“Another stunning hotel in Belek”

Voyage Belek Golf & Spa
Ranked #11 of 87 Hotels in Belek
Derby
“Another stunning hotel in Belek”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Great hotel, Great food, Great staff, Great location.

Highlights

Numerous bars
Great restaurants including French, Mexican, Turkish, Chinese and Steak
Adult only restaurants
Adult only pool
adult only beach

Highly recommended for Couples and families

Room Tip: ask for a seaview room
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CraigDerby
Inci L, Guest Relations Manager at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa, responded to this review, 1 January 2014
Dear CraigDerby,
First of all, we would like to express our gratitude for taking your time to share your feedback about Voyage Belek hotel. We are happy to know that we could make you more than satisfied with your holiday.We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.We are looking forward to see you in our hotel again.
Yours Sincerely Voyage Belek Team.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (930)
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My husband and I have just returned from a wonderful break at the Voyage. We really could not fault anything. Food and beverage supply was amazing and of a high standard with masses of choice; there was no skimping on the endless supply of alcoholic refreshment! The staff in all departments were helpful, friendly and showed endless willingness to make sure we all had a good time - particular thanks to Diego in the adult restaurant who always welcomed us at dinner time as if we were life long friends. According to my husband the golf courses in the surrounding area were first class and the spa facilities within the hotel were amazing, so there really is something for everybody. We hope to go back again sooner rather than later!

Room Tip: There are rooms within the main area of the hotel, and also many rooms located in the surrounding ga...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ann19542013
Dear Ann,
We would like to thank you for writing such delightful things about our hotel Voyage Belek. It's great to hear that our staff, hotel and the golf courses in the surrounding area made your trip very comfortable and enjoyable.We truly look forward to your visit to our property in the future.
Yours sincerely,
Cowdenbeath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Where do I start? Well if you want to stay at a fantastic hotel with friendly staff, great food and a nice hotel, look no further. This is my 2nd visit to the Voyage Belek and I was blown away again. The hotel has updated a few things from last year including a new water slide and a heated outdoor pool. The rooms are of the highest quality I have seen in any hotel I have stayed in before.
As soon as you walk in the entrance of the hotel you are welcomed by the reception staff. This doesn't matter what time of day it is even early hours of the morning. The guest relations team are superb for any queries that you have and are always there to help with a smile. Special mention to Olena, who got to know the full party that have returned this year and was interested in all comments from guests and would take feedback.
When in the Hotel you are made to feel like part of a family, the waiters/waitresses and bar staff always have a smile on their face and work so hard to provide you the best service possible. If you want the best cocktails in the hotel you have to see Samut in the lobby bar, tell him Ben sent you for an Armageddon (it is very strong so you are warned).
We visited the Steak house, Italian, Tepanyaki and the Chinese restaurants on our visit. All were great quality and the ones that are charged great value for money. The staff in these restaurants are great.
We got upgraded to a bungalow, which was superb very spacious and close to the main hotel.
The entertainment team were great. They can provide entertainment for all guests and will ask you to join in on little games beside the pool. I have to mention a few names here, Yener was amazing felt like I have made a good friend. we had some great times with Yener at the air rifle and archery. Lika was amazing always smiling and very friendly and easy to approach. We attended her aqua aerobics class in the morning, it started as a joke but she gives you a good work out and it is good fun as well. finally for the entertainment team a little shout out to Dhia, who as annoying as he is with his little dress up costumes he is a great guy and made us laugh quite a lot.
We have met so many friends out of this holiday and its all down to the staff. We all feel like one big family.
so in total this is a superb hotel and one that you must visit. And if you visit in November you will soon know who I am as everyone else seems to.

Room Tip: All rooms are great but best with a bungalow if you can, block A or main hotel.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank bmbenji29
Dear Ben,
First of all, we would like to express our gratitude for taking your time to share your feedback about Voyage Belek hotel. We are happy to know that we could make you more than satisfied with your holiday. We are grateful for all your kind comments concerning our services and staff as well. Please, accept best regards from all our staff, specialy from Olena, Samet, Yener, Dhia, Lika. We will be more than happy to host you in Voyage Belek in near future.
Yours sincerely
derby
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This was my third stay at this hotel with my wife and again it was been a wonderful holiday.
The food was fantastic to the say the very least and the hotel kept pristine at all times, but what really makes us both return every year is the excellent customer service that we receive. I feel like the staff genuinely want to always go that extra mile to ensure that all our needs are catered for and this is usually without asking.
The view from the hotel over looks the beach and gardens, which are all kept immaculate. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel and it's staff, particularly Rustem, Zaza, Murat and Ismail just to name a few.

We had a fabulous weekly Turkish night, there was a belly dancer and of course Turkish food which was my favourite. Everyday we went to the patisserie to have sweets and ice cream which was all part of the all inclusive. I have eaten far too many magnums this holiday!!!

I already have holiday blues and wanting to certainly return next year.
Thank you everyone at the Voyage Belek for making my wife and I so welcome and giving us such a memorable holiday and we shall be definitely back!!!

Room Tip: Any main building.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mcLaz
Scotland
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Just back from our first visit to the Voyage Belek and although having read all the reviews I felt I knew what to expect, it stil exceeded my expectations. We were in block b on the third floor and loved it there. It was so quiet and enjoyed the short walk through reception and passed beer hut. The carpets are a bit tired and when I return i will take my own hair dryer. We were there for 7 nights and ate at a la cartes 5 of the nights. I have to say the steak house was my least favourite and paid15 euros a head for that. We still enjoyed it though. The Mexican and Turkish were closing as we left due to being outdoors. The main dining room and adults dining room were lovely and food excellant. We also used the adult only beach bar for lunch and again couldn't fault. Unfortunately for my waistline, they would also set up barbeques during the day in the grounds and they are so hard to resist. The beach was beautiful and so clean. The variety of drinks were amazing compared to other Turkish hotels I have stayed. They had started to heat the adult only pool while we were there and children were being alowed in which I do think is fair as the main pool was too cold. The grounds are massive in this hotel and lots of areas to sit. What made the hotel for me were the staff. They were a credit to the hotel. The entertainment team were also very good coming round pool each day with a new game for us to try. The Planet Bar has live music in the evening and really enjoyed it in there. I have never met such friendly and helpful staff in Turkey from waiters to entertainment staff they were fantastic. Looking forward to returning

Room Tip: Block b is fine. Ask for high floor to give you nicer view. Only problem could be if you had walking...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Car64
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I stayed at the Voyage Belek on business and I found it a fantastic hotel & spa resort. The overall staff were helpful and polite. But the guest service girls were fantastic, kind and couldn't do more to help my colleagues and I. Rooms and food were top quality and I would recommend it to anyone gladly.

• Stayed November 2013
3 Thank Jmoules
jersey channel islands
Reviewed 22 November 2013

As a great believer in "you get what you pay for" the Voyage exceeded our expectations in all departments.The quality of the service,facilities,food,cleanliness and relaxing atmosphere we enjoyed was outstanding at an affordable price.
Our room (1406) was ideal and exactly as we had requested by e-mail prior to arrival i.e quiet,highest floor main building with a sea view which we had paid for but not necessary as only side sea view are available for standard rooms.Size décor, facilities were fine and the room was kept immaculately clean.
The Voyage takes care of its adult clientele.Adult restaurant adult pool bar adult sun pier the latter of which we did not use simply because the loungers did not have adjustable backs for sitting up to read etc.Minor whinge 1 !!The advantages of these adult facilities were only truly appreciated on the day we were leaving and the weather was horrendous,so was the hotel,with everybody forced to use the indoor facilities the hotel became crowded,noisy with children running about everywhere exactly the opposite to what we had experienced in the previous 2 weeks,weather included!!!Restaurants and bars were very goodWe ate in the Greek,Chinese,Steak (supplement) and Italian (twice) all v.good.Bars all good.The planet bar was our favourite at night with Ferdi (Ferdinand) an excellent host!Lots of premium brands available except my favourite Havana Club Dark or Bacardi Gold only white rum available Minor whinge 2!!
Finally all staff without exception were courteous,attentive and friendly.They deserve an occasional tip!Staff who we came most into contact with and I would like to give our special thanks are Mehmet in the adult pool bar Celchuk?? in the adult restaurant and Ferdi in the Planet Bar.
Thankyou to all of you for making our holiday so enjoyable and relaxing.Alan Pick &Breeda Graham Oct.3rd-Oct17th 2013

Room Tip: Highest floor main building.Dont pay for sea view
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple