Montana Pine Resort
Sertil Hotel(Oludeniz)
Club La Perla(Oludeniz)
Telmessos Hotel(Hisaronu)
1,626 results
All reviewsdolphin poolsunset barcrocus spaege barboat triphotel boatmountain roomturkeynext yearevening entertainmentturkish bathwatch the sunrelaxing holidayguest relationssuperior roomblue lagoonolu deniz beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2012

This hotel is second to none, the staff are lovely. The food is brilliant even the entertainment (except RON) is top notch. I usually don't go for the hotel entertainment but thought one night I would give it a go. Glad I did because it was great. Poolside dining is lovely. Olu Deniz is great beach, I think its worth the extra 5 YTL to pay to go on the Blue Lagoon side personally. Great swimming. Saklikhent well worth a visit, but take shoes you can wear in the water, the current can be fierce. BUT there are lads who, for a little dosh will take you down the rocky bits. Trouble is once you do that they won't leave you be. I found that if you walk down by the coffee bar it is easily accessed there. DONT TAKE KIDDIES if you want to walk the gorge. For people who xcompalined about the food SERIOUSLY!!!!!! it was great cooking, lots of choice. I dont usually bother to Rate hotels but I felt this time the hotel deserved it. If you go say hi to Ayla in customer relations from me as she was a great lady

Room Tip: If you canwalk up the steep little walks ask to go on top floor preferably in 1400s That is away from teh music, not that it goes on late but for my liking it had best positions
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank flowerpotts
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Second year at this fantastic resort and booked already for next year! This place just gets better. From the minute we arrived we felt very welcomed and like we had arrived at our second home. It was lovely to see so many friendly faces from the year before who treated us so well and helped to make the holiday what it is. Ercin, Fevzi, Bilau, Sonner, Ismail Z, Iso, (smiley), Abdurraman to name but a few, but not forgetting the reception staff, housekeepers,gardeners and even the management who eat, mingle and chat amongst, and with the guests which just goes to show what an amazing place this is. Once again the grounds, pools and rooms are kept immaculate. Fresh towels (beach and bath) available everyday if you want them, and cold towels supplied by the Spa team during the day to cool you down. Lots of younger staff this year which slowed service slighltly from last year (especially breakfast) but the more experienced staff worked very hard to compensate this, however this did not ruin a thing as we all have to start somewhere in our working lives and hey, we was on holiday so whats the rush! sitting outside on the restaurant balcony eating your meals overlooking the mountains and valley slows your day down anyway as it is so breathtakingly beautiful you can just sit there for hours. The food remains to a high standard and there is always something for everyone. We were lucky also to meet friends who were there last year (and are also returing next year) and so the kids had a fantastic time going off and doing their own thing (my daughters 13) as it is a very safe place. 3 pools to lounge beside, we prefer the quieter Dolphin pool as its right next to our rooms but the other two are equally as nice. This resort is located in the pine forest between Hisaronu and Olu Deniz so it is quiet and isolated which we love, but if you want nightlife and shopping its a 5 minute taxi to Hisaronu or 10 minutes to olu Deniz (taxis are right outside the resort gate). The resort supplies a free bus to the beach 3 times in the morning and 3 times in the afternoon back to resort which makes for a nice day out. I havent mentioned the Spa or its services as I do not have them but my mum did and said it was amazing and I know that many people visit it several times throughout their stay here as they love it so much, some things are free to use but you pay for treatments. The resort also has free gym available if unlike me you like to keep fit on holiday. The resort is expensive in comparison to town prices even with the 10% discount we received on all our bills as returning customers which is a nice touch (almost equal to Uk prices for alcohol), but the way I see it is I love the place and so I make sure I save for it and pay it! Entertainment wise, some acts were very good, others not so good (I dont like to mention names but Ron??? oh dear and the belly dancing,) but we still went up to the Ege bar (main entertainment area) and sat away from it so it was in the background and it didnt ruin a thing as we love sitting there in the evenings. One down side this year though and it was a shame to be missing was Happy Hour, now the resort just offer one cocktail a week at a reduced price, we did enjoy a choice of cocktails at reduced prices last year in the evenings by the Ege Bar with the free Gozleme (pancakes with mincemeat), but we was glad the pancakes remained as they are a very nice treat which tie you over till dinner. See you all again next year!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank mandylaird
Reviewed 4 September 2012

This is a fantastic hotel!! I cannot praise it enough! The facilities, 3 pools, with activities throughout the day. You will be so happy to stay here.
The food is great, and the area that you are located in is immense, as the Lycian way is on your doorstep! So many excellent walks, the history and scenery in this area is beyond comparison!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank nikbbbb
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Just returned from our second visit to montana pine resort. We have never returned to a hotel before and we were reassured that the high standards of our previous visit in 2011 were maintained. As other people have mentioned many of the staff remain and welcomed us like old friends. Special mention must go to some of the staff such as Ercin and Sonner who went out of their way throughout the holiday to ensure we had everything we wanted and always brought a smile to our faces. If you want a loud in your face holiday go elsewhere but if you want a relaxing break slightly away from the hectic life of Olu Deniz with slightly cooler temperatures due to being in the mountains then this for you. Due to having three pools you can find peace and quiet or slightly noisier with the kids enjoying themselves. Our 9 yr old daughter was met as we arrived by friends from last year and also met new friends who are already making plans to return next year! We felt totally comfortable with our daughter playing with friends either in the kids club or play area. The Location is superb with cheap taxis into the nightlife of Olu costing 18lira or free in the morning via the shuttle bus. Whilst in Olu must try Buzz for top rate restaurant. Tried the Crocus Spa again with turkish baths and Massages. I know some people said it was more expensive that in resort but it was worth it for the ambience, and reassurance of who was doing it. They were more than happy to involve our daughter as well and she loved the mini turkish bath.
Whilst we were at the resort PICO the entertainment manager was "relieved" of his duties due to i believe a Breach of the resort rules surrounding diving into the Main pool. Although it slightly detracted from the entertainment provided ie no aqua gym etc it showed the decisive decision making of the management team and high standards expected of all staff. Hopefully they will be in a position to appoint a new manager soon. Many thanks to all the staff and friends Gary, Diane and Alex plus new friends for another truly relaxing holiday.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank princessleahthefirst
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We just returned from a week at Montana Pine hotel and had an amazing time there, we are a young couple. The hotel is located 10 minutes drive from Oludeniz Beach, in a quiet mountains with pine trees. I stayed in Oludeniz itself but I think I prefer to stay in a hotel away from the business of the village. There is a free shuttle bus in the morning and in the evening between the hotel and the beach. Taxi will cost you 18 lira. Where the hotel is located it's much cooler in the evening than in Oludeniz which is nice because it's not sticky hot when you are having your dinner. The food is very tasty with a variety of dishes cooked at the time of dinner (i.e. not prepared early). There is a nice choice of desserts as well. The pools are not overcrowded, you don't have to fight for a sunbed in the morning. The staff is very friendly and proffesional. There are two things you must do when you are there: visit Crocus Spa (Honeymoon package highly recommended) and do the Montana Boat trip (they take maximum 14 people and the experience is amazing but do book in advance because when we arrived it was full for the whole week, thankfully 2 people cancelled!!). We will definately be back and will recommend to our friends!!

Room Tip: Rooms by the Dolphin pool are much quieter then by Ege Bar.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple