Papillon Ayscha Hotel Resort & Spa
  • Breakfast included
Excellent 5/5
Excellent 5/5
1,702 results
All reviewsanimation teampresidential villaturkeywedding partynext yeara la carte restaurantsmain restaurantall agesevening showsbeach bargreat holidayspecial thankskids clubfriendly hotelbuffet restaurantfamily hotellarge pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I have been to this hotel for 6 year on a golfing holiday with my friends, the hotel is small but the Staff at the hotel are very friendly and will everything for you when asked. There is a great choice of food at the main restaurant and also at the beach restaurant. It has it own beach and a great swimming pool and there in entertainment on every night. you can take a taxi down to Belek in 5 minutes to the shops.

Room Tip: Pick a sea view room and enjoy the view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank drewmitchell2013
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This was our 3rd group holiday to the Ayscha. As before it was a fabulous holiday. The hotel is spacious and clean. We were all given different rooms from villas to standard rooms, which some members of the group felt was unfair as we had all paid the same. The rooms are spacious, clean and we had a lovely sea view. The bed was a little hard for me, but that's personal choice. Rooms are tired and dated but I believe the hotel is being refurbished shortly.
The hotel has a main restaurant and 5 other restaurants. We tried the Mexican,it was excellent,the food was tasty and hot. The Italian was also really good with a good choice of food. The food in the main restaurant is good, it could be a little hotter. There is a good choice of food which is well presented. The drinks are all local brands and you don't always get what you asked for. The waiters are attentive and work hard to ensure you drinks are always refilled.
The entertainment is better than previous years with a variety of shows and live music in the salon bar. The daytime programme was good and you were invited to take part not pressured into taking part. Thank you for your realization that not everyone wants to be involved.
A visit to the Belek costs 10E in a taxi and is worth visiting. The shops offer a variety of goods and the market has a variety of "hooky" goods and well worth practicing your bartering skills.
A fantastic holiday. Thank you.

Room Tip: As we had a variety of rooms I'm not sure I have a tip. We had a 4th floor sea view room which was lovely.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank deb b
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Well what can I say an excellent hotel and staff so helpful and always smiling we booked this as a wedding package and was a bit nervous of the planning well that soon changed katie our wedding organiser was with us every step from start to finish from paperwork to the big day, tamier guest relations manager and adnam another manager were also absolutely amazing from cake design to music and evening meals and also being there on the day to make sure things went well I can not thank these people enough for making our day even more special and would highly recommend this to people (5stars) I couldn't give this hotel enough stars to be honest absolutely faultless thank you all. Mr and mrs hollinshead

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank aaronhollinshead
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Just got back from a amazing holiday at the Ayscha from the first step inside the hotel they show you how professional they all are ,And great credit must go to the hotel management ,the hotel is a 5 star all inclusive which means once you have paid there's nothing else to pay for .meals are served on a buffet style and each night is themed, you have the choice of several al carte restaurants (but book early to save disappointment) The bedrooms are spacious and bathrooms cater for all your needs, you don't need to take beech towels as they are supplied so less weight in your case, for those with families the children are well catered for by the Ayscha boys and girls so Mums and Dads you get a break as well this is my 4th holiday at this hotel and will not be my last I understand that the hotel is getting a major refurbish in 2014 so I am looking forward to returning to see how it has all gone the beach area is very clean and once again is serviced by a buffet restaurant and bar ,Don't forget to visit the market on a Saturday in Beleck and remember to haggle the traders love it , so in closing I can recommend this hotel to both couples and families .Well done Ayscha see you next year

Room Tip: The hotel does a have a few suites so if you are celebrating something special then I would recommend these rooms
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank EastbourneBaz
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This was our second visit to the Papillon Ayscha . Last year a group of us went and we were lucky enough to be upgraded to the Presidential Villa which was amazing.My partner and I decided to return this year and have just returned from the most relaxing holiday ever. From the moment we arrived there everything was perfect. The service you receive at the hotel could not get any better. The choice of food is superb and the service that we got from the waiters was second to none. There is plenty of entertainment on offer all day if you want to join in and the evening shows were brilliant especially The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The entertainment team obviously work extremely hard. We will definitely return to Papillon Ayscha whether as a group or a couple. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT :-)

Room Tip: would advise a sea view room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple