Well what can I say that as not been said.I went in March with a group of friends to play golf, but the differance between then and now was that everthing was open at the hotel, all bars and pools.
The food remains first class and the sevice is second to none, and those who say otherwise are living in a dream world.
Members of staff in all areas are good but I must mention the lady at the relax pool who was 100 out of 100 for her devotion to duty, she brings drinks to your sunbed, fetches drinks from other bars when she has not got them, and even cooled down the decking with pool water.
The entertainment was good and varied from acrobats to rock bands, and everything in between.
If you have any problems at the hotel just ask to speak to the duty manager and they will sort it to your satisfaction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unforgettable summer dream at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa... Located on the Mediterranean’s picturesque coast in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa opens the gates to impeccable service, and with its modern eco-friendly architecture and beautiful Blue Flag beach it’s the perfect destination for families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select