Just back from a weeks holiday at the Voyage for my husbands 40th birthday with friends. Had a fantastic time and would come back tomorrow if i could. Highly recommend it. All the staff couldn't do enough for you. There is so much to eat and drink especially with all branded spirits (i was in heaven with absolut vodka all flavours) BBQ was fab on the friday. Had no problem booking for a la carte phoning at 9am. Highly recommend Steak Night. The only negative I would give the hotel is I was disappointed with the entertainment-i felt it was very poor shows for a 5 star hotel. It would have been much better if the entertainment was in one place rather than having to go at 9.30pm to ampitheatre then move to the pool bar for 10.30pm then move again at midnight. More quality shows please. A must is try the Lagoon Bar - great snacks and cocktails are delish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unforgettable summer dream at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa... Located on the Mediterranean’s picturesque coast in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa opens the gates to impeccable service, and with its modern eco-friendly architecture and beautiful Blue Flag beach it’s the perfect destination for families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select