“Wonderful Hotel - Still the best in Belek”

Papillon Zeugma Relaxury
Ranked #7 of 89 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We have just returned from a week in the Papillon Zeugma.
This is the 6th time we have stayed here and I can honestly say it gets better each time.
A special mention about Sanya on Customer Relations, she is wonderful and so helpful and remembered us from our last visit. She is always happy to help and nothing is too much trouble. I hope Papillon Zeugma never let her leave she is one of the best, THANK YOU SANYA!!. Betul in the Lobby bar is marvellous too. Always happy and smiling and even remembered what drinks we had each night (and there were 6 of us). I don't want to give this review really because I want to keep this hotel all to ourselves because it is so good.
Mr Suleman and Nuri from the animation team remembered us from last year.
The staff in the Olive Garden were excellent too, happy and jolly and kept us laughing all through our meal, well done.

This hotel caters mainly for The Russians and the Germans but I must say they seem to love the English. Everywhere we went we were greeted with a smile and everyone was always willing to help. All the staff are fantastic. I cannot praise them enough. We have visited 4 hotels in Belek over the last 9 years and this hotel is the best and the staff are the BEST.
We were 3 couples and we stayed in rooms 2108/2109/2110 from 24 May to 1 June and had the most wonderful time. We will be back next May!

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
bbecerik, Guest Relations Manager at Papillon Zeugma Relaxury, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Silgrim54,

We appreciate your long, full of compliments review about our Hotel and Sanya was flattered to read your nice words about her. Please remember that Papillon Zeugma Hotel will be renovated in the next winter and will welcome its guests with brand new concept, rooms, units. We hope to see you in our Hotel as soon as possible and Show you our improved hospitality, the entertainment team will definitely remember you again.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This was my 9th visit to the Papillon Zuegma hotel (my families 12th time) and again we had such a fantastic time. This is a fantastic hotel fit for all the family. We arrived at the hotel on the 24th May 2014 and stayed for a week. We received an upgrade on the room and it was kept immaculately clean by the hotel staff.

There is a wide array of food available for breakfast, lunch and dinner from the many bars and the A la carte restaurants are fantastic. We visited both the Chinese and the Mediterranean (Olive garden) on numerous occasions. I would have to say that the Mediterranean was my favourite and the service that we received from Ercan, Aykat and his staff was fantastic. You are able to book the A la carte through the guest relations team. Make sure that you speak to Gabriella. She is able to organise everything for you, a lovely lady who just want to make your holiday special.

Throughout the day they have many activities running near the poolside. They are not pushy and know to only speak to people that want to get involved (they leave my parents asleep on the sunbed). The animation team were truly fantastic this year. Huseyin, Dima and Berkehan made sure that they looked after my sister. Nuri and Yigit were fantastic as usual and even on there days off made some time for me. They are fantastic entertainers and keep everything running happily. Also special mentions have to go to Yana, Vika and Ilona, they were so lovely and felt like family. I hope to see them all again.

This is a fantastic hotel and a fantastic place but the people are really why this is a five star hotel. All they want is for you to have a fantastic holiday. My review does not do it justice. Just go and experience it yourself.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael S

Dear Michael S.,

Thank you very much for the good rating and the wonderful review. If we, as Papillon Zeugma staff is able to impress its guests with the same passion since 10 years, this means that we are on the right way. All the staff you have mentioned in your review were flattered to mentioned in your sentences. We hope to welcome you to our Hotel Papillon Zeugma as soon as possible and Show you imroved Hospitality, introduce you our new staff.

Firendly regards;

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We (my wife, 3 years old daughter + me) have spent absolutely great week here at Zeugma. I could simplify my comment by saying that all the positive comments here on TripAdvisor are correct and not overstating. I chose this hotel because of these recommendations, I was amazed by the number of people returning to this hotel regularly - and now I understand why.

Nice rooms with big bathroom - 4.5*
Food - 5*
Animation team - 5* (I cannot get that song in the subject of this review out of my head :))
Papy kids club team - 6 stars (I can give 6, right? :))
Each night very nice entertainment in the amphitheatre starting with kids dicso that our little one just loved

Warning for workaholics!! Wifi coverage is reaching as far as to the beach so leave your ipads at your room as it is very tempting.

And yes, ultra all inclusive was very nice - we did not have any need to buy anything extra above the complimentary drinks (maybe wine was not greatest but I am not a wine expert).

We have traveled last week of May14 and were a bit afraid of cold sea and pool but we took the risk - everything was just fine. Its true that our little one did not want to go to the sea as we have wished as it was a bit cold to her but we wanted to avoid main season.

One (and probably the only one) little negative - this early when the sea is not as warm yet, it would be great to have the outside kids pool heated. It was terribly cold, I would not go into it. I know it is probably great during the main season but in May / early June it would be very appreciated by the parents of little youngsters. Our daughter demanded from us to end the day in the indoor heated pool :)

Overall - such a great holiday, so relaxing .They even made ME dancing and singing.. I love Zeugma! Thanks for that.

Dear Mr. Thomas B.

First of all thank you very much for choosing our hotel. We appreciate the time you devote for writing this wonderfull review and sharing with us your impressions and ideas. We are happy to hear that you liked your stay and your advice is taken in consideration by our menagment. We are looking forward of welcoming you again in Papillon Zeugma with our improved service.

Best regards

Barış Becerik, Guestrelations Menager

Papillon Zeugma Hotel

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed one week in this hotel and we loved it. I have been recommending it to all my family and friends. The service was excellent, the staff were brilliant, the food was lovely and I could not fault it at all. The entertainment group were fantastic and Ronaldo was so kind. We would go back again

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Tiaam,

Thank you very much for the nice, sharp review about our Hotel Papillon Zeugma. Our staff and specially Ronaldo were very happy to read your wonderful words. We hope to welcome you to our Hotel once again and provide to you another unforgettable holiday.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We have just returned from our second time at this hotel and yet again it was brilliant. The staff are very friendly and helpful and are a real asset to this hotel. Rose is fantastic with the children at the Papy Club. Kadir at the beach bar is a lovely man and makes the best drinks! The food is amazing and I cannot fault the service at this hotel. I would highly recommend a holiday at the Papillon Zeugma.

Room Tip: We stayed in the duplex room which is ideal for families, particularly for us as we have 3 children.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Smith236,

First of all we would like to thank you for the short but shining review. Our staff was happy to read your nice words, so as Kadir. We hope to see you in our Hotel in the closest future and show you our improved hospitality, offer you brand new, delicious coctails from Kadir.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Second time around and another wonderful holiday at Papillon Zeugma. Staff just lovely and so friendly and attentive, must shout out a special mention to Kadir from the beach bar ( what a kind man and so brilliant with the customers), rosa and the Papy Club gang who always made the children feel so welcome. Animation team fab, staff in the restaurants all brilliant, food seriously out of this world and all round fab family fun. We loved Zeugma even more second time round and will be back again in two years time . Hotel is undergoing refurbishment this autumn and whilst it is impeccably clean and very well maintained a refurb would definitely give it something extra for new and returning guests. Bigger slides which run all day would be great. We love Zeugma! X

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank DarceyDancer

Dear Ms. Darcey

We are happy to hear that this was your second visit of Papillon Zeugma. Thank you for your lovely review. Mr. Kadir and Ms. Rosa are delighted by your nice words and the rest of our staff as well. All of us will be happy to see you again in our hotel and make your stay worth to remember.

Kind regards
Barış Becerik, Guestrelations Menager
Papillon Zeugma Hotel

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Good compromise Price/ quality
a bit old fashion but large and clean rooms
food fresh and various , vegetarian, diet , dessert ,
all guests have all inclusiv plus formula
we were there with our 3 years old daughter who enjoyed from 1st to last days

Room Tip: Ask for see view
1  Thank ouefette
bbecerik, Guest Relations Manager at Papillon Zeugma Relaxury, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear ouefette,

thank You for spending time to write this review. Its nice to know that You enjoyed our food assortiment and we were successful in making Your holiday great. We will be pleased to see You and Your family next year in Papillon Zeugma hotel.

Best regards,