Voyage Belek Golf & Spa
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
6,519 results
All reviewsplanet baradult restaurantmain buildingb blockadult poolguest relationsbeer hutlaguna villanext yeara la carte restaurantsfour seasons partyturkeymain poolgreek restaurantentertainment teamrelax poolfamily pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2013

What more can I add to the impressive views of this hotel, the answer is nothing, The rooms are great , the staff are so friendly , the food is to die for, and the place is so clean and tidy, the golf is fantastic and the food is to die for or did I already say that.
You can eat 24/7 and you can use a different bar every hour.
The facilities are second to none , bars , pools , beach, and the food is to die for, I loved the patisserie which opens at 11am.
Belek town five minutes away and taxi costs 5euros not much there but good market on Saturdays to buy lucky likey goods , handbags t-shirts etc etc, will defo return if I survive English summer.

Room Tip: you pay for what you get,if you don't mind a 2 minute walk after dinner outer rooms ok
3  Thank DAVID J
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Just had a week at the voyage traveling with 7 people on a golfing trip. None of us could find any fault with the hotel the staff very good ,food of top quality,very clean ,we was waited on hand and foot. Golf courses we played excellent would recommend especially for a golf break.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

- We were in this hotel from 20 march until 30 march.The food was very delicious . The Mini club was best .Animation team had program every evening.My daughter (6 years old ) was every day in mini club (kids garden ) and she was very happy with IRINIA ,Marina, Marel, Ismaeil ,... .

- In animation team were all the people very nett.Apoly ,Mostafa,Borhan ,Irina ,... were very active .

- Aqua park was open .

- The DJ was good .But unfortunately any Iranian music in disco .
-We had a ceremony of wedding.Thanks a lot for cooperation of Inci lewici and his college)sorry I have forgotten his name ).They had everything very well organized.With out stress .Our ceremony was in disco.The photographer in this hotel was good too .

- I had just one problem.All of our rooms wre in main building .But the hotel did not consider that
I recommend this hotel to all of people .
** For baby : you do not need to take food from your country.You can find every thing in kids restaurant (Blender,Mixer,Microwave and Hip roducts ,... )

Room Tip: Just rooms in main building.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Loved this hotel. We travelled on 19 March for 6 nights , Rained one day but otherwise weather was beautiful. Whilst we were there they opened the main pool and the pool with all the slides ,so my daughter was able to take advantage of this. Food was good and the Italian restaurant was excellent . We didn't get round to trying the others although I did fancy having tea from a samovar at the Russian one.!
We went with Thomas Cook and went on 2 trips. One was on the river cruise which I enjoyed because it was sunny but I imagine it is miserable on a cold day. The beach they took us to was horrible .We were there for an hour and there were 4 stalls and a man with monkeys who put them on your shoulder and then charged 10 lira per person. He did let you take your own photo. We then went to 2 markets -indoor and outdoor.These were fine if you wanted knock off t shirts and bags, but no good for souvenirs,.
The 2nd trip we went on was to Pamukkale and Hierapolis. Be warned this trip takes 5 hours to get there but I have always wanted to go there and see the limestone terraces and hot pools.
They exceed my expectations . I thought both the pools and the city were amazing. The trip was made even better because Ishmael our Thomas cook guide was so nice. He was funny helpful and knowledgeable.
We walked into Belek the day it rained an 'we found the shops there cheaper than the markets even though we had haggled to about half the price or just below,there was a lighting shop with gifts and the lady there was lovely giving us little gifts as we left. We also made use of the spa the same day and enjoyed that too.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Myself and seven friends have just returned from our first visit to Turkey and the Voyage. Booked through GolfBreaks and flights through Thomas Cook. Upgrade on arrival into the main jotel which was appreciated. Colleagues all impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the quality of the food on offer. Tried the Chinese and Italian restaurants which were all satisfactory. The 6 courses we played were excellent with Nobilis being voted the best of the bunch. The staff were the highlight of the trip being attentive and very helpful.Imagine that during the summer it starts to starin a little when at capacity. As a winter golfing destination it made a great change from the expensive Portugal and Spain we would normally visit. You must give it a try. For value it is unbeatable and for many was our first experience of an all exclusive. Nice not to have to wear the coloured bands etc etc.
Will be returning but may try the siste hotel purley for changes sake.

Room Tip: Main building always for convenience although the disco could be heard until 2 am.
1  Thank chris49215