“Jozef and Lucia”

Papillon Zeugma Relaxury
Ranked #7 of 93 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 2 November 2013

It was a really nice holiday in this hotel. Everything was great (food was delicious, rooms spacy and clean, services excellent, staff very kind and helpful including all waiters ....). Animation team was excellent (amazing people :) ). Programms in the evenings were fantastic. We have been in Turkey for fifth time and I have to say this hotel was one of the best. I am sure we will come back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jozef K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,722)

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We are staying at the Papillon Zeugma Hotel for the fourth time and enjoying our self. At the moment we are there with our kids and grandkids from Holland and England, 14 in total and the youngest is 17 months . Very nice weather 31 degrees and sun, sun, sun. The staff is very good and arranging everything. Especially the team from Fathi Tepi in the main restaurant is doing everything to please us. Good entertainment for everybody.

1  Thank Henny G
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Good value, good service, great food and food choice, kids absolutely had a ball. Staff were all so helpful. The shows were fab and kids club staff do a great job with the children. I would definitely recommend it and am hoping I will be able to go back again 2014

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We normally visit Belek to play golf so it was unusual to just 'chill out', but we had a fantastic week at this hotel. It is small enough to provide friendly, personal service - in fact nothing was too much trouble for the hard working staff - and large enough to offer a variety of amenities and entertainments. The quality of the food and drink was extremely high and the A la Carte restaurants were excellent. We shall certainly be revisiting and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: There are 2 blocks. Block 2 gets the sun in the afternoon. Suggest 3rd, 4th or 5th floors for best v...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robert K
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Returned to the P/Zeugma for our second visit and were not disappointed. Room, food and friendly staff (particularly at the beach bar and in the Belkis Restaurant) all at least as good as a year ago, with the bonus of perfect weather for the week...great. Cleanliess of our room, all public areas and particularly the loo's at the beach very impressive. Wish we were still in Belek!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We have just returned from our second visit to the Papillon Zeugma and we were not disappointed. The staff are so friendly and eager to please. The check-in was super quick due to being a returning guest and we were surprised and delighted at being upgraded to a junior suite. We immediately felt at home after being here in May. The hotel and grounds are spotless, the staff very attentive, the food varied and of excellent quality. We especially enjoyed the Gala evening. The evening entertainment was hilarious courtesy of the hardworking and dedicated animation team, Ronaldo (Yigit), Nuri, Sefa, Sasha, Miss Rosa, Sulleyman and Robin HOOD!!! We must also mention our friend 'barman' Kadir at the Beach Bar for his excellent care and attention, thank you. Selma's pancakes each day are a delight.
The Belkis restaurant is amazing, great food, fantastic and friendly service from all staff especially our friend Ali and Fatihe Tepe. Thank you soooo much, we hope to see you all again in July 2014.

2  Thank AnnieMassey
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Hi Everyone!

Without any exaggeration, I can say that Papillon Zeugma is a true oriental fairy tale. Once we arrived at the hotel, we immediately plunged into an atmosphere of warmth and friendliness. We were met by a beautiful guest relations manager, who assisted us in filling out our check-in forms and gave us plenty of information regarding the hotel, its lush park, and the amenities.

We checked in and had the floor attendant bring our bags to our number. After that we went out of the room and made our way to the outdoor swimming pool and the beach, since we were eager to take a look at the facade of the hotel that we had impressed us so many times with its splendour and charm. And I must say that it not only met but exceed our expectations. It was a true castle looking as though it had been designed for a fairy tale king, representing a harmonious blend of architectural styles and colors, truly resembling a butterfly (maybe even subconsciously). We looked around and were astounded by the beautiful palm trees, swimming pool and bridges cast over it, and the endless deep blue see that we finally got to.

It goes without saying that we immediately forgot our troubles and sorrows, and indulged in long-awaited rest and relaxation, something I am sure we will remember fairly long. Despite the fact that we had been to many hotels and countries before, and even though the territory was not so big, we couldn't help liking the hotel, since it was very harmonious and compact, luxurious and clean, and one didn't have to go a long way from one point to another. They say that's a famous french hotel architect who helped design this hotel, and no wonder both the hotel and the park are so well thought out. There was nothing superfluous, which is very rare nowadays.

It's worth noticing that the interior of the hotel is also marvellous, with its gold railings, marble mozaic floor, and a wide variety of statues representing antic heroes, gods and goddesses; with its palm trees in staircase, and fountains. Some days in the evening silence was burst by the sounds of piano standing near the reception desk, and the tunes of those well-known songs once sung by Frank Sinatra, John Lennon and Elton John pleased the ear and comforted the soul. What a nice holiday with a bottle of sparkling wine, lush gardens, gentle Mediterranean
see and an old good song. I wished that would never end!

Hours and days flew by, and we in three days we had gotten used to the incredible interrior and facade of the hotel. We swam a lot, indulged ourselves with oriental sweets and stuffed pancakes, drank white wine and exquisite cocktails. In that atmosphere of relaxation and bliss we made a number of good friends, and I nearly fell in love with a girl who I was not destined to talk to anymore upon my arrival. I also made an immense number of friends from the hotel staff, who helped me learn the basics of Turkish language and Turkish culture, and remained so friendly and polite throughout my stay - those people I'd certainly like to meet again, which I am sure to do one day.. That stay really had everything included..

The incredible cocktail of overwhelming feelings melted my tired soul and made me feel that life is still worthwhile, full of adventures and things to discover, pleasant people and cultures to get familiar with. It's a pity that that holiday ended too soon, and I had to part with all the friends that I had made. Sad Goodbyes turned into a quick flight to Ukraine, and I put my pen to paper
to write that review that had been inspired by the trip.

I'd like to express my immense gratitude to the hotel stuff, the managers who communicated
with me whenever I was happy or sad, sleepy or thirsty, slightly drunk or dreamy. Thanks to the incredible beauty of the hotel, the unforgettable palms and eucalypt trees leaning in the wind, and certainly friendly Turkish people, who I've always been a friend of.

This hotel is a returning place. I strongly recommend you visit it at least once.

Dmitry Savenkov,