Ela Quality Resort Belek
US$411
US$2,029
US$415
  • Breakfast included
Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa(Belek)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$486
US$1,009
US$1,039
1,964 results
All reviewslake housesla salsakids clubmain restaurantturkeybaby rooma la carte restaurantspool barsea viewwater slidesexcellent resortkids poolchoose this hotelair conditionolder childrenat lunchtimebuffet restaurant
Reviewed 28 March 2014

The location and environment was beautiful.Staff and entertainment was good.The la card restaurant was not charge free ; it has not warm outdoor pool & indoor pool & spa was not suitable.Worse; Our rooms have ants and other insect that after several notification they could not control it.I do not offer this hotel to you.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Ali P
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I loved the animation team cuz they were my best friends and had lots of fun with them specially yana who was very kind with me and she makes me to want go 1 more time to ela quality and have fun with her in summer

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Roozbeh_z
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Having been to Turkey on golfing holidays for a few years now and stayed at Cornelia Diamond, Voyage Belek, Sirene Belek, Xanadu, and Lykia Links, all of these hotels offer a better level of service than the Ela Quality where we were recommended by the rep from Bilyana Golf Travel. Let me focus on the positives first, the hotel was very clean, there was always the presence of cleaners in the lobby's and toilets. The hotel inside was very nice.
On arrival we had booked a double room only to find 2 single beds pushed together, after checking in late at night we complained the next day and ended up having to repack and move to a double room as previously agreed. On using the spa and indoor pool we were told to come out of the spa pool by one of the staff as this cost extra after paying "all inclusive", this was after being in the pool and noticed most of the water jets and fountains were faulty and in need of renovation.The level of service from the staff was acceptable, I am maybe being too harsh here but I am only comparing with previous visits at the above named hotels where the level of service and personal attention was exceptional. It felt at Ela Quality because it was mid Novemeber the hotel was running at approx one third capacity and there was a distinct feeling from the staff that they had had a busy season and were on the run down for the winter months, that is the best way to explain it. I have yet to stay at a bad hotel in the Belek area, they are all excellent, it is maybe we have been spoiled staying at the a fore mentioned resorts above that we maybe set our standards too high. I think it only fair to advise if you are visiting this area there are better hotels providing better value, service and accommodation.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank TheRainman88
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This hotel had the potential of being a nice hotel, but it is not and it will never be - the people there are HORRIBLE! First, we took a very expensive 2 room apartment in one of their villas, plus a single room for my mother. It was my first vacation abroad with my 1 year and a half son and I was pretty nervous. Everything was paid upfront. When we got there we received a horrible apartment - both bedrooms had two single beds united and they were not even real beds, they were sort of army beds, the one that you can transport easily from one room to another. The smell was unbearable in the room. We mentioned at the reception desk that we cannot breath that air, plus we need a normal bed. They first said that they do not have any other beds in the entire hotel, which made my mom laugh cause she was there one year before with my sis and she knew that this was not true. We asked for a different room, we had to speak with all different people and of course we had to give extra money. First night we slept in that horrible apartment and the next day we moved into o different one, losing half of a day for that. The new apartment had normal beds, no smell, however, the carpets were so dirty that I was sick to see my son with empty foots walking on it. The rooms are dirty, the staff only clean the rooms at noon when most of the kids sleep, so we had to ask them to leave, they came at a different hour only when we paid them.

The thing that really bothered me the most is this: the food is always the same every day at the restaurant, you never get to know how fresh it is. the menu for very young kids is also limited. My son vomited three times and the next morning some friends of us checked out (after changing three rooms with a 1 year old kid), leaving at the reception desk the sterilizer. We went at the reception desk 1 minute after that to ask for the sterilizer (I thought I should use it after my son vomited the previous night three times). But the lady from the reception said that she does not have one. I said that my friend just left one and she said it was impossible cause the hotel did not have sterilizers. We searched and we found a Romanian in the staff that for 20 dollars was willing to bring us one of the hotel's sterilizers.

We were disappointed, my mom was disappointed and so were my friends. Don't even hope that the staff speak English, if you don't know Russian you are lost.

Horrible! - I stayed at Ela Quality Resort in August 2012.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
10  Thank Anca M
Reviewed 15 January 2014

This is only the hotel where i was blamed by relationship manager lady that my 1 year old kid has pissed. More than this, this happend outside the building.
sorry ela that my one year old kid still cant piss in the toilet.
I would really impressed if this lady blame somebody from Turkey. So I'm sure this is becouse this hotel just simply cant accept Russians.

other: too many conference groups with limited access to the zones closed for them even you are with kids you can't occupy a place you are comfortable in the contine etc...

dogs in the hotel: the same time i have seen dogs in the hotel... is it cleaned than my kid?!

in the bar Russians are also served "when a waiter is free from other tourist and chatting with the bar staff" They are talking to each other much more time than serve guests.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family