We went for a week to Turkey in mid-March having never been before, booking about 12 days before departure. Looking online at the weather before leaving we were disappointed to see that the weather website was showing that every day would have some rain which was not good as we were looking to get some sun after the endless British Winter we are having. When we got there we were greeted by temperatures of around 20 degrees which was glorious and the temperature did not really get worse, with no sign of the rain we were forecast.
The hotel itself was immaculate and very impressive. It seems that everything had been thought of and if you wanted to, you could just spend the entire stay inside the hotel. As we went out of season, there were only two of the a la carte restaurants open. They were very nice and the Italian was a tremendous amount of food, six courses in all and they weren't very small portions either, so if you go there do not pig out beforehand as you will never finish it all. The buffet restaurants which are open the majority of the time was very good quality with a good selection of food, enough for even the fussiest of eaters to find something they like. With that, the 24 hour bistro, the fresh cake patisserie, the beach bars with food, the burger stall outside, the freezer of assorted ice-creams like magums and cornetto's, the bars which are all branded drinks and are very generous with the alcohol, you will never go hungry or have to make do with something you don't like. This being my first all inclusive I found it very nice to not have to worry about anything.
The hotel has lots of things to do, so if you aren't there for the numerous golf courses in the area or just lounging on the beach the entire time, there are somes shops to buy gifts, acitivities put on by the animation team, disco's, the sunset jazz bar with live music, the jupiter ball room where they have things like comedy shows, a spa and indoor swimming pool, a childrens funfair and water park, mini golf, 20 minute walk to Belek centre where there are handmade gifts that can be bought from market stalls, souvenir shops, numerous golf shops and designer brand shops. Then first choice offer a range of trips so that you can see more of Turkey other than the hotel complex itself. We went to Antalya, the Turkish Bath and Kokova and Myra. Each one was very nice to visit and the cost of them was extremely good value for money. A very good opportunity to get lots of photo's.
The hotel room we got was a double room with a sea view and we were very impressed with it. It was spacious, clean, had a good selection of drinks in the fridge as well as some nibbles, tv's were in the lounge area and the bedroom if you require them, with 2 bathrooms and a jacuzzi. The view from the very large balcony was lovely with the beach just below and the mountain range visible all the way around.
We were very impressed with the hotel and staff and will definitely go back to this hotel. If anything, a week was not enough to see everything and get all the relaxing required done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unforgettable summer dream at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa... Located on the Mediterranean’s picturesque coast in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa opens the gates to impeccable service, and with its modern eco-friendly architecture and beautiful Blue Flag beach it’s the perfect destination for families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select