US$133
  • Breakfast included
US$146
Bellis Deluxe Hotel(Belek)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$458
Cancelon
US$276
TripAdvisor
All reviewsantalya golf clubgolf tripnext yeargreat golfturkeygolfing holidaylykia linksplaying golfmain restaurantolympic pooltee timesgolf coursepool barin excellent conditiona la carte restaurantstennis courtsfamily hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I lıke the food and the people that are workıng here. We are gettıng the best treatment that ıs possıble too get. The Sports team are unıq and always smılıng. Thank you too , Koray, Fulya, steve , yasın , Sasha and the nice enıs .We look forward too comıng back next year.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Tommy B
Oktay U, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Sirene Belek Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Hello dear William D

Thank you very much for your wonderful review about our hotel. We are happy because that every time we make your stay memorable and filling of good emotions and good mood. We look forward to seeing you again.
See you soon.

With best wishes,

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was a first time visitor to Turkey's Belek area and had the fortune to stay at this lovely Sirene Hotel during my visit. The location, staff and amenities were all fantastic. I felt a warm and welcoming atmosphere and received some of the highest quality service during my stay. Located within a golf cart ride to the Sultan PGA golf course was convenient and offered everything I was looking for. The food, pool's and entertainment set the stage for real relaxation and pampering after some challenging golf in the mornings. Their spa offered just what the body needs and the staff were very professional in delivering quality packages.

I WILL absolutely visit the Sirene hotel again and I'm quite positive that it will be yet another wonderful vacation filled with fun and relaxation.

1  Thank William D

Dear William D,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience here to read. We were all happy to hear you had a nice stay with us.
Thank you for recommending us to others. We hope you are able to return one day soon!!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The service and friendliness of the people at Belek are Outstanding. When staying at the hotel they treated us like family and that is a rare find these days. Activities were planned throughout each day so that there was always something fun to do. The live shows at night in the ampitheater are a must see and are top notch. One night was a Brazilian dance group and the next was a modern dance group from Ukrain. Both shows were very entertaining for all ages. Following the show you move directly to the outdoor disco near the beach where you can have all the drinks and dancing your heart desires.

We played golf at the nearby courses and were provided transportation and club storage. The pool is very large and has 2 large water slides. You can lounge by the pool after playing golf at some of the nicest coarses in the world and have all you can eat and drink nearby. This place has everything for everyone in the family, Spa, beach, pools, kids club and fantastic entertainment. I highly recommend it and I will be back as soon as possible.

Room Tip: Ask for room with a pool view.
1  Thank Russ W

Dear Russ W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us your wonderful review. We genuinely appreciate your positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had the opportunity for spend 6 days at this hotel and I rate it as outstanding. The facilities and accommodations were second to none. The staff was always there to provide great services to any of your request. Aside from being located next to one of the best golf course in Belek to other entertainment venues were outstanding. Daily evening Los Vegas style entertainment shows was one of the highlights of the evening as well as the disco after where one could associate with the entertainers. There was something for everyone. I especially want to mention Mr. Oktay Ulker who went out his way to ensure that all our needs were met. Even to ensuring that our reservations for the specialty restuarants and well at golf tee times were confirmed as we requested. I know that wheneven I got back to Belek, my place of stay wiil always be the Sirene Belek Hotel. My thanks to the staff of this hotel for services rendered. It made me as well as those who were accompanying me have one of most enjoyable holidays that we have had in a very long time. There you are treated not as a guest you are treated as family.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool/seaside view.
3  Thank RON P
Oktay U, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Sirene Belek Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Ron P,
We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us!
Thank you for good reviews and taking the time to give us such great feedback.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The hotel is excellent. The staff is cordial, courteous and able to take care of every need. The hotel provided transportation, free of charge to and from the golf facilities. The food and drinks is plentiful and fantastic. The pools and ocean facilities are great and well kept. The rooms are large, well equipped and clean. You can lounge by the pool or by the beach with comfort and with constant access to food as drink. There are a number of restaurants, which serve a range of food; although the buffet restaurant provides all you could ever need. Overall, a fantastic experience

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view - very beautiful
1  Thank Marty F

Thank you very much for your wonderful review about our hotel. Every time we make your stay memorable and filling of good emotions and good mood. We look forward to seeing you again.

See you soon.