Spent a fortnight at this hotel for some R&R with my husband and cousin and her hubbie. Holiday started off well but unfortunately my cousin was taken ill on our fourth day and had to be hospitalised for 5 days. The hotel staff were amazing.
We were in block B on the 5th floor with views of the beach and sea. Room was really nice and spacious with fridge topped up every day (although beer not so frequent) Gardens maintained really well. As we were 4 adults we stayed in the adult only area during the day and ate in the adult dining area in the evening. Savas in the dining area was very attentive especially when my cousin left hospital and was in a wheelchair for a few days. Planet bar the place to meet and even the barman noticed we were one short on our drinks order. All in all the holiday and hotel lived up to out expectations
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unforgettable summer dream at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa... Located on the Mediterranean’s picturesque coast in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa opens the gates to impeccable service, and with its modern eco-friendly architecture and beautiful Blue Flag beach it’s the perfect destination for families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select