I and my 5-year old daughter stayed in the hotel for 10 days in May. I have been in 5 different 5-star hotels in Antalya region, and this was the best experience.
The most positive impression is on employees working for the hotel – animation team, mini-club, waiters and bartenders.
I have never seen kids-club personnel of taking care of children so much. They really play with kids, listen to them, and are very friendly and caring. And also fun. I saw the situation how kids had some kind of sport activity in kids-pool, and after competition ended, teachers said to kids – now you can splash us with water. Kids were so excited about doing it :)! After that my daughter told me, that it was the funniest thing to do :) Or for example, after playing mini-golf, teachers said – and now everyone lets run for the ice-cream! So everyone got the ice-cream and was really happy. So probably the point is, that teachers play with kids the way kids like to play, kids-way, not parent-child way.
The other team I would like to mention is animation team. I have never participated in sport or pool activities in Turkey hotels. But this time i was jumping on surf-board in the pool, diving for spoons, doing water gym, playing darts and dancing hotel club dance! I even learned how to dance Soku-Baci-Vira :) I would like to mention Yelena, Sasha and Lena – thank you for caring and friendly attention. My daughter was actually crying for 2 days after returning home, that she miss Yelena so much!
Other good things:
• Food: Grilled fish in dinner, Good quality juices, Good selection of ice-cream, Good Turkish coffee and tea
• Wi-Fi: available everywhere in the hotel and at pool and beach (this is actually very non-typical to Turkey)
• Very clean public areas: bathrooms at the pool/beach were very clean, pool/beach area was also cleaned every hour (cleaned, washed, garbage taken away)
• Bathrooms were usable by children. I mean under this, that kids can reach for open/close the water tap, paper towels and soap. In number of hotels you should be at least 130sm tall to do that :(
• Mini-club was opened 1000-1730 and 2030-2300. It is the longest opening time I have seen.
• At the pool side there is a lot of big trees, which give nice natural shade
• There is no loud music at the pool side. For one day they were playing really nice ballades all day long, and it was really cool feeling
• Evening entertainment: every evening there were really high-quality shows – circus, dance, modern dance, acrobats. The only show that was not on the top level was Turkish Dance show. But it is my personal opinion, as most of the public liked it.
• Rooms were big and filled with light.
Things that can be improved:
• In our room (2302) air-conditioning was not working. I was telling this for 4 times to the reception and 2 times to guest relations, but it was not fixed. We slept with windows opened, but disco-music from the neighbor hotel was very loud. I have to mentioned, that our friends did not have this problem with air-conditioner in the other room, so probably it was only one room problem.
• Coffee quality in the main restaurant
• There could be more shelves in the wardrobe
I would recommend this hotel to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Papillon Zeugma Relaxury has fully renovated and refurbished. Comfort and luxury is united and created the new concept of the hotel 'Relaxury'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Papillon Zeugma Relaxury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Papillon Zeugma Belek
- Papillon Zeugma Hotel Belek