“Great Holiday”

Papillon Zeugma Relaxury
Ranked #7 of 94 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel with my daughter and 2 grand children.
The animation staff are very good, the kids had plenty to keep them amused.
The food was plentiful and served all day at various points within the grounds.
The rooms could do with updating but were ok.
Evening entertainment is varied and good fun.
Over all a good place to holiday

Room Tip: Get a sea view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jackieb88
Write a ReviewReviews (1,720)

Reviewed 27 April 2014

It is always a pleasure to return to the Zeugma, The staff are so friendly and helpful, making sure that all the guests are well looked after and spoilt. The hotel is meticulously clean and the bedrooms and bathrooms are a good size.

Room Tip: Ask for a seaview!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Malcolm H
Reviewed 27 April 2014

we were there in march 2014,we had very good time there,this hotel has board kinds of foods that is favorable for all passengers. rooms and services were excellent. hotels view and its beach were very nice. all staffs were very kind and polite especially Mr. Ali Esat in restaurant. Entertainment team in hotel was excellent .I have especial thanks to Mr NURI Nur and Mr Yigit Ozer and Mr Sefa Seyrek and Mr Mert (DJ).they were very polite ,kind,and helpful that make guests happy. every night they have very good program in main bar especially they tried to have different music for all passengers. it was excellent and made us to feel that we were in our country. every thing in zeugma bar and coffee was very good. we have unforgettable times at zeugma bar. generally I can say most thing that make hotel very good was staffs. I suggest every people to visit this hotel and i will do it again an again. thanks so much.

Room Tip: be sure about every thing.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Homa F
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stayed for a week and couldn't fault it. Fantastic staff, always ready to help, and for us, the food was a real highlight. Great quality buffet (unlike many other all-inclusives) with fantastic salads and lots of choices of mains, including freshly grilled fish and meat. The hotel grounds are also impeccable.
We would love to return!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank DANPIANO
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We have recently returned from the Papillon Zeuguma and were very impressed by the hotel. I my opinion the hotel is a very high standard 4* + and I would give it a five if it were not for a few points which I have listed below.

1) A life guard is advertised as being at the main pool from 09:00 to 16:00, NO guard was present during our 10 night stay, the security guard turned the water slides on and off but was often not present during the operational hours. During our stay I witnessed two very close near accidents where kids were not supervised !

2) The food was a little repetitive, and not always warm. We have visited Turkey 6 times over the last few years and stayed at similar standard hotels. In my opinion they need to offer a little more variety i.e Introduce some dishes from around the world i.e Italian, Indian, Mexican etc. (We dined in the al a carte which offers Italian and Chinese and these were very good but you are limited on visits). Also a buffet restaurant should not offer a wider choice of food when the hotel is 50% Vs 100% occupied which occurred during our stay

3) Rooms are a little dated. I understand the hotel is due a refurbishment at the end of the year. They are however very clean!

DONT LET MY POINTS ABOVE STOP YOU FROM BOOKING!

All in all you will struggle to beat this hotel and I am confident the management team and staff who were excellent during our stay will keep working hard to ensure you have a brilliant holiday!

THANKS ALL at Zeuguma

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is a great hotel for all ages. The staff couldn't do enough for you especially the animation team, Nuri, Sefa and the very funny Ronaldo (yigit), made us feel really welcome.
Food was very nice, the BBQ in the evening was very good.
The best part of the day for me was going to the beach bar at lunch and having a yummy chicken kebab and a vodka n lemonade. Perfect xx

2  Thank lazy_house_wife2014
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I suggest everyone to visit this hotel. I can say it is one of the best hotels in antalya we were at this hotel in march 2014 with my family.
because it is out of season some facilities was closed but every staff tried that guests had good times

We reserved two rooms.rooms was clean and suitable but we could heard next rooms sounds.it was a problem .when we wanted to sleep it bothers us.

Restaurant was so good with tasty and different foods and very very polite and kind staffs they were very helpful too ,especially Mr ALI at dinner was so good and helpful man.

Beach and pools was beautiful and very relaxing but unfortunately it was not summer season we couldn't use outdoor swimming pools and sea.garden was so beautiful with orange trees that have some blossom that smell very nice.

Entertainment in hotel was excellent .I have especial thanks to Mr NURI nur and Mr YİĞİT and Mr SEFA.they were very polite ,kind,and helpful that make guests happy and funny. every night they have very good program in main bar . it was excellent.
every thing in zeugma bar was very good. we have unforgettable times at zeugma bar.

generally I can say most thing that make hotel very good was staffs I suggest every people to visit this hotel.

Room Tip: dont select a room that locate between two buildings.ant select in high floors.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family