“Best by far”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I've just come back from 2 weeks in olu deniz my 7th time and will be going back 22nd sept so in my many holidays to olu deniz I've tried most of the restaurants in the resort at some time or another and by far the best is bella & gusta staff are fantastic food is superb and not expensive so before you try the rest go straight to the best bella & gusta enjoy.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Ate here on multiple occasions during our stay, trying drinks, kebabs and pizza. The milkshakes are to die for after a short stroll from the beach and the kebabs are like nothing I've had before! Gorgeous! The pizzas are nice too but if you do go make sure to give the kebabs a try, you won't regret it. Friendly staff too.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great food, good lunch or dinner but what made us return was the staff.
Great guys really nice, great service x

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to olu deniz 12 years now and this is my favourite place always amazing food and fabulous cocktails at a great price and perfect location! What more could you ask for! Nice people excellent service!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Best pizza in the world! we always visit it and year after year its never a dissappointment! A must when in Olu Denize