“Couldn't have asked for any more!”

Perdikia Beach Hotel
Ranked #5 of 52 Oludeniz B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Couldn't have asked for any more!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

A relatively small and quiet place, this hotel met every expectation we had of it. It's charm was obvious as soon as you stepped through the gate, with its pretty and well presented buildings and greenery. The rooms had everything you need, and as small as this might sound, had a great shower which I always find makes a difference. The views were great from our room (overlooking the road rather than the pool) which made it great to sit out for an evening. It was also about 2 minutes walk from the main strip if you wanted to check out the town, but you would never know that you we so close.

The food was fantastic throughout the holiday, with a range on offer for all meals. Breakfast was always very good and set you up perfectly for the day. Lunch was very well priced for what you got and great if you didn't fancy straying out the hotel. The bar always had people in it so was quite entertaining for evenings, and the nights they put on were fun, apart from the fact they chose people to belly dance in front of everyone else, so I just felt sorry for everyone there when I was picked.

The main reason this hotel stood out though was the staff. Every single one of them was always happy and couldn't do enough to make sure you were having a good time if you had any requests, but managed to leave you to yourself at the same time, making sure the balance was just right. Big up to Ozcan for being one of the best managers we have met! Our thanks for a cracking holiday!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Tom W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Turkish first
London England
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Ok I'm not going to write this in a cold, clinical detailed way but just describe a few of the things that stood out for me to make this hotel such an enjoyable experience.
The hotel itself isn't big or grand but the place has a soul that is soo beautiful and welcoming that it really broke my heart to leave.
All the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. This even transcended to all the other holiday makers who also joined together and became like a happy extended family. No one seemed immune to the magic this place injects into all its patrons.
I really enjoyed the endless games of table tennis and one game of pool and the staff organised waterpolo!
The Turkish baths could quite possibly be the best experience of the whole holiday. The guy who runs it was lovely and put his heart and soul into giving us an
amazing experience. We were laid down on a marble surface then rubbed down with an exfoliating glove, with water being continuously poured over
our bodies. Then soaped up with what looks like a blown up pillow case and then massaged. (Pure bliss) Then outside the face mask was applied and then followed up by the best massage I have EVER had!! I totally recommend these guys it was the best 30 quid I have ever spent!!
So good in fact that I had two and I was only there a week. Thanks guys.x
The food was perfect for me with loads of salad and ton loads of tasty,super,sweet deserts! (Yum)
A special "thank you" to Oscan the manager who found me some cake at midnight when we first arrived!!
The hotel is a 5 minute walk from "The strip", this has shops full of converse fakes and its like. I was in seventh heaven and only wished that I hadn't packed so much stuff on the way there and that I had taken loads more money. We went to the VIP bar one night and although I haven't drunk for probably ten years I got smashed on the atmosphere and a fishbowl full of "sex on the beach". The waiters dancing, loud music ect..I dare anyone not to enjoy it. Even my 70 year old mum won the dancing on the bar competition!(funny) One night of that was more than for us though and the rest of the week we just walked about "The strip" and purchased "converse". :)
I had my twin daughters of eighteen with me who loved it there and were also distraught on returning home.
This holiday transcended three generations and we all fell in love with the place. Olu Deniz I adore you and I'll be back for some more of your magic next year..
Thank you to all the staff who made it so special.x.

• Stayed June 2014
11 Thank Susannedale
manchester
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Nice quiet hotel- we were lucky to have a family room with twin beds and a double so perhaps a lot bigger than the normal double rooms, great location right near the strip and beach, pool area nice, use a card system to buy drinks and food.
Breakfast very basic we only had it once id recommend to go out and buy it.
The guy from the spa was rude and pushy about trying to get you to use his facilities, I saw them and they were very basic I would recommend going to a different spa if you want a turkish bath.
Overall nice basic hotel great location would go again.

• Stayed June 2014
4 Thank chell_o_b
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Just back from a weeks holiday - 06/06 to 13/06
what can i say about this hotel good points
1.clean and tidy
2.excellent staff
3.quite pool area most people tended to go out
4.snacks and drinks available all day (prices more or less same as outside )
5.excellent well kept gardens
6 excellent cleaning staff

Bad Points
1. rooms on the small side (but adequate)
2.breakfast great if you like eggs and toast (but this is the same as whats on offer at other hotels) no for me thats why its it a bad point (just)

Over all went with Jet 2
well worth a visit ,excellent area ,fantastic resort plenty to do lots of places to eat (cheaper than expected)
beach pebbles not sand
if you after a great relaxed holiday ....give it a go

Room Tip: ask for room overlooking pool (more sun during day)
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank elainejohn
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for our first family holiday and we were disappointed on arrival. Basically we booked a family room with one seperate bedroom. What we got was a normal hotel room with 2 camp beds. We tried to complain but apparently the staff couldn't understand us, so I showed them there own website. They only have 2 of those room types and both were being used. We didn't get an apology or much sympathy.

The photos of this hotel make it look better than it is.

The hotel is in a brilliant location but the rooms are basic and bathrooms awful. Ours had a broken shower head, a broken shower screen and a toilet which wasnt fixed to the floor.

Luckily we still had a brilliant holiday but that was due to olu deniz not the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank G4RVS
perdikia, General Manager at Perdikia Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Our Valuable Guests,

We are very sorry about your troubles in our hotel.Excuse me please.Our first aim is custumer satisfaction and we are trying to keep this and working all together for this aim but sometimes
we couldn't it.We will hard working to be than better.We are sorry for misunderstanding about room type and blocking.
We would like to see you again in our hotel .We will looking forward to see you here.

Best regards,

Yusuf Özbudak
Gen.manager
Truro, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is the third time we have stayed here and it has not let us down. This is a lovely hotel with beautiful gardens, good food and excellent staff. Close to shops and the beach but set back from the centre of olu deniz, so not bothered by noise. I am always surprised that this is only classed as a three star hotel, should definitely be three star plus, if not four star. Will definitely be going back next year.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool tend to get more sun.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
7 Thank happytraveller209011
Derby, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Me and my wife stayed in this hotel in may 2014,its a lovely hotel and is close to shops and the beach. The staff at this hotel made us welcome from when we first arrived and was always helpful .we stayed on a b&b basis and was offered the choice to upgrade to half board which was a great deal and the food in the hotel was beautiful ,for breakfast you got a choice of fruit juices ,tea &coffee then the was variety of things to eat from eggs ,beans ,bread,,jams . The evening meals had a beautiful salad bar, then a variety of choices of hot food and then a variety of different puddings and fresh fruit available. The rooms were cleaned daily and we always had fresh towels .We would recommend this hotel to anyone the staff really can't do enough for you .The pool area was lovely and clean and the bar area had a good variety of drinks available. we would like to thank all the staff for making our holiday so enjoyable ,a special thanks to Ozcan who is the restaurant manager,Mustafa who is the main bar man ,Burca ,Yasemin ,Elif who all worked on reception .Oludeniz is a beautiful place to stay and the locals in the shops are very friendly.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple