Having visited this hotel for the last 3 years we have met many other couples and families who have returned year after year which speaks volumes about the hotel, which brings me to my first issue. The hotel management seem to ignore the fact that we and other families some of whom have been visiting for 7 consecutive years . Whilst some families are either upgraded or invited to a repeat visitor meeting we and others are not even acknowledged as returning customers.Given that this hotel charges top dollar we all feel let down by the management team.
Anyway onto the many plus points , service , drinks , ice lollies , entertainment, staff , rooms and food are all 5 star. The food amazes me every year as we still cannot believe how so much food is served up daily to such a fantastic standard. This year the hotel has added lovely little touches such as waiter delivered iced towels and smoothies to your sun lounger. Whilst we thought the entertainment was not as good as previous years it still is of a very high standard. All of the rooms have received face lifts and new beds which certainly has improved the standard as the hotel was starting to look a little tired. If we could suggest to the management team a couple of issues that need resolving this hotel would score 5. The many cats around the hotel are a real issue with the beer hut being used as a litter tray and the cats fighting in and around the the outside restaurants. The bed linen , beach towels and bath towels all need replacing as 5 star hotels do not serve up towels and sheets with holes in them.
Unfortunately we and the many other families we have met over the last 3 years will not be returning next year as we all feel that we need a change.
Lets hope that where ever we end up in 2015 our chosen Hotel delivers what the Voyage has delivered consistently over the last 3 years , a near perfect holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unforgettable summer dream at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa... Located on the Mediterranean’s picturesque coast in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa opens the gates to impeccable service, and with its modern eco-friendly architecture and beautiful Blue Flag beach it’s the perfect destination for families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, getaroom.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select