The resort has so many brilliant aspects. The rooms are lovely and clean, the food at the buffet is delicious and has so much fresh choice, the availability and brands of drinks is superb, the choice of different bars and areas to go to in the evenings is great! The pool is great, really spacious and very comfortable sun loungers. The choice of food throughout the day was brilliant, ice cream parlour, cake cafe, various stands near the beach... I could go on with the positives for such a long time.
People who moan about sun loungers by the pool, over reaction. There are plenty of beds til late morning, 11ish and the hotel can not manage this in any other way as people need to leave there loungers to go in the pool or go for food or just have a break from the intense heat so there will always be some beds that look like they aren't being occupied!
A few niggly issues which prevent this hotel being a 5 are as follows;
- The al a cartes don't have great menus (bar the Italian which is a must visit), the steak la carne restuarant was not great!
- The shop on site is a complete rip off, wanting 40euros for Nivea sun cream, 40euros for a lilo etc,
- me and my partner both fell ill, it wasn't the food but could have been a sickness bug. The hotel were not very helpful. They don't have a pharmacy or anywhere that sells any medication even just rehydration shachets, the doctor wants 100 euros just for looking at you! Fortunately our bug only lasted a day each but the lack of help from the hotel did put a dampener on our view of the resort.
- Night shows - a couple of the nights party's were just ladies in little clothing dancing to a DJ, the ocean one in particular was a massive let down!
Overall a great a resort which is very luxurious and makes for a fantastic holiday! I would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calista is named after a Goddess in Mythology, a young woman of rare beauty. She becomes so obsessed with her beauty that she would risk everything, in order to eternalize it. Then Calista dedicates herself to goodness by combining this physical beauty with the beauty of her soul. After a while, her soul becomes too beautiful to remain mortal. She becomes a Goddess. The name Calista signifies the Goddess of Rare Beauty from that moment on she reflects the pure Beauty. Calista: Perfect Beauty! The Goddess of Beauty! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Calista Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calista Luxury Hotel Belek
- Hotel Calista Luxury