Where do we start? Use Suleyman's instructions so you don't miss the turn! This place is a treasure in the hills above Demre. Not a greenhouse in sight. They completely understood gluten allergies and went out of their way to accommodate! A tranquil respite. It's a scenic, charming, tranquil stop. If you are fortunate enough to stay there, you will wish you had "one moe night." Our favorite stop on the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hoyran Wedre is a country style hotel built of stone and wooden in the antique Lycian village Hoyran, that is on the Toros Mountain at the south coast of Turkey. The hotel has 2 suites and 9 double rooms all decorated in different styles. Each room has a functional fireplace. The life in Hoyran is far away from the stress and noise of the big cities. All you can hear here is the voice of the nature and the spellbinding silence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hoyran Wedre Country Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoyran Wedre Hotel Demre (Kale)
- Hoyran Wedre Kale Demre
- Hoyran Wedre Country Houses Turkey/Demre (Kale), Antalya Province