“EXCELLENT!”

Philips Cafe ve Bar
Ranked #45 of 120 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Been going to Philips Cafe & Bar for the past 5 years and we've had nothing but excellent staff catering and delicious food! The owners, Sedat and Ferit do a wonderful job in there and treat you brilliantly. The food is very cheap and there is a wide range of drinks to choose from which, also come at a very cheap price. Honestly couldn't ask for such a better atmosphere and restaurant to eat at every year. Made some superb fiends in there too. Can't wait until July this year, see you lot soon x

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Iam really looking 4ward to my holiday in Olu Deniz.and visiting my favorite restaurant Philips.I travel on my own & is my 6th time .Feret n Sadat .two brothers the o

I;m really looking 4ward 2 dining at Philips rest. the owners 2 brothers Feret & Sadat.are so friendly as too is the young waiter J J.I travel on my own but is such a friendly restaurant i feel so at ease.the food is delicious. choc cake n cream yummy.Steff from liverpool has a quiz n bingo on wednesdays n fridays which is a good laugh.I truly recommend this restaurant if you want good food.& friendly atmassphere .

1  Thank margarettreloar
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Visited phillips restaurant on the last night of our stay , which was a big mistake for us ,as it was the best meal that we had in the 14 days we were there ,if only we had found this restaurant sooner .the waiters were really nice as well unlike some of the places we ate at .

2  Thank lucywales55
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Have visited this bar regularly within the last few years. You can always be sure of a warm welcome and the food and service are superb. You won't find better. Have been a resident at the lemon tree hotel too where my every wish was catered for. Do not leave without visiting!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Visited Phillips during our recent stay and although after 25 years of travelling to Turkey we prefer to stick to Turkish food we were both tempted by the lamb shank(not sure of it`s Turkish tradition)
It was excellent as was the other courses we ordered and the service was good and efficient