“Exceeded Expectations”

Voyage Belek Golf & Spa
Ranked #3 of 93 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Just back from our first visit to the Voyage Belek and although having read all the reviews I felt I knew what to expect, it stil exceeded my expectations. We were in block b on the third floor and loved it there. It was so quiet and enjoyed the short walk through reception and passed beer hut. The carpets are a bit tired and when I return i will take my own hair dryer. We were there for 7 nights and ate at a la cartes 5 of the nights. I have to say the steak house was my least favourite and paid15 euros a head for that. We still enjoyed it though. The Mexican and Turkish were closing as we left due to being outdoors. The main dining room and adults dining room were lovely and food excellant. We also used the adult only beach bar for lunch and again couldn't fault. Unfortunately for my waistline, they would also set up barbeques during the day in the grounds and they are so hard to resist. The beach was beautiful and so clean. The variety of drinks were amazing compared to other Turkish hotels I have stayed. They had started to heat the adult only pool while we were there and children were being alowed in which I do think is fair as the main pool was too cold. The grounds are massive in this hotel and lots of areas to sit. What made the hotel for me were the staff. They were a credit to the hotel. The entertainment team were also very good coming round pool each day with a new game for us to try. The Planet Bar has live music in the evening and really enjoyed it in there. I have never met such friendly and helpful staff in Turkey from waiters to entertainment staff they were fantastic. Looking forward to returning

Room Tip: Block b is fine. Ask for high floor to give you nicer view. Only problem could be if you had walking...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Car64
Write a ReviewReviews (6,163)

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I stayed at the Voyage Belek on business and I found it a fantastic hotel & spa resort. The overall staff were helpful and polite. But the guest service girls were fantastic, kind and couldn't do more to help my colleagues and I. Rooms and food were top quality and I would recommend it to anyone gladly.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Jmoules
Reviewed 22 November 2013

As a great believer in "you get what you pay for" the Voyage exceeded our expectations in all departments.The quality of the service,facilities,food,cleanliness and relaxing atmosphere we enjoyed was outstanding at an affordable price.
Our room (1406) was ideal and exactly as we had requested by e-mail prior to arrival i.e quiet,highest floor main building with a sea view which we had paid for but not necessary as only side sea view are available for standard rooms.Size décor, facilities were fine and the room was kept immaculately clean.
The Voyage takes care of its adult clientele.Adult restaurant adult pool bar adult sun pier the latter of which we did not use simply because the loungers did not have adjustable backs for sitting up to read etc.Minor whinge 1 !!The advantages of these adult facilities were only truly appreciated on the day we were leaving and the weather was horrendous,so was the hotel,with everybody forced to use the indoor facilities the hotel became crowded,noisy with children running about everywhere exactly the opposite to what we had experienced in the previous 2 weeks,weather included!!!Restaurants and bars were very goodWe ate in the Greek,Chinese,Steak (supplement) and Italian (twice) all v.good.Bars all good.The planet bar was our favourite at night with Ferdi (Ferdinand) an excellent host!Lots of premium brands available except my favourite Havana Club Dark or Bacardi Gold only white rum available Minor whinge 2!!
Finally all staff without exception were courteous,attentive and friendly.They deserve an occasional tip!Staff who we came most into contact with and I would like to give our special thanks are Mehmet in the adult pool bar Celchuk?? in the adult restaurant and Ferdi in the Planet Bar.
Thankyou to all of you for making our holiday so enjoyable and relaxing.Alan Pick &Breeda Graham Oct.3rd-Oct17th 2013

Room Tip: Highest floor main building.Dont pay for sea view
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank picky-7
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We have been to Voyage Belek two times, off-season and decided to do that every year. The off-season is really affordable and you certainly get more than you pay.
What makes Voyage Belek unique is that you don't feel the rush and disturbance of all-inclusives like in any other hotel.
Has really cosy restaurants with the best international cuisine. Desserts are extra delicious. The bars offer selections of whiskey and other spirits beyond comparison with other all-inclusive hotel in Turkey.
Rooms are spotless. Staff are friendly. Spa is great. Offers deals on massage packages which is really nice and relaxing. Perfect shore and outdoor pools.
Simply the best all-inclusive ever.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BurArTu
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The Voyage belek golf & spa customer service is the best ever. Ayshe in guest relations is an absolute credit to the hotel as nothing is too much trouble for her. She genuinely wants people to have the best holiday ever and that is why she is working for the best hotel in Turkey. This is my second time here and it still has the WOW factor about it. It's the people like Ayshe that make the hotel maintain its top status and that it has.

My holiday has been fantastic again, first time was fantastic but this time has been even better and it's down to people like Ayshe who make it

Room Tip: It's the best hotel ever build
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We spent our honeymoon in Voyage Belek and we are more than glad that we've choose this excellent resort.
Service is very competent and dilligent, specially at the adult restaurant (kudos for Bulent for being awesome; food is delicious, but since we are Portuguese used to eat great food, specially fish, couldn't say it was spectacular) and Relax pool, which were the areas we mostly used.
The beach is terrific too, very clean with warm, calm sea water. You could just spend the whole day there, and have a quick trip to have a snack in the bar.

Overall the resort is very clean, organized and offers amazing value for what you pay. Room was very good, spotless and well equiped. Had great breakfast in bed in first day, and every day room was re-decorated in "honeymoon" style. Really made us feel special. Only downside was that wifi coverage wasn't perfect.
The ambience is great, very relaxed and comfortable, for couples, groups of friends and families with children.

Only minor grievances with the reception, which weren't particularly brilliant at times. Should that not had happened and our stay would be 100% perfect.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rxcorreia
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Returned to the Voyage Belek for the second year with friends to celebrate my birthday. The guest relations team were so welcoming,first class service and our villa was amazing. The food is first class and everyone is so friendly and helpful. I have very high standards and this hotel exceeded my expectations. Would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Belek and we will definitely return next year.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends