“Perfect Hotel in BELEK”

Ranked #8 of 93 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Calista Luxury is perfect hotel in Antalya Belek.
Anything is perfect. You should go this hotel if would you like best vacation!
Sea, pool was perfect...
Spa was perfect...
Workers was perfect...
Breakfast, Lunch and dinner was amazing!!!!!
Amazing luxury!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
akaya, Front Office Manager at Calista Luxury Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear guest,

our teams want to say thank you for your nice comment. It's a great pleasure for us to read such a good review like yours.

Hope you come back soon. The Calista Luxury Resort waits for you.

Sunny greetings

Reviewed 21 April 2012

I have been to the hotel 4 or 5 times already (approximately 2 weeks each, every year in November so 8 or 10 weeks in total) the last time in November 2011.

Service is very good, good food, large rooms and a great spa.

A few things changed over the years: they used to have italian, turkish and seafood days in the main restaurant and the a la carte restaurants used to be free. 2010 they charged Euro 5 per person and 2011 they charged Euro 10 per person.

Anyhow, its still a good hotel.

I would like to focus on things important for wheelchair users:

Positive things:

1. The whole hotel is wheelchair accessible.(Assuming a manual wheelchair). The wooden bridges across the main pool have been made flatter (probably due to ladies with high heels having problems but it benefits wheelchair users too!) The ramp to the beach bar is a little bit steep but staff will help you up the ramp. You even reach the sandy beach because wooden planks have been laid out. To reach the sea however, you have to be able to navigate approx. 5 meters of soft sand. If you can transfer to the ground pool access is no problem. Staff in the spa will always help so you can have a hamam or a massage or even a beer bath (!) without a problem.

2. Staff are very kind and helpful to wheelchair users. When you approach the buffet, a waiter (sometimes even several waiters!) will offer the carry your plate! That is great service!

3. The hotel has a lot of clean and useable toilets for disabled spread throughout the premises (even very close to the beach!), so you can reach a toilet very quickly.

4. The hotel has 5 or 6 rooms for wheelchair users which have a lot of space, good toilets, large showers, a sink with a mirror you can use and wardrobe with low hanging rails so you can put your stuff inside. The beds are fairly high but they have very high quality mattresses.

5. I have not tried excursions to Aspendos or Side but the hotel gardens are very nice: you still have the native pine trees, a herb and fruit garden and numerous flower beds with a lot of different flowers.

The negative:

1. All rooms for the disabled are just below the disco, meaning that it is very difficult to sleep between 20:00 and 24:00 o´clock. If you ask the reception to turn down the volume of the disco it helps a little bit but not much.

2. Between November 2010 and November 2011 the hotel rebuilt the beach toilets. The toilet for disabled is now much smaller and - extremely important - the lock does not work! During my 2 week holiday in November 2011 the hotel was not capable of repairing the toilet lock even though I asked them 4 times to repair that lock! I just hope that they have repaired it by now!

Should the hotel wish to contact me directly the ladies from the Spa department know me.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank wheelchairuser12

Dear guest,

thank you for your good and detailled comment. We are happy that you had a nice and problem-free vacation in our hotel. Most important thing for our team is, to help our guests in every case they need us. Nice that you was satisfied with our service.

Our hotel has 6 disabled rooms which was built with a lot of care to give our disabled guests a comfort as much as possible. The disabled rooms are located in two of our buildings near the lobby and restaurant, to guarantee that every important place are available in a short time.

This year our hotel was rebuilt and we took care to any place, so that our hotel seems like new.

We hope that you will visit us soon again and wish you all the best until then

Reviewed 11 April 2012

As a family we had been recommended Calista by a number of people over the last 2 years, following these recommendations we travelled to Calista in April 2012 where the setting,the facilitities and staff where superb - Care and attention to detail have clearly been factors the management of calista strive on - We booked a family deluxe room where the rooms are spacious,comfortable and ideal for a family of 5. The food was wonderful and selection interesting varied - My children (2,5,7) enjoyed the kids club daily with varied entertainment and very friendly staff and my wife has raved about the spa facilities - without question we will be booking a trip to this exceptional hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank JASON K

Dear Jason,

our team would like to thank you for the great comment. We are pleased that you enjoyed your holidays with us and your childs stayed a nice time in our kids club.

Hope to see you soon again and wish you all the best until then.

Warm greetings from Belek

Reviewed 5 April 2012

verr very nice place for childs and parents,good foods,drinks,rooms,shows,etc.we loved it

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
akaya, Front Office Manager at Calista Luxury Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2012

Dear Hesam,

thank you for your excellent entry. We hope that we can welcome you soon again as our guest.

The Calista Luxury Resort waits for you!

Reviewed 4 April 2012

I've been going to Calista not very often but at least once a year since their opening, last time I took my parents there for a treat in March 2012. I love always to see the same staff, I still wonder how Ms. Sevim at the gate remembers my name each time. The rooms are spacious, very comfortable, I love the reading lambs at bed sides. What hits me most is their pine trees; almost all the resorts in the area have cut these local trees while building their properties but Calista has a special place for me design wise for having kept them as much as possible' it adds such a character. For the first time I was visiting the Spa, we took massage and three of us had a great treat, as for me I hereby thank Runi from the wellness center, I used to wonder how can anyone have three massages in a day, I don't anymore. Because it was not warm enough yet the seaside attractions were closed but who cares, we even enjoyed the sea much more in this case. Lying in the quiteness on the sunbeds with only the sound of the vawes was soo relaxing and I got tanned with the March sun, swam in the heated outdoor pool and we enjoyed sitting at our balcony sipping wine looking over the pine trees. I hereby would like to thank Mr. Adem Kaya and Zinde Costur for their extra efforts, they made every effort to make my parents feel comfortable from fast check-in to instant Spa and restaurant bookings...

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank ecealton

Dear Ecealton,

thank you for your detailled review, It's a pleasure for us, to welcome our repeat guests by name and to show that we remember every single repeat guest.

Environment is for the Calista Luxury Resort very important. Our resort was built with great care and consideration for nature. The old and beautiful pine trees fits perfectly into our resort and give our hotel a very special touch.

We hope that we can welcome you and your family soon again in our house to spoil you with fantastic and luxurios days.

Warm greetings from Turkey

Reviewed 3 April 2012

I have been to Calista several times since it opened and I think Calista is simply a great Hotel. It has fantastic facilites, a wonderful spa, dedicated staff who need some more help with their English but that´s normal. For me it´s the best Hotel in Belek and I have stayed in 6 other hotels with a very similar concept and infrastructure. I would highly recommend Calista in March, April, May, September or October. I have not been there during the Summer months.

Room Tip: THe rooms where I stayed have always had the same deco and size so I think it does not matter unless...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank martin05

Dear Martin,

thank you for your great comment about our hotel. Its a pleasure for us to offer a excellent service in a luxurios ambiance. We are happy that you enjoyed your holidays with us and hope that we can welcome you soon again.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

What a great hotel this is. We stayed at the susesi and thought at the time nothing could be better. How wrong we were!! The calista is in a class of it's own. The animation team are fit,fun and fabulous! The staff are very attentive and helpful and hardworking. We ate I'n the al a carte restaurant a few times and
were delighted with them, the Italian was our favourite!
We loved the fact that we had a choice of whether we wanted to sunbathe by a quiet pool or one were music would be played or activities taking place. The calista has something for everyone. the downside was the holiday passed too quickly!!! It's a super hotel
which is why we will be going back I'n October.

• Stayed: May 2011
7  Thank kathleen016
akaya, Front Office Manager at Calista Luxury Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Dear Kathleen,

the Calista Team wants to thank you for your excellent comment about our hotel. Its a great pleasure for us to offer a fantastic service in a luxurios ambiance.

We hope you come back soon to have another great holidays with us.