“Fabulous. It's a ten from me!”

Voyage Belek Golf & Spa
Ranked #4 of 93 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel with friends who frequently travel to Turkey but it was our first time. I can honestly say it's the best all inclusive I've stayed in. Streets ahead of others in Spain, Greece etc. The quality of various restaurants and bars mean you really can stall all week without leaving the resort. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable with great air conditioning which us a must in the summer months. We loved to sunbathe on the Pier where you could always catch a breeze. The spa is beautiful too and if you get the chance make sure you try the Turkish Bath and massage. It's amazing. Especially at the start if your holiday. I left with a fantastic tan. If I had one thing I would change it would be to make the pools slightly cooler. In the hot summer months they could be doing with being freezing cold. But other than that I couldn't fault it and I an finding it hard to choose a holiday this year that will live up to my last one.

Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank janjanjinty
Natallia K, Manager at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear “Janjanjinty”,

We appreciate your time for writing and publishing this review. It was a pleasure to serve you during your stay to make your holiday special and unforgettable.
We are glad to know that you enjoyed our SPA treatments, restaurants and your room.

Looking forward to see you again soon...

CRM Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (6,122)

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Just got back from this hotel this week. It is the first time that I have had to complain about noise. Their was rather a large number of German Football supporters staying in the hotel, roudy was not the word. Drunken, faling over, loud fighting between themselves I am glad I was with my husband and friends as I certainly didn't feel safe on occasions. Food - Porridge oats missing more like hot milk, boiled eggs cold, other food just warm not always hot. Staff overall excellent.
I feel that on occasions I was staying in a 3 star hotel rather than a 5 star. I will say that once I complained I felt that the customer service staff and management quiten the situation down with regards to the supporters. In my opinion I shouldn't have to complain, they should have sorted it prior to customers complaining. Overall experience not as good as I would have expected after staying in Belek at least once/twice per year over the last 6 years in 5 star hotels. Our holiday was made for us by the people we met and the staff especially Entertainment Staff, Planet Bar Staff and the numerous waiters/waitresses.

Room Tip: If you are going within the next couple of months ask for the main building as these rooms have been...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
9  Thank CAJ2014

Dear “CAJ2014”,

First we would like to thank you for your positive comments, which you addressed to our staff.
Like we mentioned in our conversation with you while your stay, our goal is to provide all our guests with a comfortable and relaxing holiday, so we are always doing our best to contribute to our goal taking into account the present situation.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in Voyage Belek.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

This was our third time at this hotel and we were very happy to be given an upgrade to a newly refurbished room in the main building. We received a bottle of champagne for being returning customers and the day after we received one for our anniversary on the 8th. Inci had booked us the Japanese for that day and we also received more champagne and a massive chocolate cake (after all those courses) our fave staff were still there like Ferdi in the Planet Bar, plus Sahil, Yusuf and Bulent in the Adult Restaurant. Food still a good selection but the chef just needs to keep his eyes on a couple of things - 3 min and 5 min eggs were just the same and just poured out of the shell, scrambled eggs were cold, no oats in the porridge it was just milk and only one type of ice cream in the restaurant fridge. I know there are fridges full everywhere else but nice to have a choice after a meal. The heating to the the outdoor pool is a welcome addition as the weather was lovely and outside BBQ and bars still as good as previous times. The entertainment team still mad as hatters especially our card school members Ziya, Hamet and Peter. As we had been before and always enjoyed relaxing and chatting in the Planet Bar with Ferdi and new found friends we found this time that the large intake of about 200 football fans chanting repeated football songs all night and people falling off bar stools and eventually being thrown out spoiled the ambience of the five star hotel that we prefer. Ferdi looked quite stressed and the entertainment team even commented that some people must never have stayed at a five star before. Security and the management did step in eventually but we will check when we book again if any football tournaments are on..it didn't spoil our holiday but will be checking before we book our next one...and change either our dates or hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank suemog
Natallia K, Manager at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear “Suemog”,

We were very happy to read, that in general you enjoyed your stay at Voyage Belek. Personalised service is of great importance for our hotel.

Being the most visited hotel in Belek area often it comes to the fact, that we accommodate a wide portfolio of the guests under the same roof and we appreciate your understanding of this situation.

We are looking forward to see you soon again in Voyage Belek.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We arrived at the hotel on Tuesday 7th January for 7 nights. I was with my wife and even though the hotel was only half full it had a good atmosphere with a lot of visiting German football supporters! The food and drink cannot be faulted and anyone who complains is in my view being very fussy. The service was of very high quality especially at the Planet Bar where Ferdi and his team were simply amazing - great service, great company and great humour.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank David C
Onur T, Yönetici at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear “David C”,

Thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor.

We were very pleased to read your positive review, and are glad that we could contribute to making your trip to Belek a great experience.
Personalised service is of great importance for Voyage Belek, and we invest heavily in training to ensure every guest feels special.

Thank you once again for your thoughtful feedback.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel in October 2013 and I can easily say that if you are a family with young children. This is the place for you. There is a nice children's club as well as a small amusement park for kids. As for adults, large swimming pools, water slide park, long and clean beach with sand offers relaxation. The buffet has a great variety of food but I can not say that they are the best in taste.The Greek a'la carte restaurant on the other hand was superb. The rooms were large and spacious.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Asli B

Dear “Asli B”,

Thank you for sharing your review on this website.

We are happy to read, that you and your family enjoyed our restaurants and activities.
We hope to welcome you again in Voyage Belek soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Virst trip to the Voyage Belek and first trip to Turkey. We liked it so much we have already booked to go back.

My only regret is that I am not a absolute PIG! and can't handle too much booze, because the food and drink is amazing.

The service here is also fantastic, absolutely nothing to complain about, which is rare for us!

The hotel, rooms, pools and all facilities are excellent.

I could bore on for ages, but just take my word for it...YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank antorourke

Dear “Antorourke”,

We appreciate your time for sharing your review on TripAdvisor and recommending our hotel, which makes us more than happy.
We are glad to hear, that we could redound to making your first trip to Turkey unforgettable.

Thank you once again for your feedback.
We are looking forward to see you again soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 11 January 2014

This was our third visit to turkey after visiting hotels to a similar standard including the Delpin Palace, and the Belek's sister hotel, the Voyage Sorgun. After these two visits ending in pure success, we decided to take the plunge, and visit the Voyage flagship - the Belek. After looking at fellow Tripadviser's comments, the expectations were set at a very high level. We arrived in the usual manor, via plane and onto a bus which transferred us to the hotel. This review will cover every aspect that I experienced during my stay at the Vogage Belek.

Reception Area - 3.5/5
As we arrived on the bus, we arrived at the reception where we were walking into the reception, with our bags being walked around by two cheery men. The reception was quite basic, if not for the quite excitingly designed chairs which I took pleasure in sitting in. The staff seemed kind enough, however not overwhelmingly happy to see us as I would expect, but they welcomed us by upgrading our room. We were then taken to the block we were staying in on the buggies and our bags magically appeared next to another man ready to take them to our room...

The Room: 4.5/5
Our room was large, with two similarly sized bedrooms, (one with two singles, and the other with a double) and two adequate TVs. We had a lovely bathroom, fully included with dressing downs, a variety of soaps and shampoos, and lastly the polystyrene slippers. Our room was kept clean everyday by the cleaning staff, and were 100% reliable no matter the state of the room!

Bars: 4.5/5
The bars had a brilliant atmosphere, and the Planet bar was definitely no exception. The lights filled the room and Ferdi (the barman) fended to everyone's needs alongside his staff. We found a connection with the relax pool's (just outside from our room) bar staff, making us feel welcome, and bringing us crisps, nuts and drinks whenever we desired. All in all the service was brilliant on the bars.

Staff: 4.5/5
All in all, the staff were brilliant, the smiles on their faces always made you smile that little more, and they seemed genuinely happy to be there and to be serving you. 95% of the time, you would get a member of staff, more than happy to help you.

Entertainment Team: 3.5/5
After staying in hotels with utterly brilliant entertainment staff, once again, the expectations were high. The entertainment for the adult guests were catered for perfectly. There was always an activity you could be doing from the 'crazy pool game' at the main pool, to darts and football later on in the day. However, one trouble we found was the teenage entertainment 'club'. As part of this group you went around doing a various timetable of activities with one man who from our experience couldn't really control the group. The activities were good, but normally ruined by screaming 8-10 year old's wanting to cause mayhem. I feel someone with more personality and enthusiasm with teenagers would be a great boost to the entertainment team.

Food/Drink: 5/5
The main aspect of our holiday: We are food lovers and the absolute banquet put out every day whether it be breakfast (which normally ended up being brunch!), lunch and dinner. Ice creams were provided where ever you could look, and there seemed to be much variety on a daily basis on what was being put on offer. You won't go hungry!! The al' a carte restaurants were brilliantly staffed, and we in particularly loved the Japanese restaurant! In terms of drinks, there are a great variety on offer.

Party's/Shows: 5/5
The shows were brilliant. From magic, to comedy, all the way to a brilliantly produced stage show, there was always a show to keep you happy in the evenings. But as for the party's - they were brilliant. Pier party's, pool party's, everything a party lover needs! But the cherry on top is the Voyage's signature '4 Seasons Party'. With brilliant DJs and crazy lights, everyone is entertained with cocktails everywhere, and snow, (foam) rain (poncho's are provided!) sun and wind in the main party section. A brilliant aspect in which the hotel excels in.

All in all, the holiday was fantastic. There were a few blips on the way, but the atmosphere, the pool, beach, party's and overall service put on for you is outstanding. Would recommend to anyone wanting a brilliant family destination wanting lots to do! Bear in mind, we went in the peak of Summer, so I assume everything was put on to the max.
If you decided to go, I'm sure you will have a brilliant time and it is we deserved of the #1 hotel in Belek position.
Let me know if this was helpful!
-James Short

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
34  Thank ShortieGoesAbroad
Inci L, Guest Relations Manager at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear James,
First of all, thank your for being sincere in sharing your review about our hotel. We are grateful to you for all your kind comments concerning our services and staff as well. We are also grateful for pointing out some odds. We look forward to seeing you here again in 2014.
Voyage Belek Team