“Party hotel”
Review of Adam & Eve Hotel

Adam & Eve Hotel
Ranked #43 of 89 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 27 August 2013

For this hotel one should really consider carefully the ups and the downs.
It is definitively a magnificent place design-wise.
We had an (unexpected) upgrade from a standard room (main building) to a “villa” room.
Looked great at first (“private” swimming pool) but nevertheless some details to think about:The “private pool” is shared with two other rooms. The 3 rooms of the unit have no separation at all at the terrace. The wall to the terrace is entirely glass, with a big sliding door (perfect sea view) and has only (electric) blinds at the outside, which you would like to use only at night but no curtains offering a little privacy during the day. This problem is aggravated by the fact that all walls in the rooms and on the terrace are covered from top to bottom by mirrors: anyone on the terrace of the unit, wherever he stands or sits, has multiple reflected view into your room (particularly interesting when you or you wife want to take a bath in the very nice design bath tub which is a stand alone item in the room itself (not in the bathroom).

Another major discomfort in these villa-rooms (in the ones we experienced, and, just in case this is problem that is not common to all villa-rooms: we were in one of the rooms in unit 7202) is the absolute lack of noise-isolation between the rooms. We could hear almost everything in the adjacent rooms (for instance, my wife thought her Iphone gave a message signal but it was the neighbor’s phone).

About the food: I consider the food in the main buffet restaurant to be good and to the 5 stars all inclusive standard (it is what it is: buffet food and after a week you get bored by it however good they are trying to make it.

For the à la carte restaurants you have to make reservations (not uncommon) and pay a fee between 20 and 25€ (!!) per person. This is, in my view not 100% all inclusive.

One other particularity (criticism) staff members, aiters and alike are not to much concerned with the quality of the service they are offering. This is, in my opinion, particularly obvious (and frustrating) in the drinks they serve, at the restaurant as well as at the bars: be prepared to get white wine bubbles and alike at room tempreture (which in Turkey is between 28 and 35 ° Celsius) If you ask or insist to have it cold, ice cubes will be added in your glass (which could work for a coke, but not for wine of bubbles).

About evening animation and parties. My wife experienced another 5 star all inclusive hotel near Belek and was enthusiastic about the evening animation (very professional and entertaining) and the after parties. I shared her view that the evening animation was rather (if not very) disappointing at A&E. As for the (daily) parties: that is not really my cup of tea, particularly the more modern concept with very loud modern music: I am probably an old schmuck ). My wife, however loves it, but nevertheless considered the A&E parties boring (almost exclusively very loud house music.

Although if over 4à-45 one feels a little bit out of place, I (we) had a good time at the gorgeous “relax swimming pool” (wouldn’t dream of going to the equally gorgeous animated pool with loud music all dhay, but it is great to have that choise). The pier is also nice and quiet.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank guyDdenhaag
RoyalAdamEveHotel, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Adam & Eve Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2015

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Royal Adam & Eve hotel.
Because of yours positive and negative feedbacks we trying to improve our service.
We will be glad to see you in our refreshed hotel in new season 2015. Specially for you we reconstructed all rooms, bars and restaurants. We are delighted to inform you that in the hotel appeared new restaurant with italian cusine with name – Basilico. Moreover in hotel was opened 64 luxury villas Adam & Eve with unique design.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Excellent hotel, quiet at higher pool, fantastic food. Spent a week with family. To shping center only 4Euro taxi. Fantastic inside bar. Mirrors everyvhere. Design of all places are vonderfull. Very good food and large selection. Every day scampi:-)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank David_Sibl

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Our travel agent told us from the very beginning that people either love or hate this place. I don't know how anyone could hate it, it was perfect. The rooms were clean, gorgeous and spacious, everyday we had our room cleaned, bedsheets changed, towels changed, minibar restocked without even having to ask. The buffet was amazing, SO much choice that it is impossible to not like at least something. The parties were great, very high budget and there was always something to do. The only minor issues we has was that during breakfast/lunch/dinner times there didn't seem to be enough workers at the buffet so nearly every time my husband had to get up on his own and go grab glasses and water from their station. Be prepared spend $$$ if you forget sunscreen or anything of that sort. Any extra services and shops are ridiculously overpriced. We paid 10 Euros for a pack of Marlboroughs and if you are on a honeymoon bring your marriage certificate, because even though we informed the hotel ahead of time and they said they will arrange something upon arrival they asked for a marriage certificate (which we were not told prior to arrival) but overall it truly is heaven on earth. I would go back there in a heartbeat, 7 days is not nearly enough.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 5212, 5th floor. Had the privacy to tan outside yet still had a partial gorgeous v...
4  Thank Diana M

Reviewed 4 August 2013

After reading all those negative reviews I wanted to cancel my trip but it was too late since the money would not be returned. Once at Royal Adam & Eve I wondered if those reviews were from people that actually stayed there. This hotel was fantastic and very ORIGINAL. Having been to Antalya many times at very good hotels, I could honestly say that this one stood out.
Most hotels in Antalya during summer time are very hot but the a/c in this one was perfect the decoration, the toiletry they provide, the beds, pillows perfect!!
The best thing I liked about it was that there were almost no children, this is a couples place. And everyone there looks great, I wonder if they pick their guests.
Mahmut at reception was always smiling and trying to assist you, Alonya & Shiva the Angels were sweet and kind and Yasmin the Yoga instructor really cool and let’s not forget to mention another lady from the animation team from Tunisia whose name slipped my mind was also very friendly.
Food was good and not repetitive. The hotel was very clean.
The parties were cool Ex: foam party at the beach, Angel deveil party, Ice party at the pool!!
The only negative point for me was that the spa and beauty salon were overpriced and the doors of the rooms were not soundproof and if anyone even talked with a low voice you could hear them.
Will definitely go back next summer with some more friends.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 6th floor
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank l_Vanilla_l

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

I visit Turkey for the first time and I was surprised how beautiful it is! The Adam and Eve Hotel has a special design that fascinating me for the first moment when I arrived in! All with mirrors and white design with colors player on your room! You can eat or drink wherever is the time and for the party people are bars and discos with animation! At the night when you look at the hotel from outside can you have a spectacular view because all the rooms have different colors inside! You deserve to have that great experience from Adam& Eve Hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank nicoletapiatraN

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I really can not believe that people came disappointed from this place! We were suprised how greate this place is! In one word-fantastic!
This was our first time in Turkey, and we are positively suprised how everything is organised and how people are kind, sweet and dedicated to work.
Staff was so kind, that for me is imposibile that anyone can say that they were rude or unhelpful. They were smiling at us all the time, and every our wish they took setiously.
Parties were so good organised and hight budget.
We had great time, and would recommend to all young copules.
I do not understand peolpe who bring children in this hotel, they do not have other children to play with, do not have pool for them, the music is loud. Falimiles go with your childn in family hotel, that is my sugestion!

2  Thank Selena G

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I eat ROTTEN FOON FROM THE MINI BAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After that I stayed 2 days in the room being sick and when I asked for my money back for one day from thouse 2 when I was sick the told me to complain to the agency in Romania. When I got home I went to the agency and they said the HOTEL MANAGER JUST FOLLED ME TO GET RID OF ME. I took pictures of expired food for all to see!

6  Thank Codrin C