We stayed at this hotel with friends who frequently travel to Turkey but it was our first time. I can honestly say it's the best all inclusive I've stayed in. Streets ahead of others in Spain, Greece etc. The quality of various restaurants and bars mean you really can stall all week without leaving the resort. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable with great air conditioning which us a must in the summer months. We loved to sunbathe on the Pier where you could always catch a breeze. The spa is beautiful too and if you get the chance make sure you try the Turkish Bath and massage. It's amazing. Especially at the start if your holiday. I left with a fantastic tan. If I had one thing I would change it would be to make the pools slightly cooler. In the hot summer months they could be doing with being freezing cold. But other than that I couldn't fault it and I an finding it hard to choose a holiday this year that will live up to my last one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unforgettable summer dream at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa... Located on the Mediterranean’s picturesque coast in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa opens the gates to impeccable service, and with its modern eco-friendly architecture and beautiful Blue Flag beach it’s the perfect destination for families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, TravelUp, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select