“"Thankyou for this little taste of Heaven"”

Toscana Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #21 of 172 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great italian food, great steaks, excellent mexican.
Don't let you taste buds miss out on this one. I reviewed this one a couple of years ago. "its got better"
Yousef has got to one of the best hosts about.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

In the last six years I have visited this restaurant three times. The first time I went I thought it was incredible and I could not fault it in any way, the second time I was a little let down by the food but still thought it was generally ok. This year we decided to give it the benefit of the doubt and return for a third time, considering how amazing it was on our first time. Big mistake!!

We went in, order drinks, ordered our food, waited for our meals, had our mains, asked for the bill and left all within 30 minutes!! The restaurant was rather busy so we wasn't bothered if there was a wait, however the food arrived so quickly i was actually quite worried.. My food had clearly been warmed up and had very little taste and my partners calzone was the size of his hand and had hardly any filling what so ever. Was so disappointed as there we a few tables around us telling the waiters how amazing there meals were, however we spoke to the couple next to us who too commented on how quick our food had arrived and the quality of it.. Was so disappointed and will therefore not return again.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We wanted a break from the hotel, so decided to go out last minute. Luckily there was room in Toscana, as it was very busy (always a good sign!!). The waiters were very helpful and friendly, and the food was amazing!! I had lasagna and it was one of the best meals i've ever had. It really was lovely. I'd recommend Toscana to anyone in Oludeniz looking for a nice meal for good value. For about £10 each we got, a drink, main meal and a side each....which you would never get anywhere in England in a place as nice as this!!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Had a lovely meal here with great service as usual, hubby had a chicken and steak dish with the most amazing mashed potato, daughter had spaghetti bolognese and I had steak fajitas, it was all so nice, well worth a visit :)

1  Thank Sarah J
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Just returned from a 10 night stay in Olu Deniz and Toscana is one of the best places to eat, we ate here 4 times, fab service, friendly staff & great value food, will definitely be returning in the near future!!

1  Thank EssexHeather