“our first stay in this hotel”

Perdikia Beach Hotel
Ranked #6 of 54 Oludeniz B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Me and my wife stayed in this hotel in may 2014,its a lovely hotel and is close to shops and the beach. The staff at this hotel made us welcome from when we first arrived and was always helpful .we stayed on a b&b basis and was offered the choice to upgrade to half board which was a great deal and the food in the hotel was beautiful ,for breakfast you got a choice of fruit juices ,tea &coffee then the was variety of things to eat from eggs ,beans ,bread,,jams . The evening meals had a beautiful salad bar, then a variety of choices of hot food and then a variety of different puddings and fresh fruit available. The rooms were cleaned daily and we always had fresh towels .We would recommend this hotel to anyone the staff really can't do enough for you .The pool area was lovely and clean and the bar area had a good variety of drinks available. we would like to thank all the staff for making our holiday so enjoyable ,a special thanks to Ozcan who is the restaurant manager,Mustafa who is the main bar man ,Burca ,Yasemin ,Elif who all worked on reception .Oludeniz is a beautiful place to stay and the locals in the shops are very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Choc M

Reviewed 7 January 2014

on our first night we had a small room at the back of the building, but after we spoke to th nice young man he moved us to an upper floor facing the pool. What a lovely room.
food was good room cleaned every day nice clean pool.
And above all very friendly staff, so we are going back this July

Room Tip: best rooms facing pool
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank david y
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We stayed here beginning of October on a B & B basis, so apart from the breakfast we cannot comment of the food, and only had 4 breakfast's anyway because of 'early start' trips. I do not eat much breakfast anyway, but did enjoy the different types of bread available and lovely variety of jams, eggs are cooked to order if required. The location is perfect, quiet and only 2 minutes from Main Street with bars and restaurants, and 5 minutes from beach. The room was on the small side, but was adequate, after all you don't go on holiday to sit in the room! There was a tiny balcony with just enough room for 2 people to sit. Free Wi-Fi is available around the lounge/reception area, but if you are lucky with a room above, like us, you can get it in your room, which was good. We enjoyed our stay here and have no complaints

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mikey123E
Reviewed 3 November 2013

A lovely hotel, with beautiful environment and friendly staff.
Small, but do not regret going there.Choose a room from the ground floor with a small garden at the front of the room, you can assign yourself that you could enjoy

Room Tip: Choose a room from the ground floor with a small garden at the front of the room, you can assign you...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AliBasir
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Perdikia Hotel is located in quiet area but very near beach and main streets.
The pool is graded. The breakfast is ample with eggs fried on request. The staff are friendly. Rooms are adequate size. Background music is kept in the background. Rooms are clean. Very powerful shower.
Well worth what I paid in October.
I would consider this hotel for another visit.

Room Tip: Ground floorshaded. Rooms on pool side get sun. Rooms 202 and subsequent even numbers would be my c...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank tomamca
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have just come back, and had a very nice stay.
I felt comfortable as a solo traveler and would come back any time again.
The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. The pool was refreshingly cool.
I would prefer non-smoking throughout the hotel, and on one rainy day when they had to seal the bar from the wind it was not pleasant to sit in the smoke of just one person, but this is Turkey, and not UK, and I wouldn't hold it against them.
I loved the choice at breakfast, particularly that they had a lovely brown whole meal bread, and the choice of jams and sirups was delicious. Also the chef made omelet or eggs to order.
They had no fresh fruit (but freshly squeezed juice) for breakfast, so I brought my own banana at times to add to the cereals and that was fine.
Evening entertainment is on 2 nights per week and finishes early enough if you want to get a good night sleep.
Lovely location as well. The rooms are small but I managed to do my aerobics. I felt safe and looked after.
The fitness area in the hotel is a very small area with 3 training machines which I did not use since I need a free square space for my gymnastics and aerobics. It is very good for families with the small pool for the little ones and also table tennis, table soccer and a pool table. I am sure with time they will add some board games too.
The computer for internet access was intermittently working and they tried their best to keep it going despite challenges in the electricity power network at times.

Room Tip: I preferred the room on the pool side, but it's also very sunny and gets hotter in the day than...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Ulli1001
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Just had 11 nights at this Hotel and really enjoyed it. When we arrived our room was not ready so we went into another hotel just for the night. A nice young man carried our cases there and also fetched them in the morning. When we were in our room there was a big bowl of fruit and a bottle of wine for any inconvenience it may have caused us. Our room was lovely and light even though we were facing the road there was not any noise from the other hotels. The reception was very helpful with any questions asked and also the staff were friendly and helpful. I would go there again

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends