Have just returned from a 1 week stay at Voyage Belek, 2 adults and 5 year old son. What an amazing holiday, I really cannot fault anything with this hotel/resort. Stayed in a bungalow room which was perfect for us, very close to the aqua park, main building, family pool, funfair and kids club. If you are staying with very young children just a word of warning, the bungalows are directly in front of the amphitheatre, and shows (which are very loud!) run until 10.30pm every night. Apart from this it's very quiet though. As we attended every show it wasn't a problem for us (and we had the benefit of a very short stroll home!)
We didn't choose this hotel for the kids club but I have to say it was superb. A lovely shaded setting under the trees (right by the aqua park and family pool so we could go back and check on our son regularly) with play area, air conditioned huts for each age group (including sleep room with beds for toddlers) and plenty of activities (pizza making, ball games, pool games, pirate theme day, nightly mini disco to name but a few). Ergun and team were fantastic and our son ended up spending most of his time there completely of his own choice. They even take the kids to their own restaurant for lunch, so we had trouble prising him away even to eat with us! This made for a really relaxing and enjoyable holiday for the whole family.
What really sets this hotel apart is the thought and care that has gone into ensuring that there is something for everybody. You could come back here year after year and have a different holiday every time, whether you are a family wanting lots of daytime entertainment, or a couple wanting a more quiet holiday. Whilst the main areas are very much geared towards families there are quiet areas dedicated to adults only.
Food is unbelievable, I have never seen so much variety, even in the buffet restaurant. For this reason we only ate a la carte twice. In addition to the restaurants there are pool and beach snack bars, a BBQ in the afternoon, patisserie, fruit bar and ice creams galore. You can never go hungry here! The same goes for drinks, a lovely touch is the fruit smoothies that are brought round during the day, and also a coffee bar in the lobby.
Evening entertainment is superb - we thoroughly enjoyed every show in the open air amphitheatre. We have seen shows at other all inclusives and thought they were good, but at the Voyage it was just on a completely different level. Cirque Mother Africa was amazing. We were dubious about the hotel attempting The Lion King (a brave move!) but they completely pulled it off and the photo opportunity at the end with all the cast was a lovely touch.
There are so many other things I could say but they have all been said before. We will definitely be returning to the Voyage Belek without any hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unforgettable summer dream at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa... Located on the Mediterranean’s picturesque coast in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa opens the gates to impeccable service, and with its modern eco-friendly architecture and beautiful Blue Flag beach it’s the perfect destination for families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select