“Second Visit, still just as good...”

Perdikia Beach Hotel
Ranked #5 of 52 Oludeniz B&B and Inns
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Second Visit, still just as good...”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We have just returned from Olu Deniz for the third time, and our second stay in the Perdikia Beach. We returned on the strength of last years stay, and we were glad to find that the hotel and staff are just as great and attentive as before. We'd like to say a big thank to Max who was fantastic all week. As always the rooms were very clean, fresh towels everyday and the entire staff always greeted us with a smile. No negatives in regard this hotel, if you're looking to relax by the pool with stunning mountain views on every side with a cold Corona then you can not go far wrong with the Perdikia Beach. Thank you to all the staff for another great stay... Paul and Lisa from Birmingham.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Paul B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Turkish first
Bolsover, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Retuned to the Perdikia beach hotel after 11years, the place has hardly changed, a friendly warm welcome and nothing is too much trouble for all the staff, Olu Deniz it's seltzer has more than doubled in size since our last visit, the only downside was the wife's lamb shank containing a fish bone which the chef at captain hooks said was a shard of lamb bone, don't think so chef

Room Tip: Ask for an even numbered room, these have a pool view
5 Thank Kev J
Worksop, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 July 2014

stayed at this hotel from the 20th June to 30th June and must say my husband and I enjoyed every minute of it. The hotel was well run and all the staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough for you. They also made a great effort to talk to everyone who were staying there, from the manager,restaurant staff, bar staff, reception staff down to the domestic staff. The food was ok, usual things for breakfast, such as omelette or fried eggs cooked whilst you wait, beans, boiled eggs, toast, cereal etc. Snacks were very reasonably priced. Dinner a different soup each night which were lovely. Salad etc and 2 or 3 options of hot dishes such as chicken, fish, beef pasta. A good range of puddings and cakes were also on offer.

Rooms not big but not too small either, had lots of wardrobe space and lots of drawers. Also has a dressing table area with mirror. Fantastic shower rooms and shower was brilliant very powerful. Only problem I had was the air conditioning was a little noisy and kept waking me up so had to turn it off at times but then too hot, as it got very hot as the days went by.

Summary:

Very clean and friendly hotel.
Staff excellent.
Stunning views from the pool/hotel.
2 minutes walk to bars etc.
2/3 minutes walk to views.
Would recommend this hotel.

9 Thank Julie R
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Fantastic hotel. Very friendly staff. Ideally located . Clean comfy rooms . Very very hot weather 47c +
However we went half board and wish we had been b&b as evening meal although ok , was very lacking in choice and much the same everynight.
We ate out couple of times and it was fantastic And with drinks only came to 100 lira . Will go to hotel again but not half board

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
8 Thank Wendy P
Kelso, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My friend and I had a really enjoyable week in this fabulous hotel. The staff were extremely friendly and always ready to assist. The restaurant was so efficient and food was brilliant, with plenty of choices. We had a room overlooking the pool, which was perfect. It was so relaxing just sitting on our balcony, listening to the music.The Turkish Bath was just pure bliss, what a great treat and not expensive. I would like to thank Ozcan for being the best manager ever, and his waiters were just so nice, every one of them.
This was one holiday I just wanted to go on for ever, it was just PERFECT.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
8 Thank Liz M
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2014

A relatively small and quiet place, this hotel met every expectation we had of it. It's charm was obvious as soon as you stepped through the gate, with its pretty and well presented buildings and greenery. The rooms had everything you need, and as small as this might sound, had a great shower which I always find makes a difference. The views were great from our room (overlooking the road rather than the pool) which made it great to sit out for an evening. It was also about 2 minutes walk from the main strip if you wanted to check out the town, but you would never know that you we so close.

The food was fantastic throughout the holiday, with a range on offer for all meals. Breakfast was always very good and set you up perfectly for the day. Lunch was very well priced for what you got and great if you didn't fancy straying out the hotel. The bar always had people in it so was quite entertaining for evenings, and the nights they put on were fun, apart from the fact they chose people to belly dance in front of everyone else, so I just felt sorry for everyone there when I was picked.

The main reason this hotel stood out though was the staff. Every single one of them was always happy and couldn't do enough to make sure you were having a good time if you had any requests, but managed to leave you to yourself at the same time, making sure the balance was just right. Big up to Ozcan for being one of the best managers we have met! Our thanks for a cracking holiday!

8 Thank Tom W
London England
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Ok I'm not going to write this in a cold, clinical detailed way but just describe a few of the things that stood out for me to make this hotel such an enjoyable experience.
The hotel itself isn't big or grand but the place has a soul that is soo beautiful and welcoming that it really broke my heart to leave.
All the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. This even transcended to all the other holiday makers who also joined together and became like a happy extended family. No one seemed immune to the magic this place injects into all its patrons.
I really enjoyed the endless games of table tennis and one game of pool and the staff organised waterpolo!
The Turkish baths could quite possibly be the best experience of the whole holiday. The guy who runs it was lovely and put his heart and soul into giving us an
amazing experience. We were laid down on a marble surface then rubbed down with an exfoliating glove, with water being continuously poured over
our bodies. Then soaped up with what looks like a blown up pillow case and then massaged. (Pure bliss) Then outside the face mask was applied and then followed up by the best massage I have EVER had!! I totally recommend these guys it was the best 30 quid I have ever spent!!
So good in fact that I had two and I was only there a week. Thanks guys.x
The food was perfect for me with loads of salad and ton loads of tasty,super,sweet deserts! (Yum)
A special "thank you" to Oscan the manager who found me some cake at midnight when we first arrived!!
The hotel is a 5 minute walk from "The strip", this has shops full of converse fakes and its like. I was in seventh heaven and only wished that I hadn't packed so much stuff on the way there and that I had taken loads more money. We went to the VIP bar one night and although I haven't drunk for probably ten years I got smashed on the atmosphere and a fishbowl full of "sex on the beach". The waiters dancing, loud music ect..I dare anyone not to enjoy it. Even my 70 year old mum won the dancing on the bar competition!(funny) One night of that was more than for us though and the rest of the week we just walked about "The strip" and purchased "converse". :)
I had my twin daughters of eighteen with me who loved it there and were also distraught on returning home.
This holiday transcended three generations and we all fell in love with the place. Olu Deniz I adore you and I'll be back for some more of your magic next year..
Thank you to all the staff who made it so special.x.

• Stayed June 2014