“perfect”

Perdikia Beach Hotel
Ranked #6 of 54 Oludeniz B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 August 2013

this is by far the best hotel I have stayed in, yes rooms are a little small but spotless, we had room 208 and the view from the balcony was breathtaking. The pool was warm, food was good and service was excellent. Two minutes from the strip, but we were never disturbed by noise, we . realy really good and will be going backarrived late and were given a sandwich and also used the massage facilities to change before our eve pick up

Room Tip: we had a room on second floor overlooking pool, breathtaking
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank groovydoll

Reviewed 16 August 2013

First stay at the Perdikia but not the last! Very clean and comfortable, very friendly staff, especially Mustaffa on the bar! The hotel is of a good size just enough people when full to not seem over crowded, highly recommend to any families wanting to visit this great part of Turkey!!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank T166
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My fiancé and I got back from a 7 night stay at Perdikia Beach yesterday. We had the most perfect time. The hotel was of a lovely size, the pool was excellent and every single member of staff were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel was always clean, tidy and well maintained. Our bedroom was small as I see others have commented, but that wasn't an issue. Who goes on holiday to spend time in their room after all? Olu Deniz is also such a lovely setting. Anyone thinking of going, must go! If you go with Thomas Cook you should do the jeep adventure. An excellent and fun day out. Belcezic Beach and the Blue Lagoon are lovely places to visit and spend some time! Our favourite meal out was at Bella and Gusto, an italian resteraunt on the front. We visited twice. A wonderful holiday where we are sad to be home and can't wait for our next visit!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank KatieBrooke1
Reviewed 2 August 2013

This was my first time in Olu Deniz and as I was travelling on my own wanted somewhere near to main area. The Perdikia is ideally situated. It's a really nice hotel. Staff are really friendly, it's kept very clean and the pool area is a very good size.
My room was a little of a disappointment at first as I would have liked a better view but it turned out to be great as no direct sunlight until 5/6pm so nice and cool along with being on the quieter side of the hotel. Yes the rooms are small but really, how much time do you spend in your room? My only complaint was the bed, so hard and more of a put-you-up. Not sure if all beds were the same but think that would be the only area of improvement.
I've noticed some moans about breakfast. Not sure what people expect from this band of hotel but I found it perfectly adequate. There was cereals, meats, cheese, fresh bread, yogurt, fruit, a hot section and a chef cooking eggs to your liking. So plenty of choice.
Bar prices were very reasonable as were the mini bar prices.
I was only on B&B so can't comment on the half board option although there did seem to be a lot of diners and they had regular themed nights.
One thing I did take offence at was the 'security' man stopping me on my way back to my room one night at 10.30pm asking to look in my bag at my purchases as I wasn't allowed to take food to the pool and pointed at a sign. I wasn't, it was for a trip I was going on the following day but thought this quite intrusive.
But in all I would definitely return here, it ticks all boxes and is a really nice hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Dianne R
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Having visited this hotel on our 1st holiday to Turkey in 2005 we thought we would visit again as we enjoyed it so much the 1st time. We were a party of 4 couples 2 of which had never been to Olu Deniz or Turkey,we arrived in the early hours and although there were 8 suitcases the night porter/gardener insisted in taking all our suitcases to our rooms,we were all allocated ground floor rooms 3 facing the pool and ours facing the rear garden.We got up to a typical turkish breakfast which as usual was very good and plenty of choice but if you prefer an english there are plenty of bars on the main street serving good food at reasonable prices. After breakfast we went for a stroll around the hotel,the pool was the same but there is a new bar near the reception as well as the original pool bar, they have added a nice shady chill out area at the rear of the pool as well as lots of new pergodas for a shady retreat. We never had a problem getting 8 beds and brollys for our party and there was always plenty of room in the pool,the staff were always helpful and polite and when you got to know them would share a joke or join in with us playing games,there is an option to upgrade to half board and we got a special offer of 4 evening meals for the price of 3, there was always plenty of choice and plenty to be had. The hotel operates a cashless system for drinks etc we found it best to pay every morning so as not having 1 big bill to pay at the end of our holiday you should always check what is on you bill from the bar before signing the receipt to avoid any rows over what you have purchased. This hotel is perfect for nice strolls down to the main street but far enough away from any noise so no sleepless nights and also no late bar or loud music at the hotel. The 2 couples who were in turkey for the 1st time agreed with us it was a lovely hotel and would visit again. So all in all the same perdikia but with some extra refinements.

Room Tip: pool side rooms can be a bit noisy during daytime and the side garden rooms face the water heating p...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tony W
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We have just returned from a two week stay at the Perdikia - 3rd to 17th June,2013.This was our first time staying at this hotel although we have visited the area on many previous occasions.We are elderly pensioners and from Day 1 we were treated royally by all the staff.The room was spotless,likewise the bedding and towels which were pleasantly arranged differently each day by our friendly maid.
Yetkin and Burcu at reception were always ready to pass the time of day with us.Oscar and the boys were there at meal times to see we were well catered for.
All in all one of the better small hotels we have experienced in Turkey.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank The_RainesMoray
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Stayed at the Perdikia early June 13.
There was 5 of us spread across 3 rooms, the rooms are a little small but clean and adequate, just big enough for 2 adults sharing.
Overall the hotel is very clean, staff attentive and friendly, short walk from the main strip though far enough away so the the noise could not be heard, bar prices are reasonable compared to everywhere else, took the 4 nights half board option on arrival, not sure that I would do this again.

Would like to go back, I think that B/B in Olu is a better option than AI, had some great meals out in both Oul, Hisaronu and if you like fish the market in Fethiye.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family