“Loved it! Fantastic hotel!”

Papillon Zeugma Relaxury
Ranked #7 of 93 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We have just returned from our first visit to Papillon Zeugma and would definitely go back!

Check-in was quick but we discovered we had kindly been upgraded to the Honeymoon Suite but this was not ideal for us with two children. However, this was very quickly remedied and we were soon settled into our junior suite (2 bedrooms). Excellent room with 2 balconies, twin beds for the kids and the biggest bed for us. A big, airy, bright and very comfortable room that was cleaned daily providing us with made beds and fresh towels - lovely!

Excellent food with lots of choice in the main restaurant (Belkis) (thanks Ali) and the A'La Carte's, especially the Chinese and Turquoise. Food is available all day at various locations, our daughter especially enjoyed the pancakes served next to the pool bar.

All public areas are kept very clean.
The pool area is superb, lots of sunbeds available and a brilliant animation team - special thanks to Ronaldo and Nuri (for looking after Charlotte), Deniz, Sefa, Double 'O' Sasha, Kseniya, Lena, Sulleyman and everyone else.
We enjoyed the rifle shooting twice a day and became Mr & Mrs Competitive to see who could get the most diplomas at the evening show. Our son took part in a lot of the activities which kept him busy most of the day; football, boccia, darts, table tennis, pool games, javelot etc.
The kids loved the daily song just before lunch of 'Follow the Leader' and 'Soco, Baci, Vira' (fun hand movements if you can keep up!)

Special thanks to Kadir for looking after us so well at the Pool Bar and to Muharrem and Aylin.

This hotel has its own private, blue flag beach which is very well looked after and maintained. The kids loved it and swimming to the pontoon.

The evening entertainment was excellent, dancing, acrobats, circus etc. I must mention the Sketch show which was put on by the animation team and was very funny - especially the water sketch played out to Enya, Sail Away (how anyone can hold so much water in their mouth is beyond me).

Each evening we would visit the lobby bar which is a 24hr bar and has a lovely, relaxed atmosphere (especially looked forward to the warm bowl of nuts).

I must mention the quaint tractor you can get at the entrance to the hotel that takes you into Belek - well worth a trip and Belek too on market day - great experience if you like to haggle.

We cannot fault the service, attentiveness and friendliness of all the staff at the Papillon Zeugma and cannot wait to return soon. Thank you Papillon Zeugma!

Room Tip: Our room had the late afternoon sun and was lovely to sit on the balcony before getting ready to go...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,722)

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Just returned from another fantastic holiday at the Papillon Zeugma, great food, great staff and annimation team, when you go all inclusive some things are very important, food quality and variation, staff attentiveness and a comfortable room and bed. This hotel ticks all the boxes. We will be going back next year for sure. A special thanks to Lena with the interesting earings for making our children feel so welcome and the famous Ronaldo for remembering us and giving me some good advice about Istanbul. Not forgetting Sefa for being so much fun.

Room Tip: If you prefer quiet room always request a room on the side of the relax pool.
Reviewed 4 June 2013

The animation team was so friendly and i love they sooo much,i miss the animation team! They work every day hard and they have time speaking with you and they are always happy,and funny, Sefa,Lena,Ksenya,Nuri and every guys are the best,i love they so so much and i will miss you guys! I miss you now! I hope that we will meet again!:))

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Just returned from a fourth trip to Papillon Zeugma and what a wonderful week we had. We've been coming here for the past four years. We are a party of 4 couples on a golfing holiday. Every thing about this hotel is wonderful. Don't read the bad reviews they are not true. The staff are amazing, they can't do enough for you. Sanja from customer relations is excellent and Suleman and Sefa from the animation team are great. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The only thing we missed this year was Ichmail who helped out on the beach and grassy area he was brilliant we really missed him this year I only hope he has moved on to a better job. The food, rooms, entertainment and public areas are fantastic, anyone who says the food is not good must either have made a mistake and have stayed at a different hotel or they are so fussy they shouldn't be going on holiday. If you're thinking about going to this hotel don't think book it you won't be disappointed. We love it so much we are going again in August and taking the family.

Room Tip: Ask for pool view rooms they are lovely
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2013

This was our first time in Turkey and we went with some friends who had been there before and loved it so much they wanted us to return with them. We were not disappointed at all! This is a top class holiday hotel, and I cannot speak highly enough of the staff, the food, the accommodation and our overall experience. I've read some of the more negative reviews here and can only assume they were in a different hotel. The free wifi was fantastic with good reception wherever you were in the hotel, bedroom, pool, and restaurants.
Checking in was easy, we were given drinks (to order) while everything was sorted for us and our luggage taken to our rooms. The guest services staff were excellent all through the week. My hairbrush had broken during the flight and the young lady on guest services took it home because she had strong glue and fixed it for me! How many places would do that?
The animation team were amazing, so friendly always taking time to speak to you and they worked so hard for long hours but always happy. A special mention for Lena here as she always stopped by us and chatted for a while. The programme of entertainment in the evening was very good, and after the entertainment the hotel held events in the garden on some evening comparable with some business reward trips I've attended over the years.
The food was excellent, so much variety and good quality. We ate in each of the a la carte restaurants at night rather than the buffet, but the buffet breakfast and lunch were good. As our friends were returning guests they held a special evening for all returning guests which we attended also as we were together and everyone was given a gift of a wall clock.
The only niggle for us was the air conditioning in our room which was very weak, we did mention it and they improved it slightly but it was never really cold, but it was bearable and we certainly slept ok.
Last note - the attention to detail in the hotel and amongst the staff was second to none. I have stayed in many standards of hotel over many years and this one goes very high up in my list. Don't miss an opportunity to try it for yourself based on any negative reviews you read, I would be amazed if you didn't enjoy this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I and my 5-year old daughter stayed in the hotel for 10 days in May. I have been in 5 different 5-star hotels in Antalya region, and this was the best experience.

The most positive impression is on employees working for the hotel – animation team, mini-club, waiters and bartenders.

I have never seen kids-club personnel of taking care of children so much. They really play with kids, listen to them, and are very friendly and caring. And also fun. I saw the situation how kids had some kind of sport activity in kids-pool, and after competition ended, teachers said to kids – now you can splash us with water. Kids were so excited about doing it :)! After that my daughter told me, that it was the funniest thing to do :) Or for example, after playing mini-golf, teachers said – and now everyone lets run for the ice-cream! So everyone got the ice-cream and was really happy. So probably the point is, that teachers play with kids the way kids like to play, kids-way, not parent-child way.

The other team I would like to mention is animation team. I have never participated in sport or pool activities in Turkey hotels. But this time i was jumping on surf-board in the pool, diving for spoons, doing water gym, playing darts and dancing hotel club dance! I even learned how to dance Soku-Baci-Vira :) I would like to mention Yelena, Sasha and Lena – thank you for caring and friendly attention. My daughter was actually crying for 2 days after returning home, that she miss Yelena so much!

Other good things:
• Food: Grilled fish in dinner, Good quality juices, Good selection of ice-cream, Good Turkish coffee and tea
• Wi-Fi: available everywhere in the hotel and at pool and beach (this is actually very non-typical to Turkey)
• Very clean public areas: bathrooms at the pool/beach were very clean, pool/beach area was also cleaned every hour (cleaned, washed, garbage taken away)
• Bathrooms were usable by children. I mean under this, that kids can reach for open/close the water tap, paper towels and soap. In number of hotels you should be at least 130sm tall to do that :(
• Mini-club was opened 1000-1730 and 2030-2300. It is the longest opening time I have seen.
• At the pool side there is a lot of big trees, which give nice natural shade
• There is no loud music at the pool side. For one day they were playing really nice ballades all day long, and it was really cool feeling
• Evening entertainment: every evening there were really high-quality shows – circus, dance, modern dance, acrobats. The only show that was not on the top level was Turkish Dance show. But it is my personal opinion, as most of the public liked it.
• Rooms were big and filled with light.

Things that can be improved:
• In our room (2302) air-conditioning was not working. I was telling this for 4 times to the reception and 2 times to guest relations, but it was not fixed. We slept with windows opened, but disco-music from the neighbor hotel was very loud. I have to mentioned, that our friends did not have this problem with air-conditioner in the other room, so probably it was only one room problem.
• Coffee quality in the main restaurant
• There could be more shelves in the wardrobe

I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

Room Tip: Do not take room 2302
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We just came from our holiday, 7 days. The hotel is just great. All people there work very hard and are trying to help. If there are some negatives, that would be the customers - not the hotel or the stuff. The beach is also very nice, clean. I would definetely recommend this hotel to my friends, and will go back there. Pappy club for kids (we do not use it as our boy was just 2) but in 2 years time we are definetely going to as the people there seems to be fantastic with children (wish to have them in our kinder school). Go there and you will really enjoy, back to your country you will just "remmeber with tears";o).

Room Tip: For the quiet room ask for the view of the to pool and garden inside of the hotel..
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family