm Merkezi Yeni Mah. Uckumpetesi Cad. No: 18, Belek 07500, Turkey (Formerly Sirene Belek Golf Hotel)
Region: Turkey > Turkish Mediterranean Coast > Antalya Province > Serik District > Belek
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#28 Romantic Hotel in Belek
#35 Family Hotel in Belek
#41 Spa Hotel in Belek
#47 On the Beach Hotel in Belek
#52 Luxury Hotel in Belek
Price Range: £90 - £365 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Sirene Belek Hotel 5*
Our hotel is one of the elegant facilities where you can find Golf and SPA services at the same time with convention and seminar tourism thanks to high capacity meeting halls supported by the state of the art technology.We invite you to Sirene for an unforgettable holiday experience. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sirene Belek Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sirene Hotel Antalya