Maritim Pine Beach Resort
Gloria Verde Resort(Belek)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,230 results
All reviewsaqua parkturkeymain buildingfresh towelsevery eveningall inclusive packagefamily hotelconferencepoolsentertainmentchildrenwaitersholidayslidescongressantalyashows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2012

The only missing we have was the Interteintment and Spa for free. The good things was the guide we have, he was the best. The food was cold,always the same stuff from Buffet,second class food, and no soul from the staff.

Room Tip: We love the place
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I highly rate this hotel for staff professionalism, decor and cleanliness.
Food quality is second to none with plenty of choice for healthy eaters and those who wish to indulge!! Mega choice in the pudding department.
The spa was good and I can recommend Ingna for massage. Although the prices are actually more than expensive than my local beauty salon in the UK.
Rooms are ENORMOUS. Comfortable beds, modern bathrooms and all you need.
THE ONLY thing that spoilt it for me (and other guests) were the 1,100 Turkcell conference delegates arriving on the Friday. They took over the restaurant and public areas, were loud, rude and behaved as if they owned the place. They made quite a mess. I felt sorry for the cleaners having to cope with it all.
I was also kept up until 4am in the morning due to noise coming from the downstairs room and the Night Receptionist had to get involved. There was a lot of drinking going on which made me smile as they are Muslims and not supposed to partake of alcohol. As they are away from home maybe they think it does'nt count??
And to put the tin hat on it all I nearly walked into several splashes of vomit in the corridor at 7:30 am-too much information I know but you need to be aware.
To this end, I would not recommend this hotel in the winter months as it it is a regular occurence in the Belek hotels.
The hotel did compensate this by giving me a free late check-out until 6pm.
The outside areas are a little barren out the front, which was a bit disppointing. I did take the opportunity to have a look around the Gloria Verde and it was stunning. Built in ecological style and in a class of it's own. A definite maybe for December 2012.
DON'T bother going into Belek. It is small, commercial and expensive. Especially avoid Mungans Jewellers. This guy Denis hassled me to the point when he was asking to drive me to my hotel to collect money for a ring I liked but had no intention of buying. Rather worrying if you are a solo female.
Bear in mind that this area of Turkey has an obsession with everything in Euros. I could not exchange my Turkish Lira for Euros once in resort, as they don't seem to want their own currency. Turkish inflation is currently 10% which will impact any purchases you make. Take more money than you had previously bargained for.
Good price paid and overall quite a good holiday.

Room Tip: E-mail Guest Relations. I got a room on the 5th floor with a sea view.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank notforturning
Reviewed 11 February 2012

My husband , son , SIster , Brother-in-law and myself stayed here in Sept 2011 and had a fantastic time .
I will start with the only complaint we had and that was the Ignorant russians , Normally they do not bother us as we holiday in Turkey alot but these must be a new breed !
We felt so sorry for some of the excellent staff that are employed here at the Maritim and they deserve medals for always acting impeccably even when being treated like lower class citizens (rant over)
My sister stayed in the main Hotel and her room was lovely no complaints from her we stayed in the bungalows near to the main hotel , the room was great and the mini bar was great too (all free and replenished daily) .
We spent lots of time at the quiet pool we loved it here and the Squirrels provided lots of entertainment too .. Again The russians occasionally did spoil thing by making lots of noise in the pool when it clearly stated no noise or inflatable toys in the pool .
But nonetheless we had a fantastic time .
The food we found on the whole great but not as nice as we had at a previous hotel we stayed at . The A la Ca-rte Restaurants were fantastically decorated and we were treated to a fantastic electrical storm on one night we were sat infront of the huge windows , was amazing to see . The food was great some things we did not like but thats just down to our tastes no reflection on the way it was cooked .
We spent alot of nights in the PIano bar after being in for evening meal and occasionally watched the shows . We went down the disco a couple of times , had fun there seeing some shapes being thrown on the dancefloor , was at times like watching saturday night fever .
The gardens around the resort are so well maintained and i loved sitting on my balcony just watching the wildife in the trees .
Felt so relaxed here and made friends with a couple and their daughter who have been going to this resort for many years and this year they were asked to attend a tree naming ceremony and had a tree named in honour of them for being loyal guests ( how nice and a lovely gesture by the hotel) .
If you have any questions about the hotel please feel free to ask , but if your unsure if you should stay here then don't be but it does depend on what you want from your holiday and what your used too .

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank Mandie39
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I must say, for a 5 Star Hotel, the food was cold and only served as Buffet and always the same stuff, some times - it looked like the food from lunch.
More staff then guests, the staff not friendly and please this Hotel is a monster with out a soul, big, big - but in winter with only a few people.
Another problem, sre the large seminar rooms, you can be with 400 policemen 1 week and the next 500 who ever. OK the rooms were good and clean, but the Hotel is 20 years old and that can be seen in the bathrooms.
For older people you have to walk a long way to eat and drink, this Hotel is very big and the staff don,t bother if you walk the wrong way, like we did the first Night.
The spa, was not great, but here the staff are good, take a lot of money with you.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank a k
Reviewed 4 February 2012

We stayed there for 3 days in late January, when 3/4 of the hotel was closed. It is a really big hotel, and I wonder what it is like when all parts are open and full of guests. With just 1/4 open there were no queues at the buffets, no problem finding quiet places to sit down in the bars and lounges, no waiting in gym etc.
The rooms were clean, mostly friendly staff - although at times it could be difficult to catch the eye of a waiter - as it may be in most places :) . The food was very good. To take a very early plane, we had to leave the hotel at 0300 in the morning. They even served us breakfast before we left. Probably not something they can promise for everyone at every time, but very impressing!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends