“Sunset views!”

The Harry's Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 263 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Romantic, View, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The Harry's Bar and restaurant have to best views of the sunsets. The bar, on the top floor, is lovely - excellent cocktails!
The restaurant below has great service (not always given in many of the restaurants in Olu Deniz!) and the food was tasty.

TTurk-1, Manager at The Harry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Tynedale_traveller,

Thank you for the wonderful and succinct review.

I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your evening with us and found everything just right.

It was a pleasure to have you join us and I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Best regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,273)

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We didn't eat at the restaurant but myself and my boyfriend had cocktails in the bar.The live music is great and it is nice being so high up!

We had a nice time the first visit but the second time we went with my parents, it was for our last evening. We ordered drinks and had to remind the bar staff as they had forgot - wasn't that busy at this point. There were a family complaining about waiting for their drinks, we weren't too bothered about ours, it turned into a big fight, all the bar staff joined in and it wasn't very pleasant - we had to move over the other side of the bar.

We left swiftly after that but it wasn't a great experience, and I'm not sure we would return.

1  Thank Kathryn_88_11
TTurk-1, Owner at The Harry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Kathryn_88_11,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm very pleased you and your boyfriend enjoyed the evening with us and found everything so enjoyable your first visit.

It was very disappointing to learn that you found your second experience with us average, as this is certainly not the standard to which we aspire to.

I must apologise to you the argument between our bar team and one of our customer who was compeletly drunk.

I do very much hope that we are able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

place to spend a few hours in the evening or at lunch time. Great views over the bay and at night live music but it does get busy so book early if you want a decent seat.

Dear Tynedale_traveller,

Thank you for your review and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed dining at The Harrys.

We do have a varied menu, drinks and wine list that will hopefully suit most tastes.

Please do come back and visit us again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The restaurant has a nice setting on a corner overlooking the beach and the promenade. Décor is nice and there is a varied menu with Turkish and more European food.

Service is good with food and drinks both delivered in good time. Calamari for started was melt in the mouth - not the rubber rings sometimes served. The rest of the food was good - we had grilled chicken with different takes on the sauce.

Great place to eat and watch the sun go down. There is a second level bar with live music later - didn't get to sample that, but would be happy to visit without the kids.

Dear AONE5,

Thank you for the wonderful and succinct review.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

This restaurant has an ideal position on the seafront, on the corner of 'the strip'.
The entrance is not particularly inviting, and the menu may seem a little more expensive than it's neighbours, but do not let this put you off.

Once you get up the stairs there is a large balcony overlooking the sea and mountains.

The menu is varied and offers some tempting alternatives to the generic menus of the rest of the strip. I had a fantastic chicken curry (I think it was the Malabar), served over a paraffin lamp. It was honestly one of the best curries I've ever had.

We ate at many restaurants in Hisaronu, Ovacik and Olu Deniz over our two week break and the was the best by a long way. Great food, great service, great view and an indoor play area to keep the children happy.

TTurk-1, Owner at The Harry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Matt159,

Thank you very much for your wonderful and succinct review. "Best curries I've ever had" - what more could we hope to offer.

Thank you and I do indeed look forward to welcoming you.