“Good service, good food, good wine, good price”

Captain Hook's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 119 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you wish to perceieve and feel the smell of Oludeniz you are in the right address. Captain Hook’s Restaurant serving you to feel a unique and unforgettable night with your family and friends with its qualified service and peerless food. We assure to dine you with our cooks that proffesional on their section and cheerful serviceman consisted crew. We are willing to feature our qualified service with providing almost all sea food in our menu and especially serving daily fresh fish. As well as Turbot, Bluefish, Seabream, Seabass, we are bringing to your table shelifish which grilled,steamed or casserole with a tremendous service. If you happened to pass Oludeniz visit Captain hook’s Restaurant we recommend you to take advantage of unique specials that convenient to your taste prepared by our cooks and cheerful servicemens qualified service.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I have visited this restaurant on a handful of occasions, on our visit to Olu Deniz five years ago, and a return visit this year.
I have never been disappointed.
The staff are very friendly, attend to your every need, and manage to attend to all of the tables without any fuss, or delay.
A huge selection of freshly caught seafood, which is cooked to perfection.
Food is not limited to seafood, and their steaks are well worth trying.
If you're paying them a visit, it's an ideal opportunity to sample some of their Turkish wines with your meal.
Prices, in my opinion, are low.
I've paid a lot more for meals in other restaurants, that aren't anywhere near as good as the food from Captain Hooks.
Will I go back?
Next time I visit Olu Deniz, this is the first restaurant that I'll visit.

1  Thank P12HAL
There are newer reviews for Captain Hook's Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have eaten at this restaurant on numerous occasions and it is always to the high standard, the food is so fresh and the staff are amazing. Nothing is never a problem and they will always accommodate the fussiest of eaters like me.

i would highly recommend this restaurant and don't walk past just walk in and you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We had the fillet steak, which was delicious. Served with the right amount of salad, rice and chips. Definitely worth visiting if your in the area!!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Right in the middle of the strip to the beach you will find a delightful man explaining the catch of the day and other delicious meals including Turkish specials. Book in advance and get 10% off your total bill. Great presentation, great chefs in the kitchen. Pick your own fish from the display. Prices very reasonable for the Eurozone visitor.

1  Thank Movesnegril
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent place. We were there last week. Great place to sit and enjoy a drink in the sunshine. If you are a sports fan they accommodate with wise screen televisions. Although of that's not your seen plenty of space to sit and relax. Draught beer 8 TL, cocktails 14-16TL but excellent quality. Highly recommend the mojitos. One of the best I've had and no stranger to excellent cocktails from my native Manchester. Food also very good. The pides accompanied with a salad was an excellent lunchtime snack. For dinner also good choice of dishes with attentive staff. For the chilly may time evening the welcoming staff build up a log fire for you to enjoy which is a nice touch. All in all check this place out to relax!

2  Thank Harry_Tucker