“Nice sunset bar”

The Harry's Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 270 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Bar Scene, View, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Has been rebranded as Su bar, this was nice for a drink at sunset. It was refurbished from last year. The service was a little slow and the cocktails were ok. Would go for a drink again but that’s all.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,275)

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

A chicken wrap with dips and chipschip's for 9 lira so cheap butso delicious . All the good on the menu was lovely and a great place to watch the sun set and the paragliders

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Whilst visiting turkey on holiday we visited this delightful restaurant as a Family of 6 of us.
On our arrival at this restaurant we were greeted and seated by the waiter who Was , very courteous , and attentive to our groups needs,The service was Faultless And the food was very impressive from the starters to the delightful desserts ,this Restaurant excelled.though a little more expensive than some of the other local Restaurant;s, But in my opinion well worth the little extra.
The atmosphere and service were excellent,.Menu choice was very good , food Quality was also excellent-and presented in a very high standard, i enjoyed the steak and my wife had the sword fish which was out of this werld she stated,A veryenjoyable evening was spent at this brilliant and atmospheric restaurant- will return again next time we are back in olu deniz,

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I have a walking difficulty and the restaurant was upstairs. Before I knew it a very large and handsome waiter offered me a piggy back up the stairs! When I declined he helped me to the top of the stairs and decided I was his sister. Had a wonderful view, lovely drink and the food was good. The staff were very attentive but not obtrusive. I nearly did a Shirley Valentine here-lol. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We loved the views (beach front) and food. Service was fantastic. A little quiet thus year but hopefully nect year will pick. We have already booed for next year and will be returning.