“Cant Wait To Return 2015”

Voyage Belek Golf & Spa
Ranked #12 of 87 Hotels in Belek
Wirral, United Kingdom
“Cant Wait To Return 2015”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I have stayed twice at Voyage Belek and this is my first review (Sorry VB)

My first visit was 2012 with hubby and teenage son, we had our best holiday to date every good review on here has got it completely right regarding staff/food/alcohol choice/nightlife etc etc. There is absolutely no complaints from us a family on any level including rooms (but we never use rooms much anyway sleep & shower only)

If you are worried that there isn't enough to do for your children believe me there is, my 17 yr old son had his best holiday yet, we equated it to his first lads holiday but with the parents ha. Because there is nowhere to go outside the hotel I felt completely safe leaving my son partying with the friends that he made, they would stay out up into the early hours, grabbing a bite to eat on the way home from the 24 hour bistro.
Please don't think that the hotel is crawling with teenagers partying as it is not like that at all, just trying to give some advice to parents wondering if to take teenagers to Voyage. Cant comment on Kids Club but looked really good to what I witnessed.

Last year me and the hubby went on our own (never been same hotel twice) and Voyage was exactly the same as previous we loved every minute that we was there, all the staff are a credit to the hotel keep up the good work!!! there wasn't one that we came across in the 2 visits that was miserable or grumpy (working in that heat aswell). I am rubbish with names but top of my head Emrah, Ferdi and the lovely lady from the relax pool are amazing.

If you are wondering if to book this hotel I would highly recommend.
We have booked elsewhere this year but will be returning 2015 for sure.

Room Tip: We have stayed in A & B block would stay in either again
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank debs170471
Natallia K, Manager at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear “Debs170471”,

First we would like to thank you for your positive comments and recommendation of our hotel, but a special gratitude we would like to express for the warm words which you addressed to our staff.
The way we serve our guests is nothing else than reflection of the spirit of our hotel, to which we pay no less attention that to the quality of the facilities we offer.

We are looking forward to welcome you in 2015 to fill your holiday with even more vivid and unforgettable impressions than this time.

CRM Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (925)
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 26 January 2014

From the moment we arrived at the hotel me and my family felt like we were in paradise. The staff were amazing, the hotel is absolutely beautiful. It is a bit pricier than other hotels in the region, but all inclusive means all inclusive (some times it means all inclusive except......)

Can't wait to return, worth every penny.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Rhona9
Dear “Rhona9”,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and your high opinion regarding our service.

Your metaphor ‘me and my family felt like we were in paradise’ is the biggest reward for us as well as your warm words about the staff, which remain not only as a good motivation, but also are proving that we are on the right way to the professional excellence.

Looking forward to welcome you in Voyage Belek again soon…

enfield north london
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

We visited in August 2012 for our first to Voyage Belek. We have in previous years stayed at Voyage Golturkbuku which was fabulous. We were not disappointed, Voyage Belek was amazing. We all had a fabulous vacation, food was incredible as was the facilities and staff, everything 5 *
My husband and I are taking our first holiday in 21 years without our children and are very much looking forward to returning to Voyage Belek for total relaxation. We look forward to our return, excited.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank andreenorthlondon
Dear “Andree-ond”,

First we would like to thank you for sharing your impressions about your holiday and Voyage Group Hotels, you stayed in.

We highly appreciate your loyalty and are very pleased to realize that we meet your expectations and could contribute to the best holiday in your comprehension.

It will be a pleasure to serve you while your next visit to Voyage Belek.

hartlepool
Reviewed 25 January 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 10 days last September after looking at reviews on trip advisor (and we had previously stayed at voyage sorgun a couple of years ago and loved it). From the moment we got there we went into complete relax mode. We stayed in B Annexe which was just near the reception building. The room was spotless and I thought quite spacious. It wasn't the most luxurious room we've stayed in - I wouldn't rate it 5 star but it was more than adequate and we were never in it so we were more than happy. There was a bottle of bubbly waiting for us in the room, we were celebrating an anniversary so that was a lovely touch.

The restaurants we visited were the steak restaurant (15 Euro surcharge) but definitely worth it - hubby said steak was best ever, mine was a bit rare for my liking but that was my fault I ordered it medium and it was so thick it would have took an age to cook it all the way through. We went to the Mexican (very entertaining staff - really friendly) same for the Chinese, food not as good in our opinion but I'm not a big fan of Chinese food really, service was excellent and the waiter made us laugh. We loved the Italian, it's a gorgeous room and the food and service excellent again (my favourite). The staff in the buffet restaurant worked their socks off both at dinner and breakfast. It got quite busy at times and we did see some very demanding people but to the staffs credit they were very good at keeping calm - I don't know how they keep their smiles on sometimes. The food in the buffet restaurant was very good, it was nice to change between there and the a la carte restaurants though because I think it might have been a bit samey otherwise. One afternoon while sitting round the pool we watched what seemed like a million staff setting up tents and tables and tables of lovely looking food, it all looked very impressive and we thought it was for a wedding - it turns out that it was all for us holidaymakers, just in case we were all hungry !!!! My word honestly - my pants were so tight when I got home!

The entertainment was really good, there was an acrobatic fire show on one night and it was so professional, everyone loved it. The entertainment on an evening is varied and there is something for everyone - we had a great time every evening and we met some lovely people. We met up in the planet bar every night for cocktails - Ferdi is a legend, he tops your drink up and you don't even realize half the time, he made me long island ice teas even though they weren't on the menu. Hello Ferdi if you get to read this (any bambinos yet haha) as well as ferdi all the staff in the planet bar are really good. The entertainment staff all work really hard and are genuinely friendly and very very funny, some of the tricks they get up to round the pool are hilarious and they are so good with the little ones. They try and get you up for the games but aren't pushy at all and still have a chat with you if you just want to chill out. There is no one pushing you into activities if you don't want to get involved.

We have never ever returned to the same place or hotel for a holiday and we are going back to the voyage belek in May this year - and we have talked our friends into coming with us so that just says it all really. This hotel is wonderful for all ages and there is something for everyone. I've tried to review most aspects of this hotel but it would be impossible to mention everything that's good about it. Just visit and make up your own mind.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank arnie_arnell
Dear “Arnie_arnell”,

Thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor.

We were very pleased to read your positive review, and are glad that we could contribute to making your trip to Belek a great experience.
Personalised service is of great importance for Voyage Belek, and we invest heavily in training to ensure every guest feels special.
We are happy, that you and your family enjoyed our restaurants and activities.

Thank you once again for your thoughtful feedback.

Looking forward to seeing you in Voyage Belek soon…

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I've stayed in 5 other all inclusive hotels in this area ,at different times of the year too.
The best to date was the Maxx Royal.pure luxury ..but much pricier than the Voyage. I had read the reviews about the Voyage and spoken to people who had stated here so thought I'd give if a try.
On arrival I wasn't impressed,no big luxury entrance..our economy room was basic.We had only paid £350 for a week and that included the flight so we maybe should have accepted it.But it says 5 star so we asked for an upgrade.And boy did they look after us...luxury 2 bed roomed villa.True they are renovating huge blocks of the hotel and thus should be complete soon.
What's good about the Voyage..it's a little village with a main building where you go for most things.The food is high standard.The Italian restaurant food is superb.the alcoholic drink selection isn't all local brands..chivas regal ,Becks beer ,beefeater gin etc and at last wine I can drink. The spa is superb and the masseurs some of the best.The Gym is very well equipped and manned all the time.The Patisserie cakes are freshly made each day ..little nuggets of joy ! Beautifully presented.
What more can I say..not as modern as the Maxx....but fabulous value and did I mention the smiling happy people who work here !! They make the Voyage a really great experience.

Room Tip: If you can afford it get a villa !
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank MacFalkirk
Dear “MacFalkirk”,

We appreciate your time for writing and publishing this review. It was a pleasure to serve you during your stay to make your holiday special and unforgettable.
We are glad to know that you also enjoyed our Restaurants and treatments in the SPA.

Looking forward to see you again soon...

scotland
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel with friends who frequently travel to Turkey but it was our first time. I can honestly say it's the best all inclusive I've stayed in. Streets ahead of others in Spain, Greece etc. The quality of various restaurants and bars mean you really can stall all week without leaving the resort. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable with great air conditioning which us a must in the summer months. We loved to sunbathe on the Pier where you could always catch a breeze. The spa is beautiful too and if you get the chance make sure you try the Turkish Bath and massage. It's amazing. Especially at the start if your holiday. I left with a fantastic tan. If I had one thing I would change it would be to make the pools slightly cooler. In the hot summer months they could be doing with being freezing cold. But other than that I couldn't fault it and I an finding it hard to choose a holiday this year that will live up to my last one.

Stayed July 2013
2 Thank janjanjinty
Natallia K, Manager at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Dear “Janjanjinty”,

We are glad to know that you enjoyed our SPA treatments, restaurants and your room.

Looking forward to see you again soon...

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Just got back from this hotel this week. It is the first time that I have had to complain about noise. Their was rather a large number of German Football supporters staying in the hotel, roudy was not the word. Drunken, faling over, loud fighting between themselves I am glad I was with my husband and friends as I certainly didn't feel safe on occasions. Food - Porridge oats missing more like hot milk, boiled eggs cold, other food just warm not always hot. Staff overall excellent.
I feel that on occasions I was staying in a 3 star hotel rather than a 5 star. I will say that once I complained I felt that the customer service staff and management quiten the situation down with regards to the supporters. In my opinion I shouldn't have to complain, they should have sorted it prior to customers complaining. Overall experience not as good as I would have expected after staying in Belek at least once/twice per year over the last 6 years in 5 star hotels. Our holiday was made for us by the people we met and the staff especially Entertainment Staff, Planet Bar Staff and the numerous waiters/waitresses.

Room Tip: If you are going within the next couple of months ask for the main building as these rooms have been...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
9 Thank CAJ2014
Dear “CAJ2014”,

First we would like to thank you for your positive comments, which you addressed to our staff.
Like we mentioned in our conversation with you while your stay, our goal is to provide all our guests with a comfortable and relaxing holiday, so we are always doing our best to contribute to our goal taking into account the present situation.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in Voyage Belek.