Montana Pine Resort
Hotels.com
US$90
US$82
  • Pool
Tonoz Beach Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$100
RED Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$20
  • Pool
Montebello Deluxe Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$53
Hotels.com
US$294
US$273
US$171
US$158
1,626 results
All reviewsdolphin poolsunset barcrocus spaege barboat triphotel boatmountain roomturkeynext yearevening entertainmentturkish bathwatch the sunrelaxing holidayguest relationssuperior roomblue lagoonolu deniz beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2010

This is my second visit to Montana Pine,. The first one was last year with my sister, this year was with my husband. The hotel is so clean, staff lovely, and so friendly. My husband doesnt eat meat and sometimes had difficulty with the evening meal, there was fish but it was so boney it was difficult to eat. There should be at least 2 good veggie options for the evening meal. Breakfast was good, omelettes etc freshly cooked, as well as the usual stuff. A couple of evening we had our meal around the pool which was lovely, load of choice, especially the salads and sweets. Its a really nice hotel but something is missing and I cant put my finger on just what it is. Its about a 20 min walk downhill into Hisaronu which is lively and worth a visit, Its a taxi ride back to the hotel, too steep to walk, but the taxi fare is reasonable. I would recommend this hotel because the people and location are perfect.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2010

We had an absolutely fantastic week at the Montana Pine from 26 June-3 July.
We booked through Thomson and after reading reviews about rooms at the back of the resort, I emailed the hotel direct to ask for a Valley View. They responded to say it would be an extra £10 a night, I waivered about paying it but I am so glad I did, we had the most beautiful room with views to die for. It was also my husband's birthday and our wedding anniversary during the week we were away so the room upgrade was an additional birthday surprise for my husband.

We had sandwiches in our room on arrival which was wonderful, especially as we didnt arrive until very late. The hotel had also placed flowers and a bottle of champagne in our room which was a very lovely gesture.

We ate at La Turquoise restaurant by the pool one evening, that was so beautiful as the sun was setting. The service was excellent.

Rooms were spotless, couldn't fault anything. Loved the duvets!

The entertainment was good - reviews in the past have said it was poor - give these guys a break, they do a cracking job with probably very little pay and they work hard to please us all. I am sure some people expect the equivalent of a theatrical production at night. This is Turkey, not the West End.

Yes there were wasps - this happens, we've been to Greece and they've been bad there also.

So much has been said about this hotel in other views, so I am not going to repeat it all, save to say ignore the bad reviews, its fabulous and we will definitely return.

This is the best hotel we have visited in the Med by far. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2010

We stayed at the montana pine resort for 1 week in may and wished we had booked for two.The hotel was spotless from the reception to the rooms around the pool and even the gardens the staff were very freindly and helpful nothing was too much trouble.The only couple of faults we found were the drinks were very over priced as they are in most hotels and the rooms were quite dated .we had room 1105 and found that there was no privacey as we were facing a walkway and we had to keep the curtains closed most of the time.Because we had a night flight when we got into our room there were complementary sandwhiches waiting which was a nice surprise.Pool towels are provided and on arrival you are given a card to which all your drinks snacks newspapers etc are added and you settle your bill at reception every few days which we have found is gettin to be normal practice in many of the hotels we have stayed in in hisaronu.For our final day we booked the dalyan transfere which was very good value but beware the hotel we wre put up in Ozlap junior was classed as 3 star in the jewel brochure but we would not have rated it at all it was the pits but it was an experience if nothing else.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2010

We stayed for 2 weeks from mid june to 3rd July. I agree with the possiive comments about location, relaxing and quiet plus great food choice (although be prepared to find dead wasps in the jam like we did! I will tell you more about the hotel's BIG wasp problem later....) and staff around pool and restaurant are superb (our hotel staff can learn alot from them about delivering excellent customer service!), BUT, I wouldnt recommend having an accident at the hotel which I did, because management just wont accept liability and do not give a damn. I was made to feel like I had caused the problem myself! It was an absolute insult which is the reason why I am writing this review, as well as never going to stay at that hotel again!

I urge you all to check the balcony doors when you get there to ensure all the glass panels are fixed properly and are not loose. I merely opened our balcony door after about 3 days into our holiday, when one of the top panels fell out and crashed onto my head causing me an injury. I suffered swelling and headaches and it caused me much anguish. I called reception and he merely said he would send a technician. Then they rang be back and asked if I wanted a doctor, but when I said that I didnt need one at that moment, they did nothing else. I had to ring them again. Finally the technician arrived and made the repair. He saw my injury and said "sorry" and he accepted there was nothing holding the panel into the frame (no nails, or signs of putty etc). Briefly, when my husband and I spoke with Management, they tried to suggest that I had slammed the door maybe and caused it to be loose! I couldnt believe what I heard. It was all reported to Thomsons but even they did not respond as i had hoped and it took them 6 days to reply to an email I sent to their 24/7 emergency helpline!

The thomson rep eventually encouraged the hotel to send us a bottle of champagne as a gesture of goodwill and 3 days after my accident., we found a HALF bottle of wine (worth £7) and a plate of fruit (apple, orange, 2 cherry's and a nectarine!) in our room. There was no note with it! It was pathetic. The hotel also didnt have a health and safety accident book. They do now, because we told Thomsons about it and recommended the hotel get one!. I am the first person to write in that book.
I will be taking the matter further with Thomsons and I hope the hotel will realise that their health and safety procedures are non existant.

With regards to the wasp problem, two of our party of 4 people, were ill with stomach upset for 2 days during the second week. We found the wasps at dinner time to be dreadfully unhealthy with them flying on the food on our plates as well as inside and all over the buffet food. No food was covered up at all! The only thing the hotel do to help with the wasps is hang little tins on the balcony of the restaurant (they had about 6 in total) which trap the wasps if they happen to fly into the tin...nothing else! so many guests were complaining every night. There was nowhere to hide from them as they were indoors too! It spoilt our mealtimes every night and I got stung too!
All in all, it was not a good experience for me. If it had not been for the wasps and the accident, it probably would have been a great hols. Also, the hotel say you can use their wireless internet for free. What they dont tell you is that its a nightmare procedure to set it up. they want your passport number and have to reconfigure your laptop. A more simple approach would be to give you their network key for the duration of your stay but nope, they do it the hard way and it took 2 days to get my internet working on the laptop!
Never again! I am sorry to say as the hotel itself and location were great for us!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
7  Thank sadmuppit
Reviewed 2 July 2010

The good reviews I read before I booked were all spot on. Would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone who wants a relaxing holiday in beautiful surroundings. Spotlessly clean and the staff were all brilliant. Only downside was the price of drinks. First time we have visited Turkey and were very surprised as we have been told for years how cheap it was.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple