Cesars Temple De Luxe
US$537
US$503
US$291
US$258
Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa(Belek)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$502
US$467
US$491
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2011

I am 45 y.o. from Norway i was in cesars hotel with my family in August . I very liked the new concept of the hotel and price is very good. All services are perfect…thanks for hospitality…
Lucas PETTERSEN

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank LUCAS3393
Reviewed 28 March 2011

I came to Cesars hotel 2.time…. first was in 2007 second was in 2010. I noticed very big changes in the hotel. I met before alot of bad things but in 2010 choosed again that hotel because price was very good…cheaper then other all golf and non golf hotels. i checked the web site and decided to come again. I saw a lot of changes…furnitures are new, services, a’ la carte restaurants, bars. if you visit their web site you also can see the new pictures of the rooms. If you are going to play golf in Belek you can stay in Cesars Temple hotel with best cost.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank arthurpetit
Reviewed 28 March 2011

I came from Poland and I stayed at the Cesars Temple hotel with my wife and my son in September 2010. We played golf with my wife. We spent very good time on the wonderful Belek golf courses. We had a great holiday. Service was very good in the hotel. Fish restaurant was perfect, we recommend you to try it. Belek has the most beautiful courses like Carya Golf Club, the National golf club and Tat G.C. We would like to go to this hotel next year Thank you to all employees.

Michia JAWORSKI

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Michia
Reviewed 15 February 2011

I went there with my friends. It was a great experience. They have huge pools, water slides, tennis courts and all kind of facilities. The animation is great. Wonderful activities and great food. You can find something to eat and drink anytime. This is my second time there and they changed lots of things in the hotel. They have a new outdoor night club which is great. The rooms are changed. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. A great holiday for a cheap price.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank JamesWright_11
Reviewed 21 September 2010

My wife and I were the only two English people at this hotel for the whole duration. The other 2000 were Russian and Ukrainian. I bet the people at Alpha rooms were wetting themselves with laughter when they booked us into this place. The food was disgusting and always cold, the bars only ever had one person serving hence long queues, and Russians don't do queueing. They are always pushing and shoving to get to food in the dining areas and would win any competition for piling a plate and then wasting it. The walls in the rooms were paper thin with the rear of the wardrobe acting as partitions and every motion of your neighbours could be heard and I mean every motion. The bathroom was covered with mould around the bath which was painted over with gloss paint to try and hide it. The vanity basin and worktop was cracked and falling away from the mirror above. Cockroaches under the vanity unit. This is definitely not anywhere near a 5 star hotel and at best would be a 2 star. It has nice pool areas and grounds with an impressive web site but don't be fooled by the façade. We tried to contact Alpha rooms by their new emergency phone number and also by email to swap hotels but there was no answer to either and I have a £6-50 phone bill receipt as proof of this (see photos) along with a sent email record. The street outside the hotel stinks of raw sewage, the prices in Belek for everything are double what you would pay elsewhere in Turkey and we have been visiting Turkey for 14 years. The town is full of massively over priced fake bags and clothes boutiques, with not one decent restaurant or bar. The golf courses are expensive and over rated, minimum £100 with a buggy (£30 on all courses) and two of the three we played had temporary greens with poor grass coverage, they also charge £5 for a bottle of beer at all courses and £12 for a club sandwich at the Carya Golf Club. Hence to say we will not be returning to Belek or booking with Alpha rooms again. If you want a good holiday in Turkey please go to Icmeler where there is plenty of choice and things to do for everyone at a good price.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple