Adam & Eve Hotel
US$546
US$510
US$291
US$257
Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa(Belek)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$401
US$358
Priceline
US$501
US$466
US$491
1,176 results
All reviewsatrium barblind restaurantremote controlturkeytheme partiesspecial hotelmodern hotelprivate poolsmaller poolrooms are bignight lifeour honeymoonclean beachperfect hoteldouble bedbig thanksfoam party
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Our travel agent told us from the very beginning that people either love or hate this place. I don't know how anyone could hate it, it was perfect. The rooms were clean, gorgeous and spacious, everyday we had our room cleaned, bedsheets changed, towels changed, minibar restocked without even having to ask. The buffet was amazing, SO much choice that it is impossible to not like at least something. The parties were great, very high budget and there was always something to do. The only minor issues we has was that during breakfast/lunch/dinner times there didn't seem to be enough workers at the buffet so nearly every time my husband had to get up on his own and go grab glasses and water from their station. Be prepared spend $$$ if you forget sunscreen or anything of that sort. Any extra services and shops are ridiculously overpriced. We paid 10 Euros for a pack of Marlboroughs and if you are on a honeymoon bring your marriage certificate, because even though we informed the hotel ahead of time and they said they will arrange something upon arrival they asked for a marriage certificate (which we were not told prior to arrival) but overall it truly is heaven on earth. I would go back there in a heartbeat, 7 days is not nearly enough.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 5212, 5th floor. Had the privacy to tan outside yet still had a partial gorgeous view of the sea.
4  Thank Diana M
RoyalAdamEveHotel, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Adam & Eve Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2015

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Royal Adam & Eve hotel.
Because of yours positive and negative feedbacks we trying to improve our service.
We will be glad to see you in our refreshed hotel in new season 2015. Specially for you we reconstructed all rooms, bars and restaurants. We are delighted to inform you that in the hotel appeared new restaurant with italian cusine with name – Basilico. Moreover in hotel was opened 64 luxury villas Adam & Eve with unique design.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

After reading all those negative reviews I wanted to cancel my trip but it was too late since the money would not be returned. Once at Royal Adam & Eve I wondered if those reviews were from people that actually stayed there. This hotel was fantastic and very ORIGINAL. Having been to Antalya many times at very good hotels, I could honestly say that this one stood out.
Most hotels in Antalya during summer time are very hot but the a/c in this one was perfect the decoration, the toiletry they provide, the beds, pillows perfect!!
The best thing I liked about it was that there were almost no children, this is a couples place. And everyone there looks great, I wonder if they pick their guests.
Mahmut at reception was always smiling and trying to assist you, Alonya & Shiva the Angels were sweet and kind and Yasmin the Yoga instructor really cool and let’s not forget to mention another lady from the animation team from Tunisia whose name slipped my mind was also very friendly.
Food was good and not repetitive. The hotel was very clean.
The parties were cool Ex: foam party at the beach, Angel deveil party, Ice party at the pool!!
The only negative point for me was that the spa and beauty salon were overpriced and the doors of the rooms were not soundproof and if anyone even talked with a low voice you could hear them.
Will definitely go back next summer with some more friends.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 6th floor
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank l_Vanilla_l

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

I visit Turkey for the first time and I was surprised how beautiful it is! The Adam and Eve Hotel has a special design that fascinating me for the first moment when I arrived in! All with mirrors and white design with colors player on your room! You can eat or drink wherever is the time and for the party people are bars and discos with animation! At the night when you look at the hotel from outside can you have a spectacular view because all the rooms have different colors inside! You deserve to have that great experience from Adam& Eve Hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank nicoletapiatraN

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I really can not believe that people came disappointed from this place! We were suprised how greate this place is! In one word-fantastic!
This was our first time in Turkey, and we are positively suprised how everything is organised and how people are kind, sweet and dedicated to work.
Staff was so kind, that for me is imposibile that anyone can say that they were rude or unhelpful. They were smiling at us all the time, and every our wish they took setiously.
Parties were so good organised and hight budget.
We had great time, and would recommend to all young copules.
I do not understand peolpe who bring children in this hotel, they do not have other children to play with, do not have pool for them, the music is loud. Falimiles go with your childn in family hotel, that is my sugestion!

2  Thank Selena G

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I eat ROTTEN FOON FROM THE MINI BAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After that I stayed 2 days in the room being sick and when I asked for my money back for one day from thouse 2 when I was sick the told me to complain to the agency in Romania. When I got home I went to the agency and they said the HOTEL MANAGER JUST FOLLED ME TO GET RID OF ME. I took pictures of expired food for all to see!

6  Thank Codrin C