“My birthday flight!!! ”

Fly Infinity - Tandem Paragliding
Ranked #6 of 48 Tours in Oludeniz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Fly infinity is a free -paragliding school,company and sports association,in the of Oludeniz .Tandem flights can be the first step to free - flight paragliding , an excellent way to see the world from another perspective, or a wonderful gift idea. Everyone has dreamed of flying at last once, and now it is possible in an easy, safe, fun and affordable way! Accompanied by our expert pilots, you will experience new and strong emotions you have never had before! The only thing you need is the desire to observe the world from a better perspective . WHEN ? You can fly tandem with us every day,any time of the year . You will enjoy the awakening of nature in the spring, the hot summer sun, the incredible autumn colors and last but not least the solemnity of winter panoramas .
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What can I say, my parents booked this for my 40th birthday present! The reason my dad booked with them, they didn’t pester! Little did he know, his favourite taxi drivers friend owns it!!! From the minute we got to the report centre, we (my parents and I) were looked after and involved in the fun from the beginning! We arrived early, so we’re advised to come back for 12:20, unfortunately the weather came in, so it was decided to put back until 2pm, this gave me even more confidence, they aren’t all about money, they clearly take bad weather into full consideration! Once returned, I was given the FULL birthday treatment by the team! 30mins later, I’m nearly 2km up, in cloud, and picking a card to know who my pilot is!! Thank god for picking no1 and having Ismail Avci as my pilot!!! He could tell I was nervous, but up for a not so quiet and calm descent!! 35-40mins later, after some amazing views and breathtaking tricks and a whole lot of laughing, I was safely delivered to the solid ground and my parents (up until that point they had done so well keeping me alive, they’re not great with plants! Lol) having twatted a palm tree (on purpose) I was back at base checking out my pics and videos!!! I purchased everything he took, because 1. The views were amazing and 2. His photography and knowing when to take the shots, utterly amazing! And this is a pilot who does this as a hobby!!! Most amazing experience I’ve ever had!! You’d be stupid not to use Fly Infinity if this is something you have always wanted to do!! Thank you so much all at Fly Infinity, you are THE BEST!!!

Cemal O, Yönetici at Fly Infinity - Tandem Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your best comment, we would like to see you again for the next adventure. Fly Infinity

All reviews
"explained everything"
"breathtaking views"
"out of this world"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A very professional organisation, friendly people, excellent English spoken. They have full insurance and will also show you their training licences. I have a knee replacement and was concerned about landing. So they paired me with the instructor.

Hanging about at 4000ft is an incredible experience and I also had a go at manoeuvring the shute myself. The landing was so smooth, we just came down, stopped and put our feet down.

Can't wait to do it again. I felt completely safe.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

3 out of a family of 15.Myself/grandaughter&son in law all plucked up courage to go.We booked and on day it was cancelled due to winds which safety comes 1st with Fly Infinity.So plucking up more courage to go again we set off couple days later.Journey on bus was an experience also as we travelled higher&higher up the winding roads.Reaching top we got instructions and fitted with all gear.My instructor FARUK put me at ease the whole time and after landing were taken back to office where Video+pics were downloaded onto our phones+a Certificate to look back on a great experience.Tesekkur ederim to all at FLY INFINITY

Cemal O, Yönetici at Fly Infinity - Tandem Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Reviewed 30 May 2018

This was my first time and i have to say i was very apprehensive.
Our friends booked for 6 of us at their office in Oludeniz and met the next morning.
We were taken to the mountain tops in a ford transit equivalent and i have to say now that the journey up is scarier than the actual paraglide.
Onur was my pilot and did a great job of reassuring, giving me the space and confidence to make it happen.
We had a great flight and even had the chance to guide it before Onur did some manoeuvres - though now i wish he had done more....
I felt totally safe, even though i was a 1000ft up, held up by some flimsy canvass.
Had some great photos and videos and it was a great experience. I'd do this again in a heart beat.
Had my photos and videos uploaded onto my phone and these now make great facebook profile pictures.

LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT.
Thanks Onur, you're a star.

Fly Infinity !

1  Thank Terry P
Cemal O, Yönetici at Fly Infinity - Tandem Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Booked the paragliding through animal excursions as a day tour who used fly infinity for the paragliding. This was the first time I had done paragliding before and for my sister, who was very nervous. The pilots put you at ease and everything is very simple. You feel safe in the equipment and taking off is easy. All you have to do is keep running, it is not scary as you run down a gradual slope and take off way before you get to the edge.
From there the experience is wonderful. I felt calm and admired the views, it was great fun and the views are incredible. The pilots also have go pros and you can purchase the pictures and videos for an extra 100 TL. The pictures and videos were wonderful and they were able to import them onto your phone immediately.
Would recommend flying with this company, great value for money and perfect for anyone who feels nervous about doing it.

Cemal O, Yönetici at Fly Infinity - Tandem Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018