Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort
US$546
US$510
US$291
US$257
Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa(Belek)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$501
US$466
US$491
2,426 results
All reviewswave pooladult pooladventure parkroller girlsdressing roompalm beach clubtv in the mirrorimported white sanda la carte restaurantstowel boyfast trackbeach butlernext yearturkeywalk in wardrobemain restaurantkids club
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I have stayed in many hotels in Belek including Gloria golf, Gloria Serenity and Maxx Royal and although The Regnum Carya is still not fully finished it easily the best hotel in Belek. I stayed for ten nights from the 25th of April till the 5th of May with my wife and my 2 year old son. Firstly the room I booked a standard with a golf view, I was lucky enough to be upgraded to a sea view room 4202 which had a great view of the outdoor pool and fountains which were spectacular in the evening. The standard rooms are huge with a very high standard of finish, the mirror that turns into a tv is a nice touch, aswell as the bulgari toiletries.
The food is of excellent quality, there is a main restaurant as well as four a la carte restaurants, I visited them all and they were exceptional. The kids club is probably the best I have ever experienced, they have a number of different rooms for children to play in, they even have ps4's set up so older children can be entertained as well as a football area and a huge park. I carnt begin to tell you how good the staff were, arsen and his wife in particular are an asset to the hotel. They are so personable by the 3rd day we visited my little boy would go running into there arms. That is the main difference between the carya and the maxx, the max service is good but often cold where as the carya staff are so caring and personal without being over powering, that comes from the direction from the president of the hotel(Ali) whom I had the pleasure of meeting. Chelsea football club have a coaching complex on the hotel and I was asked to play in a game they arranged against the presidents team. Its was fantastic and afterwards I chatted to Ali and answered some of his questions about his hotel, he is actually staying there to get a feel for what it is like for the guests. The reason why this hotel will soon become the number 1 hotel in Belek, is that he understands what guests want out of a holiday and genuinely listens to your feedback and acts on it, I carnt speak highly enough of his staff and himself. We even came back to our room one night and there were roses put in our room...lovely touch. I played the carya course once when I was there, the course is as good as the montgomarie which is linked to the maxx, I played it under flood lights and that was an incredible experience. The carya regnum has 3 huge pools, 2 of them 100 meters long!!! There is an aqua park being built at the moment which also looks of a very high standard. There was 2 shows whilst we were there, one of them was a Russian dance show, my wife goes to the theatre a lot in the uk and said it was one of the best performances she had ever sceen. They have an English style tea room which serves tea's coffee cakes ice cream etc...the choice of cakes and ice cream is huge and the staff again are brilliant with children. I have probably missed something out of my review as I had that many great experiences. I will be returning with my family in September and have already started to organise a guys golf trip for next April, we normally go to Gloria golf but the regnum carya is so much better. Overall I really could not fault this hotel and would like to thank the president and all his staff for a quite amazing experience!!!
Kind Regards
Mr and Mrs Hall and big hugs and kisses to arsen and his wife from the kids club from my son!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
11  Thank Ross H
Regnum C, Genel Müdür at Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Hall family,

Thanks for your kind and detailed comments about our hotel. Beside other nice comments; You have also wrote very nice things about our kids club. Our little guests are very important for me and hearing good comments about them makes us happy.

Hope to see you again at Regnum Carya…

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I lost my luggage Istanbul-Antalya from 24-28 Apr, 2014. But from Instanbul to Antalya, they missed out my luggage during transit. Upon reaching Antalya airport, they told me they will send my luggage to my hotel – Regnum Carya once they have located it. But my luggage never arrived, so I approached the front desk staff MsGizem Sengun for help. She was very helpful as she called Antalya airport to check on my luggage status. Ms Sengum reassured me from time to time that the luggage is found and the airport will send to me at evening time. But my luggage still never arrived and I have no clothes to change into, and I was worried for my conference next day. I went to the front desk again at 9pm in the evening. The other front desk staff Ms Narin Issever helped me to call the airport again. The airport system was messy and the phone got cut off time and again, but Ms Issever attempted to reach them finally. Both staff were very helpful as I told them I can't speak Turkish and they also reassured me from time to time that they will help to contact the airport till they send my luggage. My whole experience with the hotel was a very good one. Although new, all the staff are well-trained and display warm hospitality. I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who visits Antalya.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the beach will be a bonus.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank tangocdo
Regnum C, Genel Müdür at Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Danielgohsg,

It’s not a good start to your trip with a lost baggage problem at airport. We care about all kind of our guests’ problems, and its nice to hear that your problem has been solved.

Thanks for recommending our hotel. Hope to see you again at Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Very sumptuous luxury resort which is almost top notch. But, for me, only on second chance.

First was in a room without open balcony, only a loggia were only a small window could be opened only a few inches. Worked like a greenhouse, temp in my room reached 29 degrees, Airco, which could not be lowered under 25 deg,anyway in any of the rooms (!), could not cope. So try to miss the X320-rooms, which seem to be breakoutrooms (due to the interconnecting door). And shoot the architect for that, or fix the glass facade, so it opens up.

I asked for another room, and after some to and fro, not only got it, but with an upgrade. No complaints thereafter, on the contrary. Rooms are very spacious and full of amenities and gadgets. Television is actually in the mirror, and there is an electric screen door to block the view from the walk-in closet into your room. Bed is excellent. Only things missing were the dvd-player, which still had to be connected, and strangely enough for a conference-resort, an iron and/or trouserpress.

F&B is of equal high standard, allthough only used it for drinks & breakfast. For the latter: the choice is staggering. Coffee (esp espresso) could be better, though. Staff (on the whole) is excellent and very friendly, allthough sometimes struggles in English; some answer in German.

The grounds are, for the most part, beautifull, some of the grass though is artificial. Pools are a dream, allthough the wavepool was not working at this time. Didn't have the time to take up golfing. The all-night golf is just close to to much and the floodlights are a nuisance (as is the optional heliride to and from the airport).

Major drawback seems to be temporary: the resort is not quite ready, late april they were still building the waterpark and the beachfront, including the way leading up there was a mess. Hallways were used to construct furniture and there was quite some buildingnoise from time to time. No big problem for me, but there were quite some guests crossed with the lack of upfront info on that.

Oh yeah: and they mind want to reconsider the names for some of the conference rooms...

Room Tip: Miss the X3202 rooms, they have no open balcony or windowopeniong to speak of and become very hot. Golfview rooms suffer from the massive floodlighting from the golfcourse way into the night
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
13  Thank yourimika

Dear Yourimika,

Thanks for your kind comments about our hotel. All the details which you shared are very important for us. As a newly opened hotel; we make changes upon guest comments.

Hope to see you again at Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

For golfers, families with children, couples... This brand new resort with its all inclusive package is as huge as amazing.
Food is great (many restaurants), people working there are very dedicated and nice, room standards are really upscale (5 stars asian standards) and space is huge, pools have olympic measures etc...
The 18 holes golf is just 2 mn walk and very nice, playable at night (try it, it's amazing)...and evrything is free from food to alcools, games in the arcade...
The only thing is you have to be willing to cohabitate with groups.
The aquapark which is still unde construction will be great
Direct acces to the beach (nearly finished)
A unique experience we just lived with our 2 teenagers from April 12 to 19.

Room Tip: Evoid rooms with numbers 233x, 333x too close to the disco
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank vernonhongkong

Dear Vernonhongkong,

Thanks for your kind comments about our hotel. It’s nice to hear that you have played at Floodlight and you like it.
To improve our quality, we do care about guest comments. I have shared your tips for rooms with my team.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

There is no doubt that very soon this will be the best hotel in Turkey.

The Regnum Carya only opened on the 2nd April and over the last 10 days we have enjoyed and felt very much part of this new exciting landmark.

From the moment you walk in to the main reception area there is just a WOW factor. We were made to feel so special, the staff and the Management Team are the best in the business, highly professional and exceptionally friendly and efficient.

Being brand new it is taking standards to a new level with cutting edge design and style. We have been majorly impressed given that it has just opened. The bedrooms are exquisite, spacious and beautifully furnished, the choice of restaurants second to none and the overall service standards and food are fantastic.

We would have no hesitation in recommending this fabulous hotel.

The Warnock Family

Stayed: April 2014
23  Thank Warnock4

Dear Warnock Family,

You were one of our first guests, and it is very nice to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. Our goal is to see all our guests happy and satisfied such as you. We are happy that you have no hesitation in recommending us. We also wish to see you at our hotel again.