“Excellent”

Ranked #34 of 120 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Food service and atmosphere to die for. Owners very friendly and polite. Family run business and really deserve the high review I have given

1  Thank LEXSYLYN

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Excellent food, honestly it's hard to beat. Freshly cooked and cracking service from Jeff and the gang. I have holidayed in Oludeniz many a time and every night I ended up in Cousins to eat. I would recommend the tavuk sote to anyone.

2  Thank HurdieMurdie
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Excellent quality food. This restaurant would easily be missed, it sits very quietly on the street with no one shouting you to come in, but it's well worth a visit. It's in the road parallel to the main strip where prices are a little cheaper than the strip or the sea front. In fact, I don't know how they can afford to make food at that quality for the price. I had a 3 course set menu - chicken wings, chicken stuffed with prawn with mushroom sauce and homemade apple pie with ice cream - all for £9!!!! Amazing.

The food was such good quality, my chicken breast was large with decent sized prawns. It was a family run place which I always like. Service was very attentive, although the staff (family) were not very talkative I could not have asked for quicker or better service. Highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We visited cousins 8 times for lunch during the fortnight. Was good to see same owner running this very cheap restaurant. It was 7 tl for breakfast and 8tl for hot chicken, mushroom and onion sandwich, I must say this was lovely. Didn't try this place for dinner but I can imagine the food is still scrummy. The exchange rate at the moment is 3.2 million to the pound so it makes this breakfast about 2.50 bargain meal.

1  Thank alibongo007
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Always excellent food to be had in cousins.
We returned to Olu Deniz again and was very sad to hear that Chris had passed away.
Jeff and the boys and also his wife and little Chris made us welcome all over again ,it was like visiting family.
We were sad to hear that Jeff is selling up and wish him all the best.The place will never be the same without him.we have been going to cousins for 10 years and each year eat there several time because you just can not beat their excellent food which caters for all.evening meals are a relaxing family affair with Jeff being part of the family.
Good luck to you Jeff we will keep in touch and visit you when you are settled.Love Kate n Jeff x