This All inclusive type of 5* hotel:
- nice location, right on the beach, though expect only tourists and other hotels around. Not far from small touristic village of Belek & nice city of Antalya and with plenty of great golf courses around.
- nice, ostentatious even pompous hotel. Beach is not huge but ok, swimming pools nice (incl. indoor), not too many opportunities for activities (some beach volleyball, table tennis, hardly small football)
- quite nice, big, small balcony, big bathrooms (might be needing some small renovations), still don't expect something extra or special - it's hotel for masses
- main buffet: wide selection, nice presentation, quality and taste of the food rather poor (tasteless, finding stale fruits & vegetables very often
- what is good is a la carte dinners with different cuisine. We tried Turkish, Mexican, Italian - well fat from being perfect Italian or Mexican, but 1000 times better than buffet. Watch for the booking!
- well, this is real issue, response to solve any complaints is terrible, calling couple of times, still taking hours / days to at least come and check.
During check out 12:01 first call to the room - we tell them 0.5 hour needed (packing with infant is slightly less flexible ......:-)), 12:10 second call to the room, 12:20 guy waiting in front of your room to make sure you get out.
- Another story: asking for some water pipes availability. First answer: "Not here", little push - second answer: "Try the beach restaurant", going to the beach: answer: w"What? Not here!"
I didn't here more words any more...
- Another story: Booked (1 day in advance Hotel shuttle to golf course for 9:30 am to be ready for tee off at 10:10), 9:20 am coming down asking for shuttle, "Yes, we know, 9:30 coming", 9:40: nothing happens :Answer, "yes coming in a minute", 9:50: nothing happens: Answer "Yes, coming", Question: "Can u pls call taxi instead", Answer: "Yes", 9:55 - nothing happens....."Yes, coming" (9:58 - taxi came ....)
refresh your Russian language, as 80% of the guests are Russian, and staff speaks more Russian than English......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Papillon Zeugma Relaxury has fully renovated and refurbished. Comfort and luxury is united and created the new concept of the hotel 'Relaxury'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Papillon Zeugma Relaxury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Papillon Zeugma Belek
- Papillon Zeugma Hotel Belek