Just returned from 2 week family holiday which we all enjoyed immensely. Lots of activities, if you want them, but can also be very relaxing. Check-in was quick and easy with very helpful Reception staff. In fact the staff in general were all very helpful and friendly. Hotel supermarket prices were ridiculous 30 Euro for a bottle of sun cream, we bought it for 10 Euro in local shop in Belek. Didn't experience any of the other shops. Restaurant booking system very good and we tried all but the Greek restaurant and were impressed by the food in all of them. All in all a really great family holiday which we all thoroughly enjoyed and would be happy to recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unforgettable summer dream at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa... Located on the Mediterranean’s picturesque coast in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa opens the gates to impeccable service, and with its modern eco-friendly architecture and beautiful Blue Flag beach it’s the perfect destination for families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select