Review of our stay from 5 till 12 October 2013:
• Location: count 30 minutes from the Antalya airport with the bus and 3 minutes from Belek’s shopping area
• Weather: at the beginning, sunny but windy and around the 23°C. As the days passed, temperatures rose up to 32°C, wind decreased and it started to get really hot, even at the beach. October is an excellent time to get there!
• Reception / Guest relations: helpful people, nothing to complain about
• Spa/fitness: we didn't book any massage/treatment but as we checked out at noon (our flight was scheduled in the evening), the reception kindly proposed us to take a shower in the Spa facilities before leaving to the airport. Impressive and clean place, we wish we had booked a massage there!
• Internet: worth mentioning that Wi-Fi is effectively available and working in every single part of the hotel, from the main restaurant until the beach! ;-)
• Shops: jewelry and fashion boutiques within the hotel, so if you need some "souvenirs", you'll be spoilt for choice
• Swimming-pools: they are communicating between them, so the water temperature was never high but they all propose different atmospheres and perspectives
• Catering: well, really difficult to fault the hotel on this point, even when you're all-in... What helps to break food monotony is that there are different snacks available (Turkish specialties as well as usual dishes like pizzas, hamburger/french fries/pasta) and some "à la carte" restaurants too. But we didn't try them, mainly because we were already all-in, and secondly because we think that paying a reservation fee (€ 10 per person) is not really acceptable. Besides, it's gonna cost you € 40 per person if you fancy the Japanese restaurant...
• Room: #2101 (1st floor - main building - sea view). We had a big room for 2 adults and a 4-year-old child, plus 2 terraces to enjoy the sun all day long. Decorated with taste, the room has a fridge (refilled every day with sodas, water and milk), a plasma TV and a large bathroom.
• Animations: multiple sport activities are proposed all day long
• Beach: 80% sand and 20% stones, with plenty of sunbeds under umbrellas
A few last remarks :
• This hotel - like almost all hotels in Turkey - is really kids-friendly, from the catering (dedicated section in the main restaurant) till the room (baby kit to be reserved: slippers, bathrobe, chair, milk in the fridge and a... "Ela Resort" Teddy Bear! ;-)), including the typical children activities with the Everland-Q concept ( = indoor/outdoor playground, a trampoline area, a paddling pool and toboggans area).
• Maybe the only negative point - and this is totally subjective - is that the whole area could have been better designed. It's green, you have space, the buildings look new but IMHO, you cannot say there are beautiful gardens or a breath-taking view from the pool or the beach. Absolutely not a big deal and as I said, this is totally subjective.
• All the places, inside or outside, were kept perfectly clean, a real pleasure!
• Yes, this hotel seems to be a second residence for Germans and Russians; yes again, almost all waiters speak german and/or russian. But if this bothers some TA writers, we didn't have any problem at all and never felt that Germans and Russians were favored over other nationalities.
To conclude, we enjoyed an excellent stay for a moderate price and we'll surely pay another visit to this "quality" hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ela Quality Resort is located in one of the leading tourist destinations of the world - Belek, just within 35 kilometres from the Antalya airport. The resort occupies an area of 11 hectares, has a sandy beach and a pier. Ela Quality Resort offers 393 standard rooms, 18 Superior Sea view rooms with Jacuzzi, 70 Family Duplex Rooms, 142 Lake House rooms with direct pool access, 28 suites, and 7 luxury villas with a private swimming pool, Turkish bath, sauna, Jacuzzi and exclusive service. Ela Quality Resorts guests are also offered 8 halls with a capacity from 22 to 500 seats for conferences, corporate events and business meetings. Our professionals will help make your event truly successful and memorable.Every day, Ela Quality Resort introduces you to the culinary traditions of the world. It offers a huge selection of gastronomic delights at seven à la carte restaurants: "Kuşhane" (Turkish cuisine), "Teppanyaki Hida" (Japanese cuisine), "La Perla" (Italian cuisine), "Passion Gourmet" (French cuisine), "La Salsa" (Mexican cuisine), "Kalamata" (Greek cuisine), and "Alarga" (fish courses). In addition, Everland Q kids restaurant also offers a great menu tailored to the preferences of kids, considering the principles of proper nutritionProfessionals at Ela Quality Resort were among the first to develop a unique concept of children's leisure in Everland Q, where children of every age can enjoy fascinating activities, while service and custom childcare distinguishes the hotel from its competitors in the Belek region. A special entertainment complex is available for infants, toddlers, pre-school, junior and senior school children. Everland Q is all you need to have a great time: playground, napping room for kids, children's amphitheatre, a hobby room, Lego room, movie theatre, swimming pools with water slides, computer room, darts, billiards and even a bar offering soft drinks. Everland Q regularly hosts a variety of activities designed to not only entertain the little guests, but also provide opportunities for all-round development.The club employs highly qualified staff responsible for safety and great mood. The Everland Q concept is designed so that all little guests at the club, while having a fun and entertaining time, do not require the supervision of parents who, in place, can spend some time on themselves at the fitness centre or by going to enjoy a SPA treatment. A comprehensive approach to the care of kids will change the way parents think about going on holidays with their children and will replace the idea that a peaceful holiday with kids is impossible.A wellness centre "AB-I ZEN Spa & Rituals Lounge", which holds a certificate of the European SPA Association (ESPA), offers guests a range of one hundred and sixty body care and massage programmes. All cosmetics used by experts at the centre are 100% natural and contain no artificial ingredients. "AB-I ZEN Spa & Rituals Lounge" also holds fitness, yoga and water aerobics classes, dance classes and offers personal training.Stay fit and have a good time by enjoying a game of golf. With its mild climate and the best field in Turkey, the world-renowned golf centre destination Belek offers ideal conditions for golfing. Ela Quality Resort is surrounded by 15 golf clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ela Quality Resort Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ela Quality Hotel Belek
- Hotel Ela Quality