Stayed at the voyage for 1 week from 21/03/14. As a group of 20 golfers after a 3 hour delay all we wanted was a quick check in. This hotel and staff from the moment we walked through the doors couldn't do enough for us.
The food in all of the many restaurants were very good. We paid extra for the Italian which was my favourite. The Mexican was also very good. I could go on and on about great things in this hotel but that would take too long.
One minor issue was a letter of complaint on our door on our first morning..very upset at this I spoke to reception who then contacted guest relations. I spoke to the lovely Olena who apologised as it was probably an error. Guest relations would do anything you asked for. Olena in particular was there when ever we wanted anything. What a wonderful place... I will 100% be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unforgettable summer dream at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa... Located on the Mediterranean’s picturesque coast in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa opens the gates to impeccable service, and with its modern eco-friendly architecture and beautiful Blue Flag beach it’s the perfect destination for families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select