stayed at the Voyage 13th/20th April. Booked a bungalow room and requested a sea view. We have stayed at the VB twice before and really like the location of the bungalows.
Having checked in was surpised to see that we had been allocated the same bungalow as we stayed in last time. Fantastic sea view, no one in front of us so lovely and quiet and new decor in rooms beautiful. The bungalow had a king and a single bed and a huge sofa. Plenty of room.
We did visit friends who had one of the laguna rooms and i personally preferred to decor in the newly decorated rooms to that in the laguna ones. Ours was brighter and more cheery.
Loved the well stocked mini bar in the room. Restocked daily.
Our room was spotlessly clean, though housekeeping did like to come to clean it early, knocking around 8.30 !
Meals were great, good selection available in the main restaurant each meal time, loved the pasta bar where the chef prepared your dish individually. Fab breakfasts, what i did like was the free, freshly squeezed orange juice and honey, yum. I have been to quite a few 5* in Turkey and it annoys me when you have to pay for the freshly squeezed juices.
We did book a few a la carte restaurants and they were good too. Booked the steak house but i was a little disappointed with my t bone steak, quite thin in comparison with some photos i had seen of others, my son had the sirloin and that was much nicer and tastier than mine. Ice creams were fantastic too, good selection of magnums and other ice creams/lollies too.
Wonderful variety of cakes etc available at the Patisserie. The fruit stall was great, we must have had 2lb of the tastiest strawberries every day.
Great range of drinks and cocktails, a lot of premium brands.
The hotel grounds were beautiful, as always. I find it really nice to wander around the grounds, looking at the flowers, trees and sculptures.
The beach was lovely and clean as was the sea.
Pools were good, really grateful for the heated pool as the main pool was a little cold. Great indoor pool and sauna etc, fab for any day when it might be overcast or raining. Check out the fresh juices from the vitamin bar in the spa, really good.
Local transport, buses and mini train are good. 2 lira for adults 1 for children into Belek. Not too far to walk though. We went to Belek market and didnt find it as good as last time, that said it does depend what you are looking for. It does have every brand (fake or genuine, who knows) of tee shirt, belts, bags etc that you could want.
Anyone looking for a great value holiday at VB look at the Winter season. For those who want to catch some sun Easter time and October still a good price and still plenty of sun around.
Once again had a great time at this hotel, everything available that you can want and all FREE. Thank You VB for another great stay and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unforgettable summer dream at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa... Located on the Mediterranean’s picturesque coast in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa opens the gates to impeccable service, and with its modern eco-friendly architecture and beautiful Blue Flag beach it’s the perfect destination for families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select