The joy of reaching Hoyran Wedre and the welcoming smiles of owners Canan and Suleyman after one of the exciting days of walking the Lycian Way made the slog even more worthwhile.
The location, the lovely buildings of the hotel, our lovely room, the beautiful view and then an amazingly delicious dinner was more than we could possibly have imagined.
It was beautiful. It was peaceful. The countryside glorious. Our hosts made sure that we had the best time possible and could not have been more generous in showing us around and making our two night stay there memorable. We would love to go back, again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hoyran Wedre is a country style hotel built of stone and wooden in the antique Lycian village Hoyran, that is on the Toros Mountain at the south coast of Turkey. The hotel has 2 suites and 9 double rooms all decorated in different styles. Each room has a functional fireplace. The life in Hoyran is far away from the stress and noise of the big cities. All you can hear here is the voice of the nature and the spellbinding silence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hoyran Wedre Country Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoyran Wedre Hotel Demre (Kale)
- Hoyran Wedre Kale Demre
- Hoyran Wedre Country Houses Turkey/Demre (Kale), Antalya Province